Conquer Club

BBS explains why the Holocaust is funny

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: BBS explains why the Holocaust is funny

Postby Juan_Bottom on Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:54 pm

Funkyterrance wrote:
Symmetry wrote:So what do you mean by more claim?

Well, to be fair, Juan has constructed a whole system of "what is offensive" where the weight of each individual offense is not decided by the emotional impact on the recipient but on the general consensus of "minds past and present" so yeah, JB needs to convincingly show why his personal reaction to the Holocaust joke thread is more valid than say tgd's reaction to a thread bashing the Catholic Church.
Jb is the one getting technical/scientific about the appropriate reactions to the multicolored rainbow that makes up all potentially offensive remarks/threads so why not discuss the strength of firsthand experiences versus secondhand, thirdhand and so on?
I don't personally think the details of the offense matter as long as someone is legitimately offended but Juan has made it abundantly clear that the details do matter so it's up to him to defend this monster he's created.

I have explained it several times. Page 12 was the last one.
Does anyone know if Voltaire or Aurileous is required reading in college? I didn't create this monster, and it was settled in the early 1700s.
Anyway, the forum has backed up what I said. Take a look at our threads. We have several going on right now where religion is being ridiculed, and one where people are gently explaining why the Holocaust isn't a laughing matter. This thread is just being avoided is all.

Just look at society in general. America is the only Western country where religion is considered too taboo for civilized discussion. Why is that? And why is it that our comedians make so many successful jokes about religion, but none about the Holocaust? Why is it that only corporations and businesses support the idea that any topic that can hurt feelings cannot be talked about? If a co-worker tells you that Apples hurt their feelings then you can't discuss apples.

Plus, we're talking about pedophilia, and you can't even address that. I don't understand if you're defending religion-supported pedophilia, or are saying that all Catholics aren't pedophiles or what exactly.
I'm not saying all Catholics are pedophiles, I was saying that the Catholic church is protecting pedophiles from the law. And for people to support that system is disgusting. And I made these statements like 2 years ago when there was a new story about a rape in the news everyday. We were all angry about it, and I still am. You're criticizing the fact that I criticized pedophilia and hurt tgd's feelings. Saxi says that TGD has a cult personality because he supports the church even though he doesn't support pedophilia (I presume). I don't know, but you have to question the moral integrity of anyone who would finance pedophilia. Don't you?

DoomYoshi wrote:I do care what the Catholic Church does. However, compared to the alternatives of "Get-Rich-Quick/Creationism" Protestantism (e.g. Joel Olsteen) or "Straps Bomb to Chest because there is no Halal meat at the Office Building Jewish Deli" Islam, I would prefer Catholicism.

Seconded. Plus, compared to other Christianitys, Catholicism has got some very rich and romantic history.

TA1LGUNN3R wrote:I didn't take exception to 'retarded' and if you want to use it I don't really care, though DD individuals and their families will.

In keeping with your "retarded shouldn't have such an impact" stance, shouldn't this extend to Nazi and Holocaust jokes? Mental retardation is much more relevant in today's world than WWII events.
-TG

Oh, I'm not going to use it. I do care.
My stance has changed.... and there have been other Genocides since then, so the Holocaust is still quite relevant.

Cambodia in the 70's
Bosnia in the 90's
Soviet Union... pretty much every year
Rowanda in the 90's and others
Plus, like I said, there are not only Holocaust survivors alive in the world, but also the children that they raised as well. Certainly the issue remains important and sensitive with them.
Sergeant 1st Class Juan_Bottom

Postby Funkyterrance on Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:44 pm

Juan_Bottom wrote:
On who, me?

