Conquer Club

CC Clan League 5 - Question going here

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: CC Clan League 5 - Question going here

Postby jetsetwilly on Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:03 pm

Vid_FISO wrote:Apologies if this has been covered in the first 19 pages of the thread (I think I've read them all previously), a difference of opinion between myself and my co-clan leader. He believes that the 10 named "provisional list of players" are the only 10 that can be used whilst I believe it's there should deadlines be missed for the TOs to invite clan members to games.

You can use any member of you clan that has not played for another clan in CL5. As you say, the ten names are from random invites if you miss deadlines for game creation/joining.
Sergeant 1st Class jetsetwilly

Postby Vid_FISO on Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:07 pm

jetsetwilly wrote:
Vid_FISO wrote:Apologies if this has been covered in the first 19 pages of the thread (I think I've read them all previously), a difference of opinion between myself and my co-clan leader. He believes that the 10 named "provisional list of players" are the only 10 that can be used whilst I believe it's there should deadlines be missed for the TOs to invite clan members to games.

You can use any member of you clan that has not played for another clan in CL5. As you say, the ten names are from random invites if you miss deadlines for game creation/joining.

Thank you for the quick clarification.
Major Vid_FISO

Postby IcePack on Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:43 pm

Vid_FISO wrote:
jetsetwilly wrote:

Thank you for the quick clarification.

Especially considering one of the eligibility requirements is 14 members. Although I suppose it doesn't say you have to "use" 14...

To sign up for CL5, each clan must meet the following criteria.
1-Must be eligible to be members of CD&F (Adhere to the 1 competitive clan rule)
2-Must have completed (enough wins for a decisive winner) 2 competitive clan wars of at least 40 games
3- Must have existed for 3 months
4- Must have at least 14 members

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Previous

Return to Clan Archives