Conquer Club

Post Any Evidence For God Here

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Post Any Evidence For God Here

Postby Viceroy63 on Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:37 pm

Pretty interesting evidence for the existence of God being presented and argued here. Can't wait to see who wins the debate? :lol:
An Unproven Hypothesis; The Rise of Ignorance.
Ultimate Proof of Creation. Click the show tab below.
show
Major Viceroy63

Location: A little back water, hill billy hick place called Earth.

Postby warmonger1981 on Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:38 pm

Alright f*ck heads. Obviously your girlfriends. smell chum in the water. They are all coming out of the wood work like a bunch of sharks defending a loved one. I done use spell check first of all. Crispy you are a prick for trying to act all " I'm all above this guys intelligence". Andy seems to jump into other peoples shit. Go eat a banana or take the one outta your ASS. And where the f*ck did comic boy come from. Go stick your head in a superman comic.
Captain warmonger1981

Postby BigBallinStalin on Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:39 pm

Viceroy63 wrote:Pretty interesting evidence for the existence of God being presented and argued here. Can't wait to see who wins the debate? :lol:

You gonna answer the following?:

Do you care whether or not what you believe is true? If you do care, how do you know that your current set of beliefs is true?

Note: changing the question and then answering your own question fails to answer the question.
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby MeDeFe on Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:52 pm

BigBallinStalin wrote:
AndyDufresne wrote:
BigBallinStalin wrote:Dude, I doubt everything. I doubt myself. I doubt this keyboard on which I type. I am...

THE RADICAL SKEPTIC.

I'm trying to free your mind. But I can only show you the door. You're the one that has to walk through it.

--Andy

I took both of the pills, so whatever, bro. You and your doors ain't got nothing on me.

saxitoxin wrote:Your position is more complex than the federal tax code. As soon as I think I understand it, I find another index of cross-references, exceptions and amendments I have to apply.
Timminz wrote:Yo mama is so classless, she could be a Marxist utopia.
Major MeDeFe

Location: Follow the trail of holes in other people's arguments.

Postby jonesthecurl on Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:02 pm

warmonger1981 wrote:Alright f*ck heads. Obviously your girlfriends. smell chum in the water. They are all coming out of the wood work like a bunch of sharks defending a loved one. I done use spell check first of all. Crispy you are a prick for trying to act all " I'm all above this guys intelligence". Andy seems to jump into other peoples shit. Go eat a banana or take the one outta your ASS. And where the f*ck did comic boy come from. Go stick your head in a superman comic.

Sharks come out of the wood work to defend their loved ones?
What the f*ck sort of shark is that?
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
Sergeant 1st Class jonesthecurl

Postby warmonger1981 on Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:04 pm

f*ck you to jones.
Captain warmonger1981

Postby jonesthecurl on Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:08 pm

Don't go too near any wood works or my sharks'll get you.
P.S. you mean "you too".

Postby warmonger1981 on Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:21 pm

I forgot I'm now talking to a grown man who dresses up like a pirate. Is " f*ck you" good? Or do I need to talk like a pirate?
Captain warmonger1981

Postby AndyDufresne on Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:39 pm

jonesthecurl wrote:
warmonger1981 wrote:Alright f*ck heads. Obviously your girlfriends. smell chum in the water. They are all coming out of the wood work like a bunch of sharks defending a loved one. I done use spell check first of all. Crispy you are a prick for trying to act all " I'm all above this guys intelligence". Andy seems to jump into other peoples shit. Go eat a banana or take the one outta your ASS. And where the f*ck did comic boy come from. Go stick your head in a superman comic.

Sharks come out of the wood work to defend their loved ones?
What the f*ck sort of shark is that?

A wood shark, Jonesy.

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Postby jonesthecurl on Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:47 pm

warmonger1981 wrote:I forgot I'm now talking to a grown man who dresses up like a pirate. Is " f*ck you" good? Or do I need to talk like a pirate?

Well, that's not a very Christian attitude. I'm sure that when your intellectual and grammatical inadequacies are mocked, Jesus would tell you to turn the other brain cell.

Postby BigBallinStalin on Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:51 pm

warmonger1981 wrote:f*ck you to jones.

I'm still trying to figure out this one.

Does warmonger mean that while one fucks you or himself, then one must f*ck in the general direction of jones? Or maybe you take a picture of the fucking, then sent it to jones.

If only we had a book which explained these things... I reject all dictionaries though--Viceroy taught me well.
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby warmonger1981 on Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:09 pm

Look at the big brain on brad. Its a royal with cheese cause of the metric system. Now look in the bag for the wallet that says " bad motherfucker" on it. Please hunny bunny.
Captain warmonger1981

Postby warmonger1981 on Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:11 pm

I'm probably one of the worst Christians out there. Probably no salvation for me.
Captain warmonger1981

Postby Frigidus on Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:36 pm

warmonger1981 wrote:I'm probably one of the worst Christians out there. Probably no salvation for me.

Maybe not, but you could probably get rich hosting a new show on FOX news.
Sergeant Frigidus

Postby notyou2 on Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:16 pm

Crispy, your question went south after I posted. Sorry dude.
Captain notyou2

Postby comic boy on Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:45 pm

You would think God would at least make his creations literate.
Im a TOFU miSfit
Brigadier comic boy

Postby notyou2 on Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:50 pm

comic boy wrote:You would think God would at least make his creations literate.

I assume you are now done with that comic. May I read it?
Captain notyou2

Postby jonesthecurl on Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:57 pm

warmonger1981 wrote:Look at the big brain on brad. Its a royal with cheese cause of the metric system. Now look in the bag for the wallet that says " bad motherfucker" on it. Please hunny bunny.

Someone suggested that some of the creationists on here were actually some sort of response bot. I don't think that's true, but judging by this post you may well be a random word generator. I seriously haven't the least idea what your post is intended to mean.

Postby jonesthecurl on Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:04 pm

warmonger1981 wrote:I'm probably one of the worst Christians out there. Probably no salvation for me.

Many angry Christian posters, especially creationists, do seem to have missed Jesus's instructions to be peacemakers, meek, charitable in your attitudes, forgiving of your enemies, and so forth. It's a bit odd that it takes a heathen (and what's more a pirate heathen), to point this out to you. Seriously, if you believe in this stuff, you have to try to calm down.

Oh, and if you manage to find any shows on TV that aren't "reality" shows these days, you may notice there arepeople called "actors" in them. Sometimes they wear clothes that are not the same as you see when you look out of your window. Sometimes they pretend to be someone else. Maybe even a pirate.

Postby Viceroy63 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:50 am

The fact that you recognize what a low down dirty shame, piece of a shit bag that you are means that there is more hope for you then for a living lion.

It's those who believe that they are "All of that" and then some, who don't realize the trouble they are in. In the resurrection and the final judgment at the end of God's plan. Then "the first shall be last and the last shall be first" (Luke 13:30).

"But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;
And base things of the world, and things which are despised
, [vile things/people] hath God chosen, [yea], and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:..."
-1Corinthians 1:27-28

If they can see the truth of what they are!
Last edited by Viceroy63 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
show
Major Viceroy63

Postby AndyDufresne on Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:04 am

Viceroy63 wrote:

The fact that you recognize what a low down dirty shame, piece of a shit bag that you are means that there is more hope for you then for a living lion.

It's those who believe that they are "All of that" and then some, who don't realize the trouble they are in. In the resurrection and the final judgment at the end of God's plan. Then "the first shall be last and the last shall be first" (Luke 13:30).

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Postby Viceroy63 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:08 am

AndyDufresne wrote:
Viceroy63 wrote:

"But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;
, [vile things/people] hath God chosen, [yea], and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:..."

--Andy

Hey Andy; You forgot the to include the Bible verses in your quote. But that's OK though; I fixed it for ya. OK! You are welcome! And don't mention it. ;)

show
Major Viceroy63

Postby jonesthecurl on Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:59 am

Viceroy63 wrote:

You might want to reconsider your own position in that case - I've seldom heard anyone singing the "Ha HA I'm saved and you're not!" so smugly.

Postby comic boy on Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:31 pm

Recognising himself as a semi literate bufoon may earn Warmonger divine grace , yet it also confirms his opinions as pretty worthless , careful who you get in bed with Viceroy :D
Im a TOFU miSfit
Brigadier comic boy

Postby Viceroy63 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:06 pm

comic boy wrote:Recognising himself as a semi literate bufoon may earn Warmonger divine grace , yet it also confirms his opinions as pretty worthless , careful who you get in bed with Viceroy :D

Your opinion doesn't really matter and neither does mine. What matters is the final judgement and if I accept the truth or not. I know what I am but what are you?

If I die believing something that is not true then so do you! And so what? But if I die believing something that is true then I will rise again to life eternal and live again but where would you be???

Would it even matter to anyone for all eternity that you even existed for a tiny unimportant life and time of no more then 100 years or so, in a life filled with painful sorrow and few moments of joy and absolutely no hope what so ever? Do you think that anyone will even remember you then in all of eternity? In an eternity fill with nothing but pure joy and love? Do you really think that anyone will even miss you then?

The old adage is true, that it's not what you know but who you know; And I know exactly with who I am in "bed" with and forever will be in an eternity that you may not even get to know because you simply don't want to. Repentance is a choice and Your eternal death penalty and condemnation is your choice and your fault not God's.

We are born, we live and then we die. And everything in between are just the choices that we make in life. And there are no second chances to make amends for our wrong Choices in life when the opportunities lay right in front of our faces. when we die we are simply the sum of our choices that we make in this life, and that is all that we are and that is what we get judged on, the choices that we make that make us who we are in return.

So You be careful yourself with whom you get into "bed" with because that is your choice. ;)
show
Major Viceroy63

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,