Conquer Club

Dear all clans

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Dear all clans

Postby betiko on Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:54 pm

Funkyterrance wrote:
betiko wrote:
Funkyterrance wrote:
betiko wrote:you got to say, you should ve known better qwert... a clan called "left for dead" and another one called the "wild geese" :lol: :lol:

Yeah but how badass would it be if "wild geese" were #1? Sleeper names are tre cool.

true. only that wild geese migrate so you couldn't give much credit for that clan to stick around long enough! :P

True, but if you are going to go down that road don't dogs eat feces? :-s

you can eat feces and still wave our tail, where"s the problem? :)
Major betiko

Postby VampireM on Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:44 pm

Reporting for duty!@>?
Colonel VampireM

Postby grifftron on Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:31 pm

VampireM wrote:Reporting for duty!@>?

Oh... we wanted the three best players of each clan.
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Postby betiko on Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:37 pm

grifftron wrote:

I have no prob with recruiting vampireM! :D send hima PM!
Major betiko

Postby VampireM on Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:44 pm

grifftron wrote:

I get it, u want good CC players, not most attractive..
Colonel VampireM

Postby IR1SH ACE on Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:33 pm

grifftron wrote:
alt1978 wrote:If you ever get tired of being a dog...you can move up the evolutionary food chain and become a pig. I'll never figure out how cows ended up rising to the top of the CC food chain...but hey...anything is possible on the internet i guess.

[ACC2] PIG(23) vs RA(22)

was wonderin when someone was going to bring this up somewhere in the forum....been dissed by the...

grifftron wrote:On behalf of the greatest clan on this site,

really hurts, :roll: but all respect to RA they have fought hard and well and deserve to be still in the WAR, now we have ourselfs slightly to blame...we might have gone a bit easy on em with board selection but kudos to them...

My question here is are THE PACK even a competitive clan anymore?.....like serious I can not find u guys anywhere in the Active Challenges
Ur not in the Random League III, or the ACC2, not even in the CL5, not even a random WAR with any Clan....nothing....sup with that?

U guys going Social?

Cheers Ace
Major IR1SH ACE

Postby Gilligan on Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:38 pm

It would be an interesting matchup...A league where each clan sends its representative best players to play.
Captain Gilligan

Postby kmhebert on Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:23 pm

Gilligan wrote:It would be an interesting matchup...A league where each clan sends its representative best players to play.

That would be a fun quick tournament even, should I set it up?
Sergeant kmhebert

Postby The Voice on Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:31 pm

kmhebert wrote:
Gilligan wrote:It would be an interesting matchup...A league where each clan sends its representative best players to play.

It's been attempted before a few times, but too complex/difficult to pull off...thus far.
Major The Voice

Postby grifftron on Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:50 am

ACE... Your taking me too serious bhra.

I know when the PIGS are at top form you guys are dangerous to any clan out there, I was just posting some fun @ your clan buddy who took it the right way.

The Pack is not very popular in the forums and each thread that a pack member posts in usually turns into a hate thread which we love. So I am thinking we are not very social of a clan.

-griff
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Postby jigger1986 on Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:39 am

grifftron wrote:ACE... Your taking me too serious bhra.

I know when the PIGS are at top form you guys are dangerous to any clan out there, I was just posting some fun @ your clan buddy who took it the right way.

The Pack is not very popular in the forums and each thread that a pack member posts in usually turns into a hate thread which we love. So I am thinking we are not very social of a clan.

-griff

You'll have to excuse Griff, he no read or understandy no good....

We are not a social clan, we are competitive but after 11 straight wars and no break everyone needed a rest.
Be sure that within the near future The Pack will be back to claim its former spot in the top 3.
Sergeant 1st Class jigger1986

Postby IR1SH ACE on Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:24 am

-griff

I know this thread was all tongue in cheek....I was just pokin back, Im sure u guys will be back to torment the clan world soon... ;)

look forward to possible PIG v PACK sometime down the road..... keep doing what u do, its always fun to follow ur threads..lol

Cheers ACE
Major IR1SH ACE

Postby betiko on Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:18 pm

IR1SH ACE wrote:

-griff

I know this thread was all tongue in cheek....I was just pokin back, Im sure u guys will be back to torment the clan world soon... ;)

look forward to possible PIG v PACK sometime down the road..... keep doing what u do, its always fun to follow ur threads..lol

Cheers ACE

could be interesting indeed! once we manage to get the sleeping packers back on the site and maybe a couple of new recruits in we will need to fill in our schedule! ;) no CL5 this year for us!
Major betiko

Postby Gilligan on Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:27 pm

The Voice wrote:
kmhebert wrote:

It's been attempted before a few times, but too complex/difficult to pull off...thus far.

Complicated how so?
Captain Gilligan

Postby patrickaa317 on Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:29 pm

jigger1986 wrote:

-griff

You'll have to excuse Griff, he no read or understandy no good....

We are not a social clan, we are competitive but after 11 straight wars and no break everyone needed a rest.
Be sure that within the near future The Pack will be back to claim its former spot in the top 3.

Ohhhhhh, this is the real reason why you wanted to get a new power rankings going... :lol: :lol: :lol:
taking a break from cc, will be back sometime in the future.
Sergeant patrickaa317

Postby Qwert on Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:41 pm

and you decide on CL5 to make a break???
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby grifftron on Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:09 pm

qwert wrote:and you decide on CL5 to make a break???

Ye we seen you running it.
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Postby The Voice on Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:53 pm

Gilligan wrote:
The Voice wrote:
kmhebert wrote:

Complicated how so?

I actually stand corrected. It has worked [I was even in the tourney :oops: ]. merch313 would be better suited to answer that question. He was able to make it work where two other legitimate attempts failed, but I have no doubt he had to put in a ton of effort. I think the most elaborate and painstaking part is the "draft." Kudos to Merch for successfully pulling it off. Also, it seems players just won't take the games as seriously as clan games, since there's no stake in losing. Or maybe that was just the case with me. Who knows.

My advice for anyone looking to host such an event: You may not necessarily want to assign teams using random.org, but perhaps you can do half and half, where the first two rounds are drafted players and then everyone else is assigned a team randomly.

Merch's last post is very telling: viewtopic.php?f=679&t=129490&hilit=clan&start=285#p3594258

Example of one that failed: viewtopic.php?f=93&t=117259&p=2591881&hilit=clan#p2591881

I may sound like I don't like the idea, but I think it's a great idea. It was cool to meet new players. I'm just saying I don't envy whoever wants to host something like it.
Major The Voice

Previous

Return to Clan Archives