Conquer Club

++No Handlebars[6/11]Endgame:Without a Trace (Mafia Wins!)++

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: ++No Handlebars [8/11]Day 3: Falling Down++

Postby jonty125 on Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:39 am

TBH I though aage was scum, but now he's dead, and town. So I'm stuck - might reread and see if anybody else sticks out.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby thehippo8 on Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:24 pm

Sorry about not responding in the last couple of days. Bad connection (at sea). Will post properly when I have a chance.
ImageImageImage
show
Corporal 1st Class thehippo8

Postby rishaed on Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:07 am

Currently there are no votes out so a VC is irrelevant atm.

Deadline is the 22nd.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!

Postby pancakemix on Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:21 pm

thehippo8 wrote:Sorry about not responding in the last couple of days. Bad connection (at sea). Will post properly when I have a chance.

Hope you're not stuck on a cruise ship. :shock:

I have no idea what an airhead is. I'll try to look back over the thread after I come home from work tonight.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Corporal 1st Class pancakemix

Postby Just_essence on Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:03 pm

Then again, rishaed did say in the beginning that he was testing role ideas, so there's not much chance we'll find it through research. I guess we'll have to wait until the end of the game.
Private Just_essence

Postby rishaed on Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:26 am

Just_essence wrote:Then again, rishaed did say in the beginning that he was testing role ideas, so there's not much chance we'll find it through research. I guess we'll have to wait until the end of the game.

Mod Note: I will confirm that it is a unique role, but I made sure to put enOugh flavor into the scene. So happy hunting!
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Postby new guy1 on Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:36 pm

I'm assuming it is a kind of JOAT from the bag of tricks, and not knowing which one to pick which would insinuate that he could have protected himself if he had picked the correct one.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby rishaed on Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:22 pm

Sending Witt a Prod.

Postby Little Witt on Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:52 am

Sorry, RL been really busy lately will try and get some posts in when I can.
Sergeant 1st Class Little Witt

Postby thehippo8 on Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:49 pm

Before I am prodded, just letting you know I will be back on land tomorrow RL to will comment then.
ImageImageImage
show

Postby jonty125 on Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:42 am

vote little witt he has been inactive for most of the game, and when he has posted it has either been about Community mafia, or of no substance.
Cook jonty125

Postby pancakemix on Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:28 pm

jonty125 wrote:vote little witt he has been inactive for most of the game, and when he has posted it has either been about Community mafia, or of no substance.

I'm willing to give Witt a pass for his inactivity. If he can't juggle this into his schedule, he should request a replacement, that being his prerogative. His confusion would only be a product of his inability to follow.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

Postby pancakemix on Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:28 pm

pancakemix wrote:
jonty125 wrote:vote little witt he has been inactive for most of the game, and when he has posted it has either been about Community mafia, or of no substance.

I'm willing to give Witt a pass for his inactivity, insofar as voting him is concerned. If he can't juggle this into his schedule, he should request a replacement, that being his prerogative. His confusion would only be a product of his inability to follow.

EBWOP in bold.
Epic Win

Postby rishaed on Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:36 am

Vote Count:
Little Witt- Jonty125
Deadline is on the 22nd.

Postby jonty125 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:14 am

pancakemix wrote:
pancakemix wrote:

I'm willing to give Witt a pass for his inactivity, insofar as voting him is concerned. If he can't juggle this into his schedule, he should request a replacement, that being his prerogative. His confusion would only be a product of his inability to follow.

EBWOP in bold.

In that case, would you like to suggest another case, or let us slide into another no lynch.
Cook jonty125

Postby Just_essence on Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:33 pm

There are several cases, and they all have minimal evidence. We might as well start a lynch-or-claim session or what it is actually called. Massclaim?
Private Just_essence

Postby jonty125 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:42 pm

Just_essence wrote:There are several cases, and they all have minimal evidence. We might as well start a lynch-or-claim session or what it is actually called. Massclaim?

D3, too early for a massclaim and its too late in the day for a massclaim.
Cook jonty125

Postby new guy1 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:48 pm

jonty125 wrote:
Just_essence wrote:There are several cases, and they all have minimal evidence. We might as well start a lynch-or-claim session or what it is actually called. Massclaim?

D3, too early for a massclaim and its too late in the day for a massclaim.

Agreed, ruins the fun of the game, we obviously dont have enough information to sort out fake claims, and even if we could get everyone to claim, we would not have enough time to rally support and make an accurate lynch.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby pancakemix on Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:59 pm

jonty125 wrote:
pancakemix wrote:
pancakemix wrote:

EBWOP in bold.

In that case, would you like to suggest another case, or let us slide into another no lynch.

Well, for one, I still think you're scum. I just think that attempting to lynch you is dangerous. I don't even consider Witt a case given he's so easy a target, which makes my suspicions of you that much greater.

Honestly, if you truly want a Witt lynch, you have that power (practically). And I also think that if you don't use it in this type of scenario, it proves you're scum because it's the only thing keeping you from getting lynched. It's your safeguard. And without it I don't think you would feel so secure.
Epic Win

Postby rishaed on Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:17 pm

Mod Note: I am considering replacing Witt here. If I do, I will extend the day today by 5RL days, and reset votes. (not all that many to reset right now). This is currently my opinion on the matter here.

Postby thehippo8 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:58 pm

Well, I am still reviewing everything. On the one hand Jonty is acting more scummy by the day but on the other hand I sense his frustration. I did something similar in Lovecraft Mafia and there I was a third party so can't help feeling that Jonty is just itching to clear himself in the light of PCM's fire. Other than that I'm still scratching my head. It's a bit of a struggle having just returned yesterday, but as I re-read if I see something in the chatter I will let you know.
ImageImageImage
show

Postby rishaed on Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:15 am

Mod Note Gustaf 2.0 is replacing Nendreel. It was a bit sudden, but all good things must come to an end.
Vote Count is thus reset, and I will grant 5 days for the replacement. Deadline has been moved to the 27th.

Postby Gustaf Wasa on Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:57 am

Howdy, folks! Gustaf 2.0 here, new and improved. Thought you could get rid of me? No such thing!

Boy, Nendreel's clothes are tight over my buff, strapping self. I will try to wear them with pride. What's this, he forgot his wallet in the pocket? Neat!

I have followed the thread from my enlightened position up above, where all good people go. The Hippo-aage exchange made me dizzy. I thought aage might be Mafia, but then he goes belly-up. My bet is a vigilante targeted him after his exchange with Hippo. Incidentally, Nendreel thought the same thing, I see.

Jonty scum? Because of his claimed power, pancakemix? I don't know about that. But we don't have much to go on. Too bad we don't have a Watcher....

Maybe we should just pick someone to lynch so that we at least have a chance to hit Mafia. I suppose there are no volunteers. How about we pick Little Witt, since he has said he has too many games going on?
General Gustaf Wasa

Postby jonty125 on Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:18 am

Gustaf Wasa wrote:Maybe we should just pick someone to lynch so that we at least have a chance to hit Mafia. I suppose there are no volunteers. How about we pick Little Witt, since he has said he has too many games going on?

Mod said he would find a replacement, and I would rather see a replace than a lynch

pancakemix wrote:Honestly, if you truly want a Witt lynch, you have that power (practically). And I also think that if you don't use it in this type of scenario, it proves you're scum because it's the only thing keeping you from getting lynched. It's your safeguard. And without it I don't think you would feel so secure.

I'm not going to use my power now, because I could easily lynch Witt, without him claiming, not good.
Cook jonty125

Postby Little Witt on Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:45 am

Unless Rish can find a replacement I think I might drop outta this one. You can remove me by lynch or replacement or night. I will try and stay aware of this thread and post when needed so not to slow the game, but I do intend on dropping this one.
Sergeant 1st Class Little Witt

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives