Conquer Club

Jews

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Jews

Postby DoomYoshi on Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:40 pm

http://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-arts-and-culture/books/123971/a-world-without-jews?all=1#

This book now added to my need to read list.

Some arguments that obviously come out of it:
1) Since a literal interpretation of the Bible is Jewish, all creationists are Jews. Everytime a creationist says "Christ" it is now to be considered a hate crime. As a Christian, I am deeply insulted by these Jews who keep talking shit about my Saviour. From now, all creationists who claim to be Christian are now moral Crusade targets - killing them is sin-free.

2) Since the whole point of being a Westerner is to hate Jews, anyone who doesn't is not a Westerner. Therefore, Zionists are not Westerners and can only be considered allies of theocratic Muslims. As such, they are traitors to Civilization, and are all automatically given membership in Al Qaeda, so Obama can officially declare them enemy combatants and kill them with drones.

3) This point was obvious before I read this article actually. Jew is no longer defined as a race or religion. Rather, to err is Jewman. That means people who make errors are Jews, by definition. Since our legal systems are based on punishing those who make errors, our entire legal system is based on persecuting Jews, and based on the Nuremberg trials, is immoral and illegal. All governments who imprison people should no longer be recognized as legal by the UN.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Re: Jews

Postby notyou2 on Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:53 pm

Oi vey!!!!
Captain notyou2

Postby BigBallinStalin on Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:10 pm

Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby Funkyterrance on Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:16 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:
1) Since a literal interpretation of the Bible is Jewish, all creationists are Jews. Everytime a creationist says "Christ" it is now to be considered a hate crime. As a Christian, I am deeply insulted by these Jews who keep talking shit about my Saviour. From now, all creationists who claim to be Christian are now moral Crusade targets - killing them is sin-free.

That's sooome logic, Doomyoshi...
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby jsnyder748 on Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:21 pm

very interesting. I would have a hard time getting through that book though. :?
Colonel jsnyder748

Postby DoomYoshi on Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:27 pm

Funkyterrance wrote:
DoomYoshi wrote:

As a fun game, count all the logical fallacies in my 3 arguments.

Seriously though, creationists aren't Christians. They are the lowest form of life and are a hate group. This article has nothing to do with it though.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby Just_essence on Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:11 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:Seriously though, creationists aren't Christians. They are the lowest form of life and are a hate group. This article has nothing to do with it though.

They aren't a hate group, technically. It's just that every member of the group you've met doesn't tolerate discussion on the matter. I am sure there are actually decent creationists, shocking as it might sound.
Private Just_essence

Postby notyou2 on Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:27 pm

If we all promoted lies and fallacies to the extent creationists do, the world would be in even bigger trouble.
Captain notyou2

Postby premio53 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:59 am

DoomYoshi wrote:
Funkyterrance wrote:
DoomYoshi wrote:

Seriously though, creationists aren't Christians. They are the lowest form of life and are a hate group. This article has nothing to do with it though.

There are many creationists who weren't Christians. Just like Richard Dawkins who implies that anyone who disagrees with his view of evolution is "evil," you have shown what kind of person you are. It's funny watching liberals like Bill Maher ridiculing Christianity and anyone with a conserative background in the vilest manner while not saying a peep about Muhammed. I'm still waiting for that "brave" individual who showed his artistic talent by displaying an upside down crucifix of Christ in a bottle of urine do the same with Muhammed. They are all hypocrites who know if they did such things they would be walking dead men.

Your childish and vile remarks concerning anyone who believes there was more than just a giant explosion when it comes to the universe we see around us has nothing to do with with your definition of "hate."

Albert Einstein certainly wasn't a Christian or a hater but saw intelligent design throughout the universe.

Max Planck who did not believe in a personal God stated the following, "All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force which brings the particle of an atom to vibration and holds this most minute solar system of the atom together. We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind." [The Nature of Matter], speech at Florence, Italy (1944)

It's very simple why atheists ridicule and disdain anyone who disagrees with their views because without a Creator there are no moral absolutes and therefore no responsibility to anyone but themselves.
Lieutenant premio53

Postby Swimmerdude99 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:11 am

Just_essence wrote:
DoomYoshi wrote:Seriously though, creationists aren't Christians. They are the lowest form of life and are a hate group. This article has nothing to do with it though.

They aren't a hate group, technically. It's just that every member of the group you've met doesn't tolerate discussion on the matter. I am sure there are actually decent creationists, shocking as it might sound.

This is so offensive its not even funny. Why do you guys hate anyone who is a creationist?
Offsite to 12/31/2023. Reach out to TheSpaceCowboy to reach me
Major Swimmerdude99

Postby Symmetry on Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:16 am

premio53 wrote:
DoomYoshi wrote:
Funkyterrance wrote:
DoomYoshi wrote:

There are many creationists who weren't Christians. Just like Richard Dawkins who implies that anyone who disagrees with his view of evolution is "evil," you have shown what kind of person you are. It's funny watching liberals like Bill Maher ridiculing Christianity and anyone with a conserative background in the vilest manner while not saying a peep about Muhammed. I'm still waiting for that "brave" individual who showed his artistic talent by displaying an upside down crucifix of Christ in a bottle of urine do the same with Muhammed. They are all hypocrites who know if they did such things they would be walking dead men.

Your childish and vile remarks concerning anyone who believes there was more than just a giant explosion when it comes to the universe we see around us has nothing to do with with your definition of "hate."

Albert Einstein certainly wasn't a Christian or a hater but saw intelligent design throughout the universe.

Max Planck who did not believe in a personal God stated the following, "All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force which brings the particle of an atom to vibration and holds this most minute solar system of the atom together. We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind." [The Nature of Matter], speech at Florence, Italy (1944)

It's very simple why atheists ridicule and disdain anyone who disagrees with their views because without a Creator there are no moral absolutes and therefore no responsibility to anyone but themselves.

Must be nice to consider yourself as a victim.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby premio53 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:24 am

Symmetry, pointing out hypocrites like yourself isn't being a victim.
Lieutenant premio53

Postby DoomYoshi on Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:59 am

swimmerdude99 wrote:
Just_essence wrote:

This is so offensive its not even funny. Why do you guys hate anyone who is a creationist?

Creationism is not historically based. Creationism, as we now know it, only started in the late 18th, early 19th century. While there is a 2000 year history of recognizing the bible, there is only a 200 year old history of considering it either inerrant or infaillable. Why should a bunch of modern people know what is meant by the bible than the people who lived during the time and wrote of it? In almost 3000 years of talmudics, there are no Jewish mentions of creationism, of the Genesis story being a literal interpretation. In the early Christian dialogue, the main question was whether the bible itself was to be taken allegorically or metaphorically. Metaphorically meaning the people in the OT did exist, but they are written as metaphors for what happened. Allegory meaning there were no such people that actually existed, they were merely allegories for how we should live our lives.

I should note that the Catholic Church, and the various popes alive since Darwin, have never declared evolution to be false. It is strictly a protestant thing. Protestantism is another weird thing. They take as a central tenet the Bible. But the bible, as it is canonized now, exists only to prove that the Catholic Church is the real church. In the early days of Christianity, there were hundreds of sects, all with different Bibles, and different writings. The Catholics declared that only those who used their version of the bible were real Christians, and that only Catholics used their version of the Bible. So, for any non-Catholic religion to be Bible-centric really makes no sense at all. I'm not saying that I agree with the Catholics. I think you can be a True Christian and not be Catholic; but to take the Bible as the main source of your inspiration? Once again, by not studying history, the charlatans have made some mistakes.

Swimmer, I am glad you asked this question, I have explained it a few times, but I don't mind doing it again, as I think it is more important to look at the history of whence our ideas originated than it is to listen to the preacher. That is only why I hate Creationism on religous grounds. On scientific grounds, as a biologist, I hate on those grounds as well, and believe me: there isn't a single good creationist argument. If you want greater detail, I would be willing to pm you in these matters.