I never understand why people in this forum put any stock into anything Saxi says in a serious thread. If I were to form a debate team here and try to compete with other teams, Saxi would be my last choice for a member. I mean, everything he says is propagandist, and untenable. When you confront him with that, he attacks you personally or he doesn't own up to it and turns his propa-genda into a joke of some kind. This is totally fine, because Saxi is just a pretend character, but let's not go believing that he's a sage wise man with great insights into the human condition. He just bullshits about stuff no one cares enough to call bullshit on. Plus, why would anyone question him when he viciously lashes out at everyone who does? Well, I never cared enough to call bullshit before myself, until I saw some forum regs saying "saxi makes me think."
Like you need Saxi to tell you drone-striking innocent people is wrong. Duh.
That's also where all of Saxi's great vanity comes from. When he's joking, he can be brilliant. So he gets a lot of just-deserved praise. But everyone's repeated praise has gone to his head. He's just an egomaniac now. Earlier in this thread, he said that Holocaust jokes are acceptable. But I'm not allowed to talk about my family history, or I'm pretending to be a victim. How silly is he?
Holocaust jokes are ok.... but being raised by Holocaust survivors is not acceptable. - Saxilogic

And the reason, my fellow-forum goers, that he uses personal attacks is the same reason that Stalin or Ford used personal attacks. After so much praise has become lavished on him, his mind has become warped to believe that he's the greatest most infallible thing ever and no one mortal can question his authority. But there's Sym, player, and me... and we all question his lack of proofs or reasoning all the time. His personal attacks against us is a defense mechanism. He's doing what the big man in the prison yard does when he stamps out any dissent against his authority. Saxi has repeatedly said, out of the blue, that my intellectualism isn't equal to his. That's his ego talking saying "don't talk back to me, boy, or I will thrash you!" And he believes it; because he is a megalomaniac. And that's fine, egomaniacs can be funny to watch implode or whatever, just don't be taking his posts seriously.

And this is also why I find it so easy to manipulate his posting habits. I know that there are certain things his ego cannot ignore. A challenge to his intelligence or knowledge about world affairs or politics will always draw an attack. It's the same thing as telling the big man in the jail-yard that he looks like a b*tch. Saxi's puppeteer's mind goes red and he can't compose himself. Another thing you can do is ask him a solid question about such topics to set him up for a good joke. He'll always take advantage of a good set-up too.

Admittedly saxi is popular for his charismatic/humorous side which is not his fault, he's just giving the people what they want, right? Humor is a highly cherished and imho overrated trait here but there's no fighting that.
I can say, however, that It's pretty hard to find an example of saxi putting someone down for their beliefs or for that matter, being wishy-washy in his own. He may thrash your argument for being somewhat ridiculous but I can't think of any instances where he's deliberately hurtful or hateful and he's certainly not a hypocrite. Of course he's intelligent but It's these aforementioned qualities I think that make him a trustworthy element while the comedy is essentially a bonus and more or less unrelated since many of his readers are intelligent as well and would see through such cheap tricks. If saxi used humor and personal attacks as tools to the extent you are suggesting he would never survive.
But really, this theory of saxi using humor to "convert" people to his views(I think he uses humor for his own titillation most of the time tbh), even if were true, is relevant how? I mean, what value do you place on the opinions of those whose viewpoint on a subject can be swayed by a few timely jokes?

Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby Funkyterrance on Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:13 am

Juan_Bottom wrote:Just look at society in general. America is the only Western country where religion is considered too taboo for civilized discussion. Why is that? And why is it that our comedians make so many successful jokes about religion, but none about the Holocaust? Why is it that only corporations and businesses support the idea that any topic that can hurt feelings cannot be talked about? If a co-worker tells you that Apples hurt their feelings then you can't discuss apples.

So honestly I don't give a f*ck what the rules are at work regarding things which are allowed to talk about and which are not. If one of my co-workers is traumatized by discussions regarding apples, even if it's "allowed" by the establishment I'm not going to immerse myself in a conversation at work discussing how stupid an emotional response to apples is. And if I did, I would not have the audacity to call someone else out when they started to discuss something that was personally traumatizing to me.

Juan_Bottom wrote:Plus, we're talking about pedophilia, and you can't even address that. I don't understand if you're defending religion-supported pedophilia, or are saying that all Catholics aren't pedophiles or what exactly.

