Conquer Club

Gta 5

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Gta 5

Postby CBlake on Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:37 pm

Can't wait.
dcowboys055 wrote:The alaska PD pwned you brian.
Captain CBlake

Re: Gta 5

Postby Army of GOD on Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:16 pm

not until September

f*ck
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby CBlake on Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:58 pm

Army of GOD wrote:not until September

f*ck

I know right, it got pushed back, I was pissed
Captain CBlake

Postby xeno on Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:13 am

Every gta since vice city has taken a step back. I mean the stupid Internet thing in 4 ??
Private 1st Class xeno

Postby Army of GOD on Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:17 am

xeno wrote:Every gta since vice city has taken a step back. I mean the stupid Internet thing in 4 ??

San Andreas was the height of GTA. Biggest world and most freedom. Vice City was great, don't get me wrong, but SA was better. GTA 3 was good as well and GTA 4, in my mind, was just unplayable.
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby xeno on Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:59 am

Army of GOD wrote:
xeno wrote:Every gta since vice city has taken a step back. I mean the stupid Internet thing in 4 ??

San Andreas was the height of GTA. Biggest world and most freedom. Vice City was great, don't get me wrong, but SA was better. GTA 3 was good as well and GTA 4, in my mind, was just unplayable.

Completely agree. 4 was disappointing for me because I played the shit out of San Andreas for like four years before it came out
Private 1st Class xeno

Postby AndyDufresne on Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:46 am

I've only played Vice City and San Andreas. Vice City was a nice little box of a game, but San Andreas was pretty terrific because the sheer scope of it. Sandboxey games that don't have a world as big as San Andreas are disappointing to me. I probably won't get GTA 5 when it comes out though, at least, right away. I'll wait for it to be knocked down in price after a while.

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Postby nagerous on Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:07 pm

Army of GOD wrote:not until September

f*ck

Yeah, it's a pain, guess it will be the last PS3 title I buy... now the PS4 has been announced. :D
Captain nagerous

Postby nagerous on Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:08 pm

AndyDufresne wrote:I've only played Vice City and San Andreas. Vice City was a nice little box of a game, but San Andreas was pretty terrific because the sheer scope of it. Sandboxey games that don't have a world as big as San Andreas are disappointing to me. I probably won't get GTA 5 when it comes out though, at least, right away. I'll wait for it to be knocked down in price after a while.

--Andy

San Andreas was a quality game, GTA4 in comparison felt like a drop in standards to me but the greatest Rockstar game of all time has to be Red Dead Redemption!
Captain nagerous

Postby Army of GOD on Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:11 pm

1. GTA: SA
2. Red Dead
3. Vice City
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby AndyDufresne on Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:14 pm

Army of GOD wrote:1. GTA: SA
2. Red Dead
3. Vice City

1. Earthworm Jim 3D (1999)

End of list.

--Andy

Postby 2dimes on Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:45 pm

No Day of the Tenticle?
Corporal 2dimes

Re:

Postby AndyDufresne on Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:53 pm

2dimes wrote:No Day of the Tenticle?

That wasn't made by Rockstar Games.

Day of the Tentacle, the Secret of Monkey Island, etc, are probably up there on my all time favorite games.

--Andy

Postby 2dimes on Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:55 pm

Ah, I see then.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby CBlake on Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:16 pm

San Andreas is my (And alot of others) favorite, however from an online play perspective(Which is huge for me) Gta 4 was revolutionary in that respect. You can free mode online with like 16 people or something, that is just crazy awesome.
Captain CBlake

Postby ManBungalow on Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:17 pm

left right L1 L2 R1 R2 up down left right
Colonel ManBungalow

Postby xeno on Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:07 pm

CBlake wrote:San Andreas is my (And alot of others) favorite, however from an online play perspective(Which is huge for me) Gta 4 was revolutionary in that respect. You can free mode online with like 16 people or something, that is just crazy awesome.

That was the only real improvement. It was gta though! Online play doesn't matter!

Also red dead was boring as f*ck. Couldn't finish the game
Private 1st Class xeno

Postby CBlake on Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:51 pm

xeno wrote:
CBlake wrote:San Andreas is my (And alot of others) favorite, however from an online play perspective(Which is huge for me) Gta 4 was revolutionary in that respect. You can free mode online with like 16 people or something, that is just crazy awesome.

That was the only real improvement. It was gta though! Online play doesn't matter!

WATTT!!!!1111 Online play matters to me, especially when I can get in police chases with my friends in the car with me online, so tight.
Captain CBlake

Postby xeno on Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:32 pm

CBlake wrote:
xeno wrote:

WATTT!!!!1111 Online play matters to me, especially when I can get in police chases with my friends in the car with me online, so tight.

And it's people like you that are killing single player mode in every game genre
Private 1st Class xeno

Postby Haggis_McMutton on Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:48 am

Why is it called GTA 5? Shouldn't it be like GTA 23 or something? DO NUMBERS NOT MATTER ANYMORE ?!?!

Also, the original was clearly the best.

Highest score: 3063; Highest position: 67;
Winner of {World War II tournament, -team 2010 Skilled Diversity, [FuN||Chewy]-[XII] USA};
8-3-7
Major Haggis_McMutton

Postby AndyDufresne on Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:08 am

Haggis_McMutton wrote:Why is it called GTA 5? Shouldn't it be like GTA 23 or something? DO NUMBERS NOT MATTER ANYMORE ?!?!

Also, the original was clearly the best.

I anged that.

--Andy

Postby tkr4lf on Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:07 am

I don't get all the hate for 4. Yeah, it was a step down in most areas from SA, but it improved other areas. Plus I actually enjoyed the story. And the internet? Really? Did you guys actually read any of the websites? That stuff was hilarious. The TV shows? Hilarious. Pißwasser? Hilarious.

I'm sure 5 will be just as good. I like that they're returning to San Andreas, or at least Los Santos and the surrounding area. That should be fun. And if they make it to where you can fly planes again, it will be damn near just as good as SA, in my opinion.

I do miss being able to customize your character, but whatevs, I play RPG's too, so I get my fix for that kind of gameplay elsewhere.

As for the retarded online gameplay and the adherents of that, I completely agree, you guys are ruining single-player gameplay. Developers are wasting time and money developing that crap instead of focusing on the single-player game, like they should be.
Major tkr4lf

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:52 pm

Vice City was fun. Never played San Andreas. 4 was okay, but I thought the driving was ridiculous. The upkeep of relations with your contacts was annoying, too.

-TG
Sergeant 1st Class TA1LGUNN3R

Postby nagerous on Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:11 pm

4 was fun purely for getting Niko drunk

Romaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!
Captain nagerous

Postby CBlake on Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:43 pm

tkr4lf wrote:I don't get all the hate for 4. Yeah, it was a step down in most areas from SA, but it improved other areas. Plus I actually enjoyed the story. And the internet? Really? Did you guys actually read any of the websites? That stuff was hilarious. The TV shows? Hilarious. Pißwasser? Hilarious.

I'm sure 5 will be just as good. I like that they're returning to San Andreas, or at least Los Santos and the surrounding area. That should be fun. And if they make it to where you can fly planes again, it will be damn near just as good as SA, in my opinion.

I do miss being able to customize your character, but whatevs, I play RPG's too, so I get my fix for that kind of gameplay elsewhere.

As for the retarded online gameplay and the adherents of that, I completely agree, you guys are ruining single-player gameplay. Developers are wasting time and money developing that crap instead of focusing on the single-player game, like they should be.

Lol you guys are dumb, I open the box and beat the shit out of the story mode, then I play free roam (Which you do alone) with my friends, I can see how I am ruining the game :roll:
Captain CBlake

Next

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,