@premio: I am not an atheist. I despise you and your revolting cock comrades for slandering the good name of my messiah. You are not a Christian, you are merely a charlatan, now get out of my thread. Just because Planck sees a God as creating the Universe (something that I didn't deny), why can't he also have created evolution? Neither Einstein nor Planck disbelieved evolution, so stop misappropriating sources.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby premio53 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:31 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:
swimmerdude99 wrote:
Just_essence wrote:

Creationism is not historically based. Creationism, as we now know it, only started in the late 18th, early 19th century. While there is a 2000 year history of recognizing the bible, there is only a 200 year old history of considering it either inerrant or infaillable. Why should a bunch of modern people know what is meant by the bible than the people who lived during the time and wrote of it? In almost 3000 years of talmudics, there are no Jewish mentions of creationism, of the Genesis story being a literal interpretation. In the early Christian dialogue, the main question was whether the bible itself was to be taken allegorically or metaphorically. Metaphorically meaning the people in the OT did exist, but they are written as metaphors for what happened. Allegory meaning there were no such people that actually existed, they were merely allegories for how we should live our lives.

I should note that the Catholic Church, and the various popes alive since Darwin, have never declared evolution to be false. It is strictly a protestant thing. Protestantism is another weird thing. They take as a central tenet the Bible. But the bible, as it is canonized now, exists only to prove that the Catholic Church is the real church. In the early days of Christianity, there were hundreds of sects, all with different Bibles, and different writings. The Catholics declared that only those who used their version of the bible were real Christians, and that only Catholics used their version of the Bible. So, for any non-Catholic religion to be Bible-centric really makes no sense at all. I'm not saying that I agree with the Catholics. I think you can be a True Christian and not be Catholic; but to take the Bible as the main source of your inspiration? Once again, by not studying history, the charlatans have made some mistakes.

Swimmer, I am glad you asked this question, I have explained it a few times, but I don't mind doing it again, as I think it is more important to look at the history of whence our ideas originated than it is to listen to the preacher. That is only why I hate Creationism on religous grounds. On scientific grounds, as a biologist, I hate on those grounds as well, and believe me: there isn't a single good creationist argument. If you want greater detail, I would be willing to pm you in these matters.

@premio: I am not an atheist. I despise you and your revolting cock comrades for slandering the good name of my messiah. You are not a Christian, you are merely a charlatan, now get out of my thread. Just because Planck sees a God as creating the Universe (something that I didn't deny), why can't he also have created evolution? Neither Einstein nor Planck disbelieved evolution, so stop misappropriating sources.

The reason there is no compromise is because evolutionism and creationism are diametrically opposed. Many biologists believe evolution is nothing but junk science and if you don't wish for anyone to oppose your ideas quit starting threads and then spewing your vile hatred towards those who would dare disagree. In other words deal with it.
Lieutenant premio53

Postby DoomYoshi on Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:32 pm

define "many". Also, how "many" of these "many" biologists are being honest? None. It is a fact that creationists, after swearing on the Bible, and being under oath either lie or retract their statements.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby premio53 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:41 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:define "many". Also, how "many" of these "many" biologists are being honest? None. It is a fact that creationists, after swearing on the Bible, and being under oath either lie or retract their statements.

http://www.reviewevolution.com/press/pr ... ntists.php
A Scientific Dissent on Darwinism

"I am skeptical of claims for the ability of random mutation and natural selection to account for the complexity of life. Careful examination of the evidence for Darwinian theory should be encouraged."

