Conquer Club

Waiting Games Modified

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: Waiting Games Modified

Postby greenoaks on Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:45 pm

Dukasaur wrote:
greenoaks wrote:
Bruceswar wrote:This is a total mess if you ask me. Just a bad idea. It bothered nobody to see a game fully reserved. Ugh?

it bothered a suggestions moderator, blakebowling. so he forced this bullshit on everyone else.

In all fairness, I see this as being more good than bad. The fact that these games disappear when you have a long list of invites to send will save a lot of scrolling, which will be a big time saver. I also really like the fact that the cursor now starts inside the invite window, instead of having to click in it. Between the not-scrolling and the starting-in-window, it's actually now possible to send invites from start to finish using only your keyboard, and not having to waste time moving over to the mouse at all. That is a big, big, plus. Overall, I think there's a lot more plus than minus in this update.

The one huge problem is that there's no way to go back and check your work, and as HA said in the other thread, it's simply a matter of adding another checkbox for "Invited" in the Game Status "Waiting for Players" "Active" "Finished " row.

we already have a checkbox - it is called Waiting For Players. now it only shows full games if they are team games.
Sergeant greenoaks

Postby therev1957 on Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:17 pm

they must have fixed it because it was working for me today...which was good cuz I messed up on one send
Lieutenant therev1957
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Dukasaur on Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:45 pm

therev1957 wrote:they must have fixed it because it was working for me today...which was good cuz I messed up on one send

:lol:
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Captain Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby qwertylpc on Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:02 pm

that is why there is a tab for active games.

The point to see games waiting for players is so people can see who has been invited, and who the waiting players are.
-qwertylpc :D 8-) :lol:

My active tournaments looking for players
Q's "Hey you went first!"
Q's 1v1 NBA Playoffs
Q's Feudal Overlord

Game 9151351
Most Consecutive Troops Defeated 0
Most Consecutive Troops Lost 14
Major qwertylpc

Location: In front of a computer somewhere out there in the universe

Previous

Return to Conquer Club Discussion