If you want to adress pedophilia then lets address it, but why do you address it as though it's an inseparable trait of the church as a whole? The Catholic church is I guess under the impression that God will deal with the pedophiles justly. The Catholic church is dealing with the situation within the bounds of the legal system as they are obligated so they are actually holding to their belief system as well as they can within the law. Isn't that what America is all about? Besides, pedophiles exist in most likely all organizations so should none of these organizations be financed? The concept is just preposterous.
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby Juan_Bottom on Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:38 am

Funkyterrance - Juan needs to answer for the monster he created...

Juan - Ok, Voltaire said -

Funkyterrance- I DON'T CARE WHAT THE RULES ARE

Juan - ... :-s

Funkyterrance wrote:And if I did, I would not have the audacity to call someone else out when they started to discuss something that was personally traumatizing to me.

Me either.

Funkyterrance wrote:If one of my co-workers is traumatized by discussions regarding apples, even if it's "allowed" by the establishment I'm not going to immerse myself in a conversation at work discussing how stupid an emotional response to apples is.

Me either.

Funkyterrance wrote:If you want to adress pedophilia then lets address it, but why do you address it as though it's an inseparable trait of the church as a whole?

Is it?

The Church is protecting the rapist priests. They are not cooperating with police investigations. TGD said as much earlier.
Instead, the church conducts it's own investigations, then bury's the evidence so that the police cannot have it.
This is not a moral practice, nor is it consistent with the Bible, nor should you say "well sure the church houses child rapists, but you gotta separate the faith from it's systematic rapes of children."
Dafuq? I will separate the child predation of the church when the church does. But so long as they continue to house and protect child rapists from the police, then the two are quite unfortunately inseparable, no matter how much people say it is.

Funkyterrance wrote: Besides, pedophiles exist in most likely all organizations so should none of these organizations be financed? The concept is just preposterous.

I have no issue with an organization that discovers that a member is raping children and then expels that member. I have only appreciation for such a group.
If another group should hire a reformed pedophile or something, then that's nothing for me to interfere with, so long as they are keeping that person away from children.

Postby thegreekdog on Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:28 am

Juan_Bottom wrote:The Church is protecting the rapist priests. They are not cooperating with police investigations. TGD said as much earlier.
Instead, the church conducts it's own investigations, then bury's the evidence so that the police cannot have it.
This is not a moral practice, nor is it consistent with the Bible, nor should you say "well sure the church houses child rapists, but you gotta separate the faith from it's systematic rapes of children."
Dafuq? I will separate the child predation of the church when the church does. But so long as they continue to house and protect child rapists from the police, then the two are quite unfortunately inseparable, no matter how much people say it is.

Where you have not made the separation is as between Catholics and the Catholic Church. That is a separation that I think you need to make, but you have not. There are countless examples of organizations which do horrible things which are indirectly supported by the members of the organization or the constituents of the organization. I can give you one that should be familiar. You publicly support and perhaps voted for someone who regularly orders drone strikes against civilian targets, committing horrible international crimes.

I don't believe you support this horrible act. I don't believe you raise your hands and shout "Yay!" when another drone strike kills or maims a child. You may also be working to ensure that drone strikes don't happen again, but far be it for me to judge you on that.

I have no issue with your characterization of the Catholic Church and its leadership (at least some of them) being evil, morally bankrupt, and hypocritical in its handling of the pedophilia scandals (although I'm not sure I agree with your term "systematic"). I do have an issue with your decision to lambast parishoners for financially supporting the church, when it seems that you don't know what the parishoners are doing (seems to me that they are attempting to hold the Church accountable - at least from what I've read and experienced and participated in firsthand).

That is ultimately what I found offensive, for whatever it's worth. Your critique of the Catholic Church and some of its leadership is spot on. There's no denying that the pope was a young Nazi (although I question the ability for the young man to escape from that society, probably shouldn't choose a pope with that background). There's no denying that the Catholic Church and its leaders regularly goes out of its way to protect accused pedophiles. But it's offensive to be accused of supporting the protection of accused pedophiles when you don't know anything about me or anything about the parishoners you are accusing (if accusing is the word - it's probably "gross generalizing disparagement."

EDIT - We should start a separate thread on this. So I'm going to.
Sergeant 1st Class thegreekdog

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:56 pm

Juan_Bottom wrote:
Lootifer wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:
chang50 wrote: Details like the Holocaust victims and their families actually being victims as compared to the hierarchy of the Catholic church who have repeatedly victimised people in their care historically?

Anne Frank was a victim. Juan is not a victim, despite his revolting demands everyone recognize him as a living Anne Frank.

In general, victims don't tend to throw loud tantrums demanding everyone recognize them as victims. They're usually not as borderline gleeful at the opportunity to relish the public with every detail of their victimization-(through-process-of-acquaintance) as Juan has been. Insomnia-Juan is what is referred to as a "Holocaust Tourist."

Ouch! I can feel the heat on that little guy from over here!

On who, me?

I never understand why people in this forum put any stock into anything Saxi says in a serious thread. If I were to form a debate team here and try to compete with other teams, Saxi would be my last choice for a member. I mean, everything he says is propagandist, and untenable. When you confront him with that, he attacks you personally or he doesn't own up to it and turns his propa-genda into a joke of some kind. This is totally fine, because Saxi is just a pretend character, but let's not go believing that he's a sage wise man with great insights into the human condition. He just bullshits about stuff no one cares enough to call bullshit on. Plus, why would anyone question him when he viciously lashes out at everyone who does? Well, I never cared enough to call bullshit before myself, until I saw some forum regs saying "saxi makes me think."
Like you need Saxi to tell you drone-striking innocent people is wrong. Duh.
That's also where all of Saxi's great vanity comes from. When he's joking, he can be brilliant. So he gets a lot of just-deserved praise. But everyone's repeated praise has gone to his head. He's just an egomaniac now. Earlier in this thread, he said that Holocaust jokes are acceptable. But I'm not allowed to talk about my family history, or I'm pretending to be a victim. How silly is he?
Holocaust jokes are ok.... but being raised by Holocaust survivors is not acceptable. - Saxilogic

And the reason, my fellow-forum goers, that he uses personal attacks is the same reason that Stalin or Ford used personal attacks. After so much praise has become lavished on him, his mind has become warped to believe that he's the greatest most infallible thing ever and no one mortal can question his authority. But there's Sym, player, and me... and we all question his lack of proofs or reasoning all the time. His personal attacks against us is a defense mechanism. He's doing what the big man in the prison yard does when he stamps out any dissent against his authority. Saxi has repeatedly said, out of the blue, that my intellectualism isn't equal to his. That's his ego talking saying "don't talk back to me, boy, or I will thrash you!" And he believes it; because he is a megalomaniac. And that's fine, egomaniacs can be funny to watch implode or whatever, just don't be taking his posts seriously.

And this is also why I find it so easy to manipulate his posting habits. I know that there are certain things his ego cannot ignore.A challenge to his intelligence or knowledge about world affairs or politics will always draw an attack. It's the same thing as telling the big man in the jail-yard that he looks like a b*tch. Saxi's puppeteer's mind goes red and he can't compose himself. Another thing you can do is ask him a solid question about such topics to set him up for a good joke. He'll always take advantage of a good set-up too.

LOL. Another concise observation from Saxi, another 10,000 word, rambling stream-of-consciousness from InsomniaJuan.

Summary of the post for those who didn't read it: Juan (1) again demands everyone worship him as a living Anne Frank, then (2) awards himself the Gold Medal of the Thread, (3) declares he's part of some sort of secret alliance with Symmetry , and, finally (4) announces he has mind control powers over everyone in the Club ...

Juan and Symmetry practicing their mind control powers on each other
ImageImage
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby Symmetry on Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:39 pm

Poor show saxi.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby Funkyterrance on Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:24 am

Symmetry wrote:Poor show saxi.

Why?
Saxi's not allowed to voice his opinion like everyone else?
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby chang50 on Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:44 am

Funkyterrance wrote:

Why?

Is Sym not allowed to voice his opinion on Saxi's opinion?
Captain chang50

Postby Funkyterrance on Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:56 am

chang50 wrote:
Funkyterrance wrote:

Why?

There was no "opinion" voiced other than disapproval. Since when does this constitute a legitimate response? Just sounds like intimidation to me.
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby chang50 on Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:09 am

Funkyterrance wrote:
chang50 wrote:
Funkyterrance wrote:

Why?

There was no "opinion" voiced other than disapproval. Since when does this constitute a legitimate response? Just sounds like intimidation to me.

An opinion can be disapproving,there are countless examples to be found on cc,can't se what makes it less legitimate than an approving one.Intimidate Saxi?Chance would be a fine thing,the idea did make me chuckle tho..
Captain chang50

Postby Funkyterrance on Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:24 am

chang50 wrote:
An opinion can be disapproving,there are countless examples to be found on cc,can't se what makes it less legitimate than an approving one.Intimidate Saxi?Chance would be a fine thing,the idea did make me chuckle tho..

The intimidation being saxi is now of less esteem than he might have been before this thread for voicing his opinion. Whether or not saxi is actually affected by this intimidation doesn't change the fact that it's an underhanded move.
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby aage on Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:07 pm

chang50 wrote:
Funkyterrance wrote:

Why?

He's being an inconsiderate bastard by not concerning himself with Saxi's feelings. Saxi's grandfather was the victim of opinions in the late 1940s, and Saxi has never really been able to get over it due to his constant whining on about it.

When will this thread die?
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby Funkyterrance on Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:33 pm

aage wrote:When will this thread die?

Is that a trick question?
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby Gillipig on Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:46 pm

Has BBS told us why the holocaust is funny yet?
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby Neoteny on Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:40 pm

Funkyterrance wrote:

There is an approximately one percent chance that any given post will kill this thread. Except in your case, where it's about four percent.
Napoleon Ier wrote:You people need to grow up to be honest.
Major Neoteny

Postby AAFitz on Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:20 pm

There is no accounting for ones taste, or ones sense of humor.
I'm Spanking Monkey now....err...I mean I'm a Spanking Monkey now...that shoots milk
Too much. I know.
Sergeant 1st Class AAFitz

Postby Gillipig on Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:05 pm

Neoteny wrote:
Funkyterrance wrote:

There is an approximately one percent chance that any given post will kill this thread. Except in your case, where it's about four percent.

I had higher than funky actually. Only a handfull of the ones he checked killed threads better than me.
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby Juan_Bottom on Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:09 am

Gillipig wrote:Has BBS told us why the holocaust is funny yet?

Nope, he only said that he wasn't trolling when he said that the Holocaust can be a great source of humor.

Funkyterrance wrote:The intimidation being saxi is now of less esteem than he might have been before this thread for voicing his opinion. Whether or not saxi is actually affected by this intimidation doesn't change the fact that it's an underhanded move.

You just illegitimate-ized yourself.

Postby Funkyterrance on Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:17 am

Juan_Bottom wrote:You just illegitimate-ized yourself.

Thanks for the expert opinion, jaun. ;)
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby Juan_Bottom on Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:22 am

Well look, you came into this thread already on one side of the argument, and you tripped all over yourself in the first three posts. "There are varying degrees of severity in these situations" was exactly the point I made, but you argued against that point by agreeing with me. Then you just mixed it up all over the place. "Juan has to answer for what he said" - you'd say, twice more, after I already answered you a second time,... as you ignored these 400 year-old philosophical arguments of intellect - By debating yourself about society's rules like you were born yesterday.
And I don't care if a body has never heard of these arguments by Voltaire or Einstein or anyone else. I'm not appealing to Voltaire, just pointing out that society has been in agreement about this for hundreds of years - even before these United States were dreamed of.
It's a sign of intelligence to think upon an idea, without having to accept the idea as true. But you fail to even think upon the idea... let alone accept/understand that Society has already decided. Your arguments were, as I said at the beginning of this thread, ripped straight out of your company's HR handbook. And it's fine if you can't articulate your belief in the employee code of conduct perfectly, but then don't point the finger at me and say I'm the bad guy for attacking pedophilia like it's exactly the same as attacking the Holocaust. And if your going to walk away from a discussion or ignore an argument someone hands you in good faith, at least have the courage to say "I was wrong" or "f*ck you." Don't just say to yourself "well I can't beat that, so I'll just troll." I mean, I don't mind trolls, or dumb people, or even dumb troll people, but keep your character straight. You'll make any argument you ever post again seem like a troll post. It happened to phatscotty and it will happen to you.

Postby Funkyterrance on Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:06 am

Juan_Bottom wrote:Well look, you came into this thread already on one side of the argument, and you tripped all over yourself in the first three posts. "There are varying degrees of severity in these situations" was exactly the point I made, but you argued against that point by agreeing with me. Then you just mixed it up all over the place. "Juan has to answer for what he said" - you'd say, twice more, after I already answered you a second time,... as you ignored these 400 year-old philosophical arguments of intellect - By debating yourself about society's rules like you were born yesterday.
And I don't care if a body has never heard of these arguments by Voltaire or Einstein or anyone else. I'm not appealing to Voltaire, just pointing out that society has been in agreement about this for hundreds of years - even before these United States were dreamed of.
It's a sign of intelligence to think upon an idea, without having to accept the idea as true. But you fail to even think upon the idea... let alone accept/understand that Society has already decided. Your arguments were, as I said at the beginning of this thread, ripped straight out of your company's HR handbook. And it's fine if you can't articulate your belief in the employee code of conduct perfectly, but then don't point the finger at me and say I'm the bad guy for attacking pedophilia like it's exactly the same as attacking the Holocaust. And if your going to walk away from a discussion or ignore an argument someone hands you in good faith, at least have the courage to say "I was wrong" or "f*ck you." Don't just say to yourself "well I can't beat that, so I'll just troll." I mean, I don't mind trolls, or dumb people, or even dumb troll people, but keep your character straight. You'll make any argument you ever post again seem like a troll post. It happened to phatscotty and it will happen to you.

So since you found a percieved contradiction between the beginning of this thread and the end by myself, any argument I ever post in again will seem like a troll post? That would require quite a bit of bull-headedness juan, are you sure you really want to go down that road? There comes a point where you realize that something that is glaringly obvious will never be met by the person you are conversing with(juan) due to their sheer stubbornness.

I got your point about Voltaire, etc., but I don't think they apply to your personal situation here since you dish out just as much vileness/tastelessness as you plead is being served. I still don't believe in your personal interpretation of "things deemed by society" anyway as it's such a broad statement it's automatically useless to the conversation and your modern evidence is along the lines of what comedians use as joke material. Come on.

I'm pointing the finger of hypocrisy jaun, none other. I'm sorry if my character changes during the course of an argument instead of staunchly defending till the death my original thoughts but that's just how I do things. Try it, you might like it.
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby BigBallinStalin on Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:21 pm

Juan_Bottom wrote:
Gillipig wrote:Has BBS told us why the holocaust is funny yet?

Nope, he only said that he wasn't trolling when he said that the Holocaust can be a great source of humor.

He'll have to quote me on that.

Besides, OP's demands are as ridiculous as pimpdave's TPDS threads, so, I don't see why I have to supply much to JB.
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:57 pm

Joan Rivers is BBS' multi!

Comedian Joan Rivers isn't about to apologize for a joke she made about the Holocaust.

Rivers, while appearing Monday on "Fashion Police" on E!, talked about the dress model Heidi Klum wore to the Academy Awards

"The last time a German looked this hot was when they were pushing Jews into the ovens," Rivers said.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/28/showbiz/j ... ?hpt=hp_c3
ImageImage
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby Lil_SlimShady on Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:47 pm

There are certain things about the Holocaust that should be taboo.

Why? Why is this true? What makes the Holocaust such a taboo topic? It's all good to make fun of blacks (who went through decades of slavery thousands dying from disease and cruelty), mexicans, arabs, idians, 9/11, mass suicides but as soon as the topic touches Holocaust all shit breaks loose in the media. I am so freaking tired of the Jews playing the Holocaust card.

BBS is wrong. There is no humor in Holocaust. The joke is on the rest of the world, not the Jews.
Captain Lil_SlimShady

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,