Henry F.Schaefer: Director, Center for Computational Quantum Chemistry: U. of Georgia • Fred Sigworth: Prof. of Cellular & Molecular Physiology- Grad. School: Yale U. • Philip S. Skell: Emeritus Prof. Of Chemistry: NAS member • Frank Tipler: Prof. of Mathematical Physics: Tulane U. • Robert Kaita: Plasma Physics Lab: Princeton U. • Michael Behe: Prof. of Biological Science: Lehigh U. • Walter Hearn: PhD Biochemistry-U of Illinois • Tony Mega: Assoc. Prof. of Chemistry: Whitworth College • Dean Kenyon: Prof. Emeritus of Biology: San Francisco State U. • Marko Horb: Researcher, Dept. of Biology & Biochemistry: U. of Bath, UK • Daniel Kubler: Asst. Prof. of Biology: Franciscan U. of Steubenville • David Keller: Assoc. Prof. of Chemistry: U. of New Mexico • James Keesling: Prof. of Mathematics: U. of Florida • Roland F. Hirsch: PhD Analytical Chemistry-U. of Michigan • Robert Newman: PhD Astrophysics-Cornell U. • Carl Koval: Prof., Chemistry & Biochemistry: U. of Colorado, Boulder • Tony Jelsma: Prof. of Biology: Dordt College • William A.Dembski: PhD Mathematics-U. of Chicago: • George Lebo: Assoc. Prof. of Astronomy: U. of Florida • Timothy G. Standish: PhD Environmental Biology-George Mason U. • James Keener: Prof. of Mathematics & Adjunct of Bioengineering: U. of Utah • Robert J. Marks: Prof. of Signal & Image Processing: U. of Washington • Carl Poppe: Senior Fellow: Lawrence Livermore Laboratories • Siegfried Scherer: Prof. of Microbial Ecology: Technische Universitaet Muenchen • Gregory Shearer: Internal Medicine, Research: U. of California, Davis • Joseph Atkinson: PhD Organic Chemistry-M.I.T.: American Chemical Society, member • Lawrence H. Johnston: Emeritus Prof. of Physics: U. of Idaho • Scott Minnich: Prof., Dept of Microbiology, Molecular Biology & Biochem: U. of Idaho • David A. DeWitt: PhD Neuroscience-Case Western U. • Theodor Liss: PhD Chemistry-M.I.T. • Braxton Alfred: Emeritus Prof. of Anthropology: U. of British Columbia • Walter Bradley: Prof. Emeritus of Mechanical Engineering: Texas A & M • Paul D. Brown: Asst. Prof. of Environmental Studies: Trinity Western U. (Canada) • Marvin Fritzler: Prof. of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology: U. of Calgary, Medical School • Theodore Saito: Project Manager: Lawrence Livermore Laboratories • Muzaffar Iqbal: PhD Chemistry-U. of Saskatchewan: Center for Theology the Natural Sciences • William S. Pelletier: Emeritus Distinguished Prof. of Chemistry: U. of Georgia, Athens • Keith Delaplane: Prof. of Entomology: U. of Georgia • Ken Smith: Prof. of Mathematics: Central Michigan U. • Clarence Fouche: Prof. of Biology: Virginia Intermont College • Thomas Milner: Asst. Prof. of Biomedical Engineering: U. of Texas, Austin • Brian J.Miller: PhD Physics-Duke U. • Paul Nesselroade: Assoc. Prof. of Psychology: Simpson College • Donald F.Calbreath: Prof. of Chemistry: Whitworth College • William P. Purcell: PhD Physical Chemistry-Princeton U. • Wesley Allen: Prof. of Computational Quantum Chemistry: U. of Georgia • Jeanne Drisko: Asst. Prof., Kansas Medical Center: U. of Kansas, School of Medicine • Chris Grace: Assoc. Prof. of Psychology: Biola U. • Wolfgang Smith: Prof. Emeritus-Mathematics: Oregon State U. • Rosalind Picard: Assoc. Prof. Computer Science: M.I.T. • Garrick Little: Senior Scientist, Li-Cor: Li-Cor • John L. Omdahl: Prof. of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology: U. of New Mexico • Martin Poenie: Assoc. Prof. of Molecular Cell & Developmental Bio: U. of Texas, Austin • Russell W.Carlson: Prof. of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology: U. of Georgia • Hugh Nutley: Prof. Emeritus of Physics & Engineering: Seattle Pacific U. • David Berlinski: PhD Philosophy-Princeton: Mathematician, Author • Neil Broom: Assoc. Prof., Chemical & Materials Engineeering: U. of Auckland • John Bloom: Assoc. Prof., Physics: Biola U. • James Graham: Professional Geologist, Sr. Program Manager: National Environmental Consulting Firm • John Baumgardner: Technical Staff, Theoretical Division: Los Alamos National Laboratory • Fred Skiff: Prof. of Physics: U. of Iowa • Paul Kuld: Assoc. Prof., Biological Science: Biola U. • Yongsoon Park: Senior Research Scientist: St. Luke's Hospital, Kansas City • Moorad Alexanian: Prof. of Physics: U. of North Carolina, Wilmington • Donald Ewert: Director of Research Administration: Wistar Institute • Joseph W. Francis: Assoc. Prof. of Biology: Cedarville U. • Thomas Saleska: Prof. of Biology: Concordia U. • Ralph W. Seelke: Prof. & Chair of Dept. of Biology & Earth Sciences: U. of Wisconsin, Superior • James G. Harman: Assoc. Chair, Dept. of Chemistry & Biochemistry: Texas Tech U. • Lennart Moller: Prof. of Environmental Medicine, Karolinska Institute: U. of Stockholm • Raymond G. Bohlin: PhD Molecular & Cell Biology-U. of Texas: • Fazale R. Rana: PhD Chemistry-Ohio U. • Michael Atchison: Prof. of Biochemistry: U. of Pennsylvania, Vet School • William S. Harris: Prof. of Basic Medical Sciences: U. of Missouri, Kansas City • Rebecca W. Keller: Research Prof., Dept. of Chemistry: U. of New Mexico • Terry Morrison: PhD Chemistry-Syracuse U. • Robert F. DeHaan: PhD Human Development-U. of Chicago • Matti Lesola: Prof., Laboratory of Bioprocess Engineering: Helsinki U. of Technology • Bruce Evans: Assoc. Prof. of Biology: Huntington College • Jim Gibson: PhD Biology-Loma Linda U. • David Ness: PhD Anthropology-Temple U. • Bijan Nemati: Senior Engineer: Jet Propulsion Lab (NASA) • Edward T. Peltzer: Senior Research Specialist: Monterey Bay Research Institute • Stan E. Lennard: Clinical Assoc. Prof. of Surgery: U. of Washington • Rafe Payne: Prof. & Chair, Biola Dept. of Biological Sciences: Biola U. • Phillip Savage: Prof. of Chemical Engineering: U. of Michigan • Pattle Pun: Prof. of Biology: Wheaton College • Jed Macosko: Postdoctoral Researcher-Molecular Biology: U. of California, Berkeley • Daniel Dix: Assoc. Prof. of Mathematics: U. of South Carolina • Ed Karlow: Chair, Dept. of Physics: LaSierra U. • James Harbrecht: Clinical Assoc. Prof.: U. of Kansas Medical Center • Robert W. Smith: Prof. of Chemistry: U. of Nebraska, Omaha • Robert DiSilvestro: PhD Biochemistry-Texas A & M U., Professor, Human Nutrition, Ohio State University • David Prentice: Prof., Dept. of Life Sciences: Indiana State U. • Walt Stangl: Assoc. Prof. of Mathematics: Biola U. • Jonathan Wells: PhD Molecular & Cell Biology-U. of California, Berkeley: • James Tour: Chao Prof. of Chemistry: Rice U. • Todd Watson: Asst. Prof. of Urban & Community Forestry: Texas A & M U. • Robert Waltzer: Assoc. Prof. of Biology: Belhaven College • Vincente Villa: Prof. of Biology: Southwestern U. • Richard Sternberg: Pstdoctoral Fellow, Invertebrate Biology: Smithsonian Institute • James Tumlin: Assoc. Prof. of Medicine: Emory U. Charles Thaxton: PhD Physical Chemistry-Iowa State U.
Lieutenant premio53

Postby DoomYoshi on Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:01 pm

So 40. Out of the tens of thousands of biological researchers and students in the world, 40 show some skepticism. More than half of those work at evangelical colleges like Biola U. Now, I don't know if you have studied Biola U, but the professors there don't need to have graduated from college. For example, Paul Kuld, who started teaching at Biola in '69, is still teaching there and has never gone to College. I could go through like to every one of your list, but in general they are crackpots and liars, not biologists.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby premio53 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:32 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:So 40. Out of the tens of thousands of biological researchers and students in the world, 40 show some skepticism. More than half of those work at evangelical colleges like Biola U. Now, I don't know if you have studied Biola U, but the professors there don't need to have graduated from college. For example, Paul Kuld, who started teaching at Biola in '69, is still teaching there and has never gone to College. I could go through like to every one of your list, but in general they are crackpots and liars, not biologists.

Your childish idea that no Christian can be a biologist is as absurd as the idea that no one has any right to disagree with your beliefs.

"Mommy, where did we come from?"

"Well son many billions and billions and billions of years ago there was a giant explosion. And then a few billion years later life spontaneously generated from a bowl of soup. I'm sorry son, I meant to say abiogenesis started from some chemical reaction that accidently formed from dead matter and eventually the many millions of species of animals, flowers, trees and everything you see around us developed randomly."

"But Mommy, how do you know this?"

"Because it is a fact and anybody who doesn't believe that is a hater."
Lieutenant premio53

Postby DoomYoshi on Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:37 pm

What childish belief? I am a Christian and a biologist.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby premio53 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:39 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:What childish belief? I am a Christian and a biologist.

So the fact that you believe in a fairy tale makes you right and everyone else a hater. Grow up.
Lieutenant premio53

Postby DoomYoshi on Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:42 pm

Also, how in the f*ck should be people be allowed to hold damaging "opinions"? This form of cultural relativism that you are promoting would suggest that if I don't believe murder is a crime, I am allowed to kill people. The truth is bad ideas actually are toxic to mentality. As a citizen of this planet, it is my moral obligation to stamp out harmful ideas.

A perfect example is provided by Charles Murray in Coming Apart, where he proves that us conservatives are right. Since 1960 as lower class America has abandoned traditional values, they have become even poorer. While it may not be politically correct to force people into Man and Women marriage, it's certainly to their benefit if we as a society shun homosexuals, those with loose morals and divorcees. We need to, as a society, stamp out the idea that a lax moral code is OK.

Likewise, we need to stamp out your dipshit idea that evolution is false, as it has tangible negative effects for your own health and for my society.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby DoomYoshi on Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:45 pm

premio53 wrote:

So the fact that you believe in a fairy tale makes you right and everyone else a hater. Grow up.

No, the fact that every time you say Christ, you are uttering a hate word because you hate the Saviour, makes you a hater.

You saying Christ is like the KKK saying N-----.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby AndyDufresne on Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:38 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:...As a citizen of this planet, it is my moral obligation to stamp out harmful ideas.

...While it may not be politically correct to force people into Man and Women marriage, it's certainly to their benefit if we as a society shun homosexuals, those with loose morals and divorcees. We need to, as a society, stamp out the idea that a lax moral code is OK..

As a citizen of this planet, it is my moral obligation to stamp out harmful ideas.

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Postby rdsrds2120 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:10 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:define "many". Also, how "many" of these "many" biologists are being honest? None. It is a fact that creationists, after swearing on the Bible, and being under oath either lie or retract their statements.

Define "statement."

BMO
Corporal 1st Class rdsrds2120

Postby BigBallinStalin on Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:16 pm

premio53 wrote:

What do we do when our source is sufficiently criticized?

KNEE-JERK REACTION
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Next

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,