Conquer Club

[CC3] SEMI FINALS KoRT vs TOFU 29-31 - Final 5/2

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [CC3] SEMI FINALS KoRT vs TOFU 3-7

Postby Chariot of Fire on Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:13 am

Thanks for the OP update Merch. Looks like 8-10 with two in the balance, so could be a very equitable 10-10 after Batch 1 or, God willing, an 8-12 advantage to the cattle ranchers ;)
Highest position #5 (18 Nov 2010) General 4,380pts (11 Dec 2010)
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Postby Big Whiskey on Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:54 pm

Game 12216510 tofu win
General Big Whiskey

Postby Bruceswar on Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:44 am

Chariot of Fire wrote:Thanks for the OP update Merch. Looks like 8-10 with two in the balance, so could be a very equitable 10-10 after Batch 1 or, God willing, an 8-12 advantage to the cattle ranchers ;)

I could have sworn I posted that somewhere. That is the count I have also.
Highest Rank: 26 Highest Score: 3480
Corporal Bruceswar

Postby freakns on Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:01 am

so you both have learned to count to 12... big deal, my 5yrs old niece knows how to count to 20! although its a she, and women tend to come to the age long before men do....
Brigadier freakns

Postby niMic on Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:17 am

To be fair, CoF isn't exactly famous for his counting abilities. Infamous, maybe!

And Bruce... well, Bruce is Bruce.
Highest score: 3692
Highest rank: 17
General niMic

Postby Chariot of Fire on Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:44 am

To be fair, CoF isn't exactly famous for his counting abilities. Infamous, maybe!

haha, good three one
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Re: [CC3] SEMI FINALS KoRT vs TOFU 4-9

Postby niMic on Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:52 pm

Highest score: 3692
Highest rank: 17
General niMic

Re: [CC3] SEMI FINALS KoRT vs TOFU 6-9

Postby Pedronicus on Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:14 am

what's with the moray eel photo?
Highest position 7th. Highest points 3311 All of my graffiti can be found here
Major Pedronicus

Postby Chariot of Fire on Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:56 am

Pedronicus wrote:what's with the moray eel photo?

I didn't get that either.

Just for the record, invites from Den went out to KORT players for Team 1 in two TOFU home games (Malta & KotM). I guess it won't be a problem will it?
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Postby Bruceswar on Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:28 am

It should not be.
Highest Rank: 26 Highest Score: 3480
Corporal Bruceswar

Re: [CC3] SEMI FINALS KoRT vs TOFU 7-13

Postby Chariot of Fire on Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:18 am

7-13 - keep it up TOFU!
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Postby fishydance on Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:26 am

Chariot of Fire wrote:
Pedronicus wrote:what's with the moray eel photo?

I didn't get that either.

I suppose he could be making a commentary about the "fishy" cow in the ranks? Although I think I'm much better looking than that eel! :lol:
Colonel fishydance
Clan Director
Clan Director

Re: [CC3] SEMI FINALS KoRT vs TOFU 7-12

Postby freakns on Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:55 pm

i can see BW is raping josko on all those unlimited maps and pretty much everyone in KORT is sodomizing COF... well, based on those facts i can say this was fun war so far...

go BW! go KORT against COF! Image

go Denise and Foxy! Image

why do i get a feeling that another smack in my face is coming? :(
Brigadier freakns

Postby Qwert on Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:14 pm

spice in every soup
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby josko.ri on Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:07 am

freakns wrote:why do i get a feeling that another smack in my face is coming? :(

Because you are telling untruth ;)

In my unlimited games vs BW, final result will be in range between 5/5 and 7/3 for KORT so I do not see raping here, especially not in "all those unlimited".

And that CoF is being sodomized, is it really surprise? Look at his recent result 6/12 vs PACK, his clan needed to pull really hard to overcome his negative series into total win.

I mean, if I will ever have 6/12 my own result that I will thank to my clan mates for being nice company to me, but obviously it will be time for me to stop playing rather than playing with so bad success. Until now, I have never had negative total result in any war that I have ever played, including small series in Clan Leagues, thus still have feeling that my clan is contributing by my playing. This war will also not break that series ;)
Major josko.ri

Postby Chariot of Fire on Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:12 am

josko.ri wrote:
freakns wrote:why do i get a feeling that another smack in my face is coming? :(

In my unlimited games vs BW, final result will be in range between 5/5 and 7/3 for KORT so I do not see raping here, especially not in "all those unlimited".

And that CoF is being sodomized, is it really surprise? Look at his recent result 6/12 vs PACK, his clan needed to pull really hard to overcome his negative series into total win.

I mean, if I will ever have 6/12 my own result that I will thank to my clan mates for being nice company to me, but obviously it will be time for me to stop playing rather than playing with so bad success. Until now, I have never had negative total result in any war that I have ever played, including small series in Clan Leagues, thus still have feeling that my clan is contributing by my playing. This war will also not break that series ;)

I will be happy to make you eat those words :D

btw....where's that trumpet icon when you need it?
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Postby josko.ri on Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:00 am

Chariot of Fire wrote:
josko.ri wrote:

I will be happy to make you eat those words :D

btw....where's that trumpet icon when you need it?

You may quote and highlight for purpose of easier finding my words later and checking if I were right. I am honored enough to stay besides all told here. Prove anything written here is wrong, if you can. Make me to have 6/12 or worse, and I say goodbye CC ;)

Btw, I found interesting statistics... Dice Stats>Battle Outcomes>josko.ri vs Chariot of Fire

This statistics says that in our matches I have rolled attacker 3 dice vs 2 dice 223 times, and CoF rolled it 167 times, while 3 dice vs 1 dice I rolled 211 times and he rolled 168 times. Since our games are mainly no spoils so this statistics is not ruined by some lucky escalating sweep that one player was possible having and other was not, I think this is good representative about who somehow manages to use attacker dice more. Even with fact that I used attacker shot 3 dice vs 2 dice 56 times more than him, in all those attacks together I killed 387 his troops, and he killed 393 my troops. :(

vs Big Whiskey it is 166/87 for 3-2 and 142/93 for 3-1
Hats off to Master Fenrir, vs him it is 83/91 for 3-2 :oops: and 93/81 for 3-1 :)
Last edited by josko.ri on Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Major josko.ri

Postby freakns on Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:10 am

josko.ri wrote:

thats because you are playing mostly home games... and that you are way too competitive to notice humor(or im bad at it...)... and good lord, your english is worse then qwerts...
as for personal results in clan wars, those mean shit. yes, i understand your e-penis got bigger by looking at your results, but overall, youd do shit without your clan, and if you arent thanking them even if you have superior personal score, then you my friend, you ARE failing miserably ;)
as for personal score, i come on top against TOFU(which isnt surprising, knowing that COF is spending more time on his back then average french maid), but we as clan lost... and we lost big time... and i felt raped because of it. cause at the end, no matter what my result was, TOFU had last laugh. and that is what counts in clan war, not how many unlimited maps and game you can come up with :p
Brigadier freakns

Postby josko.ri on Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:27 am

freakns wrote:
josko.ri wrote:

thats because you are playing mostly home games... and that you are way too competitive to notice humor(or im bad at it...)... and good lord, your english is worse then qwerts...
as for personal results in clan wars, those mean shit. yes, i understand your e-penis got bigger by looking at your results, but overall, youd do shit without your clan, and if you arent thanking them even if you have superior personal score, then you my friend, you ARE failing miserably ;)
as for personal score, i come on top against TOFU(which isnt surprising, knowing that COF is spending more time on his back then average french maid), but we as clan lost... and we lost big time... and i felt raped because of it. cause at the end, no matter what my result was, TOFU had last laugh. and that is what counts in clan war, not how many unlimited maps and game you can come up with :p

I know, and I give credit to my clan for all our wins. Discount all games which I played in any war, and KORT would still win almost all of them. I think only CL4 finals vs AoC would be lost if you discount my games. And even in my games it is not that I dictate all moves. Why my opening Hive turns is lasting like 50 minutes? If I play alone, I can do it in 15 minutes, but there are others in team who put their opinion in many 50/50% situations. Look for example now wall of Dougal McTavish, it is my turn in KOTM but I ask him to decide between 2 solutions that I am 50/50%, even if he is new in the clan and therefore (yet) unproven in clan world. So if treatment of unproven player is like that, how do you think I treat old proven players in my games?

Maybe something else will give you answer to that question...
How many player ever left KORT by their own will? 2 players once, but that was personal reasons and not KORT related reasons, and they came back after short time. So real answer is zero.
How many active players were ever kicked out of KORT? Only the ones who are inactive were removed, but noone active has never been kicked out, so real answer is zero.
And there was like 60 players in KORT history, pretty nice number, and for no one of them some of the above answer is "yes".
Maybe those questions will give you answer how atmosphere in KORT is great and friendly and how members enjoy being in our clan. If our clan is tyrannically organized who would be happy in that clan? To enjoy in some "wins" that were achieved by some other player and to have zero own input. Do you really think anyone would ever want to be in clan of that type, where his/her own input is minor? And do not forget that all those players belong to top of CC scene, so their confidence in their own skills are high, would they be happy in KORT if one person is getting all the credit for all their effort in games?

And now answer above questions for some other clan, and you will see where is difference ;)
Major josko.ri

Re: [CC3] SEMI FINALS KoRT vs TOFU 8-13

Postby Chariot of Fire on Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:23 am

Do you really think anyone would ever want to be in clan of that type, where his/her own input is minor?

:lol: I just fell off my chair.

Here is a translation of the posts (in Croatian) on Moonchild's wall. They have since been deleted after I took the piss :D

From the TOFU forum (posted there for our amusement).....

From Moonchild's wall (love letters from josko, all in Croatian):

i) When can you be online? Eurasia is a complicated turn. I have set my alarm at night halfway thru your clock, so you will probably be ok. Or tell me if you are not.

ii) If you can log in early as soon as you wake up it would be ideal

iii) We are now leaving Yokohama. You make your move when you receive instructions

iv) Bus is now heading to Kyoto so I cannot be online. Well, it's not the first turn so the difficulty is lightened

vi) I won't be able to write further as no more time. I will be on the road but I can speak to you via cellphone if you have additional time. If you have an extra hour make the attacks as I have suggested and then wait while I check the one I am doubtful about

vi) I will check my phone around noon. Beware, you have to revise the instructions I left for West Sakha as I changed my mind and you have a 4v1,1 to make

If our clan is tyrannically organized who would be happy in that clan? To enjoy in some "wins" that were achieved by some other player and to have zero own input.

Is this why Moonchild has gone freemium? ;)

Josko, just as I was starting to like you, out comes the Shelley; “My name is Ozymandias, king of kings: Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!”

You are such a tool. Learn some humility.
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Postby josko.ri on Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:56 am

Another example which type of paranoid are you, you not only regularly check his wall, but also translate it and collect it in your forum. Well, glad to know that my appearance is so popular in your eyes that you spend so much time in seeing how I am doing my games. Honestly, I looked maybe one or 2 times at your wall during this war, I am really not interested how someone with 6/12 score manage to play his games, I feel like there is nothing I can learn from him. If you feel different in vice versa way, I can be only honored that I have follower from opponent clan ;)

All those quotes from his wall came from the single day, from only 2 turns. That day Moon sent me message that he will play turns very drunk, and in last hour, so therefore I put exact notes for him to follow. And it was like that, he came very drunk online with 20 minutes left on timer, and just followed instructions. But that is not habit, like you obviously want to present it, that is exception because of his mood that day. And he delete every wall post from last 3 years, so deleting is also not like you want to say only in order to "hide" it from others ;)

Interesting that you notice only that but you do not notice many posts from Foxglove, Moonchild (deleted), Jane, Pirlo, fishy, niMic, SirSebstar (quote "asked for different opinion in antarctica probably you are right
") etc. walls when I wall them "game xxx I have doubts", or "game xxx 2 solutions"

Moonchild gameload for a long time is around 10 or so, if we exclude speed games then most of them are KORT games which means just a few of them are standard, which means he obviously lost interest for CC (low number of standard games), but KORT is still almost the only fun he enjoys as almost all his 24 hour games are the clan ones.
Major josko.ri

Postby Chariot of Fire on Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:15 am

Ah quit the lies Josko, you're fooling nobody but yourself. There was no reason for Moonchild to go to all the trouble of deleting all his wall posts other than to remove all traces of your conversations. It's a well-known fact he is your puppet, that is why you had Game 12330691 and Game 12330692 made one week before all other Batch 3 games, so he could join them before he turned freemium.

How do you explain this? Moonchild plays in Game 12266836 & Game 11959693 while his turn in Game 12285027 was also playable yet was left for you to play? Seems old habits die hard eh? Three months of covering for him every weekend not enough was it?

This is my personal favourite:

Click image to enlarge.

Moonchild (or someone) now logging in via an anonymous proxy server. Lol, you're desperate.

Be prepared to lose, that's all.
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Postby betiko on Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:41 am

lol, crap talk has now started thanks to the legendary freakns ! :lol:

josko, is it really important to see who does the attacks in a team game? not really sure how those stats are relevant (that being said without irony and I'm willing to hear your thought behind that, also if on certain games stacks are huge compared to other games it becomes even less relevant imo).
Also, lots of games are determined by dice/drop luck and I've never been a big fan of post war stats regarding win/lose ratios per player. Some leading players can just happen to be in more of the "unlucky games", some players with lesser influence in their team's strategy might happen to be in a majority of "lucky games".
Major betiko

Postby silversun6 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:42 pm

Cof - just a bystander view , you are ruining all the fun.

If 4 of you cant win Josko and all his "puppets" you shouldn't complain about this, you should try harder.
Colonel silversun6

Postby comic boy on Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:49 pm

silversun6 wrote:Cof - just a bystander view , you are ruining all the fun.

If 4 of you cant win Josko and all his "puppets" you shouldn't complain about this, you should try harder.

We are winning :D
The fact is that KORT have some very fine players , it would be wrong to describe most of them as puppets, but there has been regular abuse of the rules by Josko over a very long period and it's time for that to stop.
Im a TOFU miSfit
Brigadier comic boy

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges