Conquer Club

[CC3] SEMI FINALS KoRT vs TOFU 29-31 - Final 5/2

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [CC3] SEMI FINALS KoRT vs TOFU 8-13

Postby freakns on Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:53 pm

betiko wrote:lol, crap talk has now started thanks to the legendary freakns ! :lol:

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
i have my beer and popcorn, and i have been waiting for this since the start of the war. dont spoil it now :D

silversun6 wrote:Cof - just a bystander view , you are ruining all the fun.

If 4 of you cant win Josko and all his "puppets" you shouldn't complain about this, you should try harder.

he isnt! he is adding into a fun... i mean, who outside of KORT and TOFU cares about result?! the fun in this war is josko vs COF forum speak. im just loving it :D
and they arent losing... TOFU will win this
Brigadier freakns

Postby josko.ri on Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:59 pm

Chariot of Fire wrote:Ah quit the lies Josko, you're fooling nobody but yourself. There was no reason for Moonchild to go to all the trouble of deleting all his wall posts other than to remove all traces of your conversations. It's a well-known fact he is your puppet, that is why you had Game 12330691 and Game 12330692 made one week before all other Batch 3 games, so he could join them before he turned freemium.

Haha, you are great actor for public, your post are so convincing that you would even convince me if I am third party in this conversation :lol:
He delete all wall posts from last 3 years, except a few that are like happy birthday. I joined this site about 2 years ago, so do he also hide our conversations before I even joined, or it is just his choice to not have anything on walls? Imagine if for example KORT has some player that delete all wall posts (many players like that exist on CC) how accusation like this would be made again :lol:
And those games are made before because for every player we would make beforehand if we know that player is going to be freemium, does not plan to renew, and is planned to be in roster. it is not because moonchild is my puppet, it is I think how every clan would do for every player in the same circumstances.

Chariot of Fire wrote:How do you explain this? Moonchild plays in Game 12266836 & Game 11959693 while his turn in Game 12285027 was also playable yet was left for you to play? Seems old habits die hard eh? Three months of covering for him every weekend not enough was it?

This is my personal favourite:

Click image to enlarge.

Moonchild (or someone) now logging in via an anonymous proxy server. Lol, you're desperate.

I already explained this question to multi hunters, which is right place to explain question like that, not in this topic for sure. That is one of 66 turns played together that I sat for him after he renewed his internet connection at home. Even if I sat, we lost that game, so my sitting there do not have any outcome to final result of the war. As a proxy log in, I am not sure but I think he once spoke to me that from his job or wherever, there are firewalls not allowing him to log in so they uses proxies. It may be easy checked and explained by him, I do not exactly remember what he told me once more than one year ago. But nice try to present it like we are using some proxies to cheat, again repeating my words in this case: "you are great actor for public, your post are so convincing that you would even convince me if I am third party in this conversation"

Chariot of Fire wrote:Be prepared to lose, that's all.

... Says someone who just told me to learn some humidity :lol:

I am ready to loose if it happens and it looks right now that it is heading that way. If it happens I wil be the first to congratulate you and the last who will speak about dice/drop/luck/sitting or such a sore losers stuffs. and I will not leave the site because of that (like you were for example speaking in Game 11766833), nor will my clan turn down to social. I know that loosing is also normal like winning is, and I play this for fun, I do not need to paranoically watch other persons walls to find abuse, and collect all the evidence to our forum, I do not need to play maximal number of games by one player+sit for many others and try all my best to hide my sitting like you did in CL4 but still were eliminated regardless of that proven cheating. I play for fun, win with fun or loose with fun, and life goes on.

Chariot of Fire wrote:Lol, you're desperate.

Now when seeing what all you was doing in this war while I was playing and had great fun, it seems like you are desperate. Also this desperate acting to show me in public like some sore looser or cheater are even more desperate. Or the way you was cheating in order to advance in CL4, only player who desperately and paranoically wants to win can do something like that on so planned way, being totally aware that his doings are against rules. For me it is even fun how desperately you are trying to present me in public like low morale person, cheater or whatever with that label, and your high eloquent skills sometimes even success in that. :D
Major josko.ri

Postby comic boy on Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:16 pm

Josko ....A legend in his own mind :(
Im a TOFU miSfit
Brigadier comic boy

Postby Doc_Brown on Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:23 pm

Aww, why the harsh words? Can't we all just get along? I mean, who could be mad at a cute, furry, lovable, harmless little Kortgies...

Click image to enlarge.
Colonel Doc_Brown

Postby betiko on Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:26 pm

now cof is teaching "humidity" to josko; it's getting quite serious and maybe a little private! :o
Major betiko

Postby Chariot of Fire on Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:26 pm

Oh get lost Josko, you are pathetic. Keep trawling through my games why don't you, lol.

(like you were for example speaking in Game 11766833), nor will my clan turn down to social. I know that loosing is also normal like winning is, and I play this for fun, I do not need to paranoically watch other persons walls to find abuse, and collect all the evidence to our forum, I do not need to play maximal number of games by one player+sit for many others

But Josko....you are the only one in the challenge who has played maximum number of games.

Why do you keep writing such lies, it just makes you look stupid.

Upset you have no more strings to pull, puppet master?
Highest position #5 (18 Nov 2010) General 4,380pts (11 Dec 2010)
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Postby josko.ri on Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:30 pm

Chariot of Fire wrote:Oh get lost Josko, you are pathetic. Keep trawling through my games why don't you, lol.

(like you were for example speaking in Game 11766833), nor will my clan turn down to social. I know that loosing is also normal like winning is, and I play this for fun, I do not need to paranoically watch other persons walls to find abuse, and collect all the evidence to our forum, I do not need to play maximal number of games by one player+sit for many others

But Josko....you are the only one in the challenge who has played maximum number of games.

Why do you keep writing such lies, it just makes you look stupid.

Upset you have no more strings to pull, puppet master?

I write 1+2=3, and you tell me that I speak lies because 1 is not 3. :lol:

Great actor for public are you, like I already told. someone would even buy this argument without further reading into it ;)

Not upset, maybe you judge from your eyes because in loosing situation like my clan has right now you would be more than upset. I am pretty cool, far away from upset. I even enjoy in your methods to present me like bad person because you are so good at it, and I am impatient to see which will be the next desperate try from you to present truth wrong. I am sure you have a lot of that in your reserve memory.
Major josko.ri

Postby Dako on Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:37 pm

OK josko, you seriously need to know the difference between "loose" and "lose". It hurts my eyes every time I read you use the wrong word.

Also, "Great actor for public are you" is kind of repeating, can you please find some other phrase for harassment?
Colonel Dako

Postby freakns on Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:38 pm

betiko wrote:now cof is teaching "humidity" to josko; it's getting quite serious and maybe a little private! :o

nah... its just a bit of innocent petting atm... im waiting for some hard core action!
Brigadier freakns

Postby Dako on Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:39 pm

No, quick, hide, Arya is in the thread!
Colonel Dako

Postby Foxglove on Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:40 pm

Dako wrote:OK josko, you seriously need to know the difference between "loose" and "lose". It hurts my eyes every time I read you use the wrong word.

If you're the type to make fun of another person's command of the English language (which apparently you are), it should hurt your thinking apparatus, not your eyes.

An ugly signature is the kind of the that hurts the eyes.
Brigadier Foxglove

Postby freakns on Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:43 pm

Dako wrote:OK josko, you seriously need to know the difference between "loose" and "lose". It hurts my eyes every time I read you use the wrong word.

Also, "Great actor for public are you" is kind of repeating, can you please find some other phrase for harassment?

true that!
loose yourself:

against

lose yourself:
Brigadier freakns

Postby Dako on Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:46 pm

Foxglove wrote:

If you're the type to make fun of another person's command of the English language (which apparently you are), it should hurt your thinking apparatus, not your eyes.

Where am I making fun of josko? Please enlighten me. Maybe ask josko if I am making fun of him here? Josko - do you feel offended by my words?
Colonel Dako

Postby Foxglove on Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:51 pm

Dako wrote:
Foxglove wrote:

Where am I making fun of josko? Please enlighten me. Maybe ask josko if I am making fun of him here? Josko - do you feel offended by my words?

Ah, it was just a friendly public language lesson? My apologies!

Please accept my explanation of the difference between things that hurt the eyes as opposed to the mind as a friendly language lesson from me to you.
Brigadier Foxglove

Postby josko.ri on Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:57 pm

Foxglove wrote:
Dako wrote:
Foxglove wrote:

Please accept my explanation of the difference between things that hurt the eyes as opposed to the mind as a friendly language lesson from me to you.

Lol. yes, I am thankful to him for it. I really didnt know difference, I thought loose is present and lose is past :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Good skill gotten for someone whose daily work is on English language ;)
Major josko.ri

Postby Foxglove on Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:00 pm

josko.ri wrote:
Foxglove wrote:
Dako wrote:
Foxglove wrote:

Lol. yes, I am thankful to him for it. I really didnt know difference, I thought loose is present and lose is past :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Good skill gotten for someone whose daily work is on English language ;)

Well, you can remember freak's pictures, or you can remember this handy phrase:

Loose is what your pants get when you lose weight!
Brigadier Foxglove

Postby sjnap on Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:03 pm

Damn i always thought its "loes" :lol:
Brigadier sjnap

Postby catnipdreams on Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:06 pm

Major catnipdreams

Postby sjnap on Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:12 pm

Pretty stupid of you. Clean it as you always do. Just lick it ;)
Brigadier sjnap

Postby Dako on Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:24 pm

Foxglove wrote:Ah, it was just a friendly public language lesson? My apologies!

I have accepted your explanation as a friendly lesson from the start, no worries.
Colonel Dako

Postby freakns on Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:34 pm

^party pooper :(
Brigadier freakns

Postby Arama86n on Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:05 pm

It's alive, IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!
Oh, come now, don't deny it, so many of you have been waiting. Pop the popcorn, grab a cold one and enjoy.
Oh, and line up to renew freakns premium for him, you owe him.

Oh, and someone post clips from an old black and white Frankenstein movie please :D
Major Arama86n

Postby benga on Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:21 pm

LOL josko went 8/14 vs OSA, if we only calculate games with his name, %wise is better then cofs 6/12,
but with 14 games cof could also go 8/14 and on other note, most players (70 or 80%) from kort had that 50%or less win ratio,
so you basically telling us most of kort should just quit :lol:

Hopefully the games are as entertaining as the thread is 8-)
Sergeant benga

Postby catnipdreams on Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:07 pm

sjnap wrote:Pretty stupid of you. Clean it as you always do. Just lick it

There is quite a lot of misinformation on this subject; the reality is closer to this:

Major catnipdreams

Postby freakns on Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:19 pm

Brigadier freakns

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges