Conquer Club

[Medal] Unique Map Achievement -Ribbon Award

Have any bright ideas? Share and discuss them with the community

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

And don't forget to search for previously suggested ideas first!

What level should the ribbon be awarded at?

No votes
56%
No votes
44%

Total votes : 9

Re: Unique Map Achievement -Ribbon Award-poll

Postby chapcrap on Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:47 pm

We need to discuss the structure of the implementation. We have already talked about how you need to change the poll. I thought about changing it myself, but was waiting to see what you had to say.

Why don't you put up a new poll?
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby Qwert on Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:54 pm

chapcrap wrote:We need to discuss the structure of the implementation. We have already talked about how you need to change the poll. I thought about changing it myself, but was waiting to see what you had to say.

Why don't you put up a new poll?

i can put new poll and then what? We all ready talk that we have two option
1.tiered
2.fixed

and we start discuses what are most possible for admins to accept, and these only our guess, because we realy dont know abouth these, maybe you like Sugs moderator can try to get some info from admins?
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby chapcrap on Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:16 pm

qwert wrote:and we start discuses what are most possible for admins to accept, and these only our guess, because we realy dont know abouth these, maybe you like Sugs moderator can try to get some info from admins?

Yes, we will work with the admins on this, but on a suggestion like this, I think we need to know what the community thinks. Then, when admin are informed, we'll tell them of all options and they will decide which way they want to do it.
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby betiko on Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:33 pm

put down the 6 options qwerty, the developpers will decide from there stop being difficult! ;)
Major betiko

Postby greenoaks on Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:00 pm

betiko wrote:put down the 6 options qwerty, the developpers will decide from there stop being difficult! ;)

that's just the way he is.

if his awesome (cough) ideas aren't implemented immediately then there is something wrong with the site, the owners and everyone who hasn't agreed 100% with the suggestion.

i for one would like to see the ribbons indicate the level of proficiency you have on a particular map. tiered system for me.

however, if it could be only 1 figure then something like 100 is easily reached and ceases to have any meaning. a low figure like that turns ribbons into showing how proficient you are on x number of maps (cross-map on steriods) rather than how proficient you are on any 1 map.
Sergeant greenoaks

Postby IcePack on Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:34 pm

i like the suggestion if its possible to be implimented :)

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby koontz1973 on Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:11 am

qwert, change the damn poll to this.

What would you prefer?
Tiered System?
Fixed system?
Send a PM to everyone who is present here and wait a week. Then change it to what ever wins.
As soon as we have an answer to both questions, we can then go forward with everything else that needs to be sorted. But right now we are running around like headless chickens as no one has reached a consensus. Lets get that and then we can see what comes next.
Lieutenant koontz1973

Postby Qwert on Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:16 am

koontz1973 wrote:qwert, change the damn poll to this.

What would you prefer?
Tiered System?
Fixed system?
Send a PM to everyone who is present here and wait a week. Then change it to what ever wins.
As soon as we have an answer to both questions, we can then go forward with everything else that needs to be sorted. But right now we are running around like headless chickens as no one has reached a consensus. Lets get that and then we can see what comes next.

WOOW-Hold your horses koontz \:D/
can you be patience, what are hurry? I get respond from administrator, he will take time and look, so be patience,,ok
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby macbone on Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:47 am

I like the idea of 100 unique kills on a map to get a ribbon. Very cool. A tiered system would result in too many ribbons on the page.
Colonel macbone

Postby betiko on Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:00 pm

macbone wrote:I like the idea of 100 unique kills on a map to get a ribbon. Very cool. A tiered system would result in too many ribbons on the page.

how would a tiered system flood your page? obviously once you get silver it replaces bronze and bronze disapears, like for medals for example.

these qwert still not make poll heppen. these qwert is not implementing mine suggestion.
Major betiko

Postby greenoaks on Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:02 pm

macbone wrote:I like the idea of 100 unique kills on a map to get a ribbon. Very cool. A tiered system would result in too many ribbons on the page.

no it wouldn't because only the highest tiered ribbon would be shown.
Sergeant greenoaks

Postby agentcom on Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:15 pm

I will sticky this once qwert updates the poll. Qwert, I think you should post the results of the original poll in the thread (or even in the OP). Then after we take a poll of tiered v. single system, I think the next poll is about the levels. Keep the polls up for a couple of weeks each. If you keep the OP updated with the results, we'll ship this over to Submitted once we come to a consensus. Of course, it will still take a while to determine whether this will be implemented, but I think those are the next steps.

My vote would be for a single ribbon (not tiered) and 100 UDP. I agree with the posters here that the levels should be achievable.
Brigadier agentcom

Postby betiko on Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:56 pm

agentcom wrote:I will sticky this once qwert updates the poll. Qwert, I think you should post the results of the original poll in the thread (or even in the OP). Then after we take a poll of tiered v. single system, I think the next poll is about the levels. Keep the polls up for a couple of weeks each. If you keep the OP updated with the results, we'll ship this over to Submitted once we come to a consensus. Of course, it will still take a while to determine whether this will be implemented, but I think those are the next steps.

My vote would be for a single ribbon (not tiered) and 100 UDP. I agree with the posters here that the levels should be achievable.

agree with you like almost always.
Major betiko

Postby Seamus76 on Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:17 pm

betiko wrote:
agentcom wrote:I will sticky this once qwert updates the poll. Qwert, I think you should post the results of the original poll in the thread (or even in the OP). Then after we take a poll of tiered v. single system, I think the next poll is about the levels. Keep the polls up for a couple of weeks each. If you keep the OP updated with the results, we'll ship this over to Submitted once we come to a consensus. Of course, it will still take a while to determine whether this will be implemented, but I think those are the next steps.

agree with you like almost always.

I agree as well, single ribbon 100 udp. New poll soon? If that's the only way to get this done let's get on it.
ImageImageImage
Sergeant 1st Class Seamus76

Postby koontz1973 on Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:12 am

Seamus76 wrote:I agree as well, single ribbon 100 udp. New poll soon? If that's the only way to get this done let's get on it.

We all agree with this one, we all want it. It is just some of us disagree over levels. Hence the need for a new poll but qwert is not doing it as he wants something else to bitch about. Come on qwert, get the damn poll sorted out, please.
Lieutenant koontz1973

Postby Qwert on Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:57 am

well from mine talk with admins, its seems that they all ready have some ideas about these, not quite sure what they have in mind, but we need to have trust in admins, and these suggestion could be potential obstacle for admin idea, so mine proposition its that these suggestion go to archive, and one day , if admins give up with hes ideas ,these could be again move to suggestion forum.
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby chapcrap on Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:12 am

qwert wrote:well from mine talk with admins, its seems that they all ready have some ideas about these, not quite sure what they have in mind, but we need to have trust in admins, and these suggestion could be potential obstacle for admin idea, so mine proposition its that these suggestion go to archive, and one day , if admins give up with hes ideas ,these could be again move to suggestion forum.

I don't think we'll move it to archived yet.

I'm going to change the poll on this, since it is a good idea and has been requested by multiple people and hasn't been done yet.
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby koontz1973 on Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:59 pm

Thanks chapcrap for changing the poll. It honestly does not matter what the site has in store down the road. Maybe the same thing, maybe different, but if it is different, we might just influence them. Better to do it now than later when things are set in stone.
Lieutenant koontz1973

Postby greenoaks on Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:38 pm

Which system do you prefer?
You may select 1 option

Tiered (multiple ribbons per map) 60% =D>
Single Level (one ribbon per map) 40%

Tiered wins, lets move it to submitted
Sergeant greenoaks

Postby Qwert on Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:23 pm

unbelievable, its look that i will fill mine foe list,with more names. If i say that i have contact with admins and that they have something in mind, these mean that i dont say any lie. Now you change poll, like you pretend that these its not mine topic, and you do like i never exist. Ok no more respond and no more reply from me.
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby koontz1973 on Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:02 am

qwert wrote:unbelievable, its look that i will fill mine foe list,with more names. If i say that i have contact with admins and that they have something in mind, these mean that i dont say any lie. Now you change poll, like you pretend that these its not mine topic, and you do like i never exist. Ok no more respond and no more reply from me.

Foe away qwert. But for some reason, you do not want this to go through now. You know the way forward and that is to satisfy everything here first. But no, the almighty qwert believes that going to admins will get this done faster.
Notification-these poll are not mine creation and its against what i talk with admins- they have something in mind about these, and mine demand that these go to archive and to get admins chance to present hes idea. Probably its best that Greenoak,Koontz and Chapcrap open new topic, and present these like hes ideas,because these 3 are most smart people here, unfortunatly Chapcrap have mods powers and he can do what ever he like, and dont even need to ask me nothing, like im some stupid moron here

qwert, you have been asked to change the poll by more than one person. You just refused to do it. chapcrap did it as you did not. We all want this. Do not get your knickers in a twist over something so trivial. As I said, it does not matter what the admins want, if we can do this early enough, we may influence them later down the road.
Lieutenant koontz1973

Postby greenoaks on Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:41 am

qwert wrote:unbelievable, its look that i will fill mine foe list,with more names. If i say that i have contact with admins and that they have something in mind, these mean that i dont say any lie. Now you change poll, like you pretend that these its not mine topic, and you do like i never exist. Ok no more respond and no more reply from me.

CC just keeps getting better. :lol:

tiered system [-o<
and the new level onyx - 1500

that would really show everyone where your skills where.
Sergeant greenoaks

Postby betiko on Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:05 am

greenoaks wrote:

tiered system [-o<

you mean diamond! ;) and pretty sure diamond for all medals that are not "ratings" is set at 1000; rds gave us a hint he'll get 5 diamonds and after mapranking him he had lots of stuff 1000+ but far from 1200, even more from 1500
Major betiko

Postby greenoaks on Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:45 pm

betiko wrote:
greenoaks wrote:

tiered system [-o<

you mean diamond! ;) and pretty sure diamond for all medals that are not "ratings" is set at 1000; rds gave us a hint he'll get 5 diamonds and after mapranking him he had lots of stuff 1000+ but far from 1200, even more from 1500

what would rds know.
Sergeant greenoaks

Postby betiko on Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:35 am

how is your hunt on madrid going koontz?
Major betiko

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions