Conquer Club

Best (Randomness) Of 2012 Game Over!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Best (Randomness) Of 2012 (8/12) Day Three

Postby spiesr on Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:05 pm

jonty125 wrote:Kanin Usagi has been temporarily removed from play. Deadline is extended Friday 1 March @ 1600 GMT. Vote count has been reset.
Captain spiesr

Postby rishaed on Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:31 pm

Thanks Speisr, I missed the Extension part of the post. So where do we want to go to. . .hmmm.
Neb, you said earlier that you had a gut feeling that Chuck was scum. Mind posting why?
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:41 pm

Nebuchadnezer wrote:
rishaed wrote:Speisr. . . I was initially going to protect IB after painting the target on his back, but decided that there was more of a chance that speisr would be targeted.
I would say that Edoc, Speisr, and I are all townies. . .
That being said I am going to vote the inactive >.>
vote Gregwolf
Otherwise PCM/Kanin might be good leads to go off of.

Those are nice opinions of Edoc and Spiesr and yourself...all backed up by ZERO fact. I thought Iron was a poor choice myself...we might have hanged him on his own.

My gut says chuck...but let's hear from some people...anyone get results?

This is where I noted chuck...please note that I said "My gut says chuck..." That means I didn't really have any reason or case I could/would pull together, but something wasn't sitting right. That's all I've got...which I don't think leads us anywhere solid. In fact, my next post was my vote for Pancake.
Sergeant 1st Class Nebuchadnezer

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:43 pm

I would be more than happy to go back and get a claim from Pancakemix. He was at L-2 at one point, but refused to claim. I believe the proper etiquette would have been for him to claim...perhaps I'm kicking a dead horse, but we haven't really had anything else to chew on today.

Postby edocsil on Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:34 pm

Nebuchadnezer wrote:I would be more than happy to go back and get a claim from Pancakemix. He was at L-2 at one point, but refused to claim. I believe the proper etiquette would have been for him to claim...perhaps I'm kicking a dead horse, but we haven't really had anything else to chew on today.

Bah, l-2 is only 3 votes atm. Doesn't mean much. Even at full strength that's only 5 votes.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil

Postby pancakemix on Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:53 pm

Nebuchadnezer wrote:I would be more than happy to go back and get a claim from Pancakemix. He was at L-2 at one point, but refused to claim. I believe the proper etiquette would have been for him to claim...perhaps I'm kicking a dead horse, but we haven't really had anything else to chew on today.

I did not refuse. I saidI would claim if asked. I'm tired of my words being twisted and you're a main culprit of this.

Vote Neb
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Corporal 1st Class pancakemix

Postby rishaed on Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:20 pm

hmm. . . Going back to my nitpicking earlier. I'll go with my gut again. vote Neb
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:17 pm

pancakemix wrote:

I did not refuse. I saidI would claim if asked. I'm tired of my words being twisted and you're a main culprit of this.

Vote Neb

Well, you had 3 people voting you...kinda like 3 people asking, don't you think? Or is there supposed to be a "pretty please" with every vote? (yes, I can't help my sarcasm)

edocsil wrote:Bah, l-2 is only 3 votes atm. Doesn't mean much. Even at full strength that's only 5 votes.

Really, Edoc? I think I've seen you crucify players for not claiming at L-2 with one of your profanity laced posts that everyone (besides me) is so happy to read! Yet now you think Pancakemix gets a free pass to have to claim at L-2? That is really interesting...

rishaed wrote:hmm. . . Going back to my nitpicking earlier. I'll go with my gut again. vote Neb

Gut. Great. Not a lot of facts I can use to refute that argument. Again, go back and read my counterpoints to your last actual accusation of me.

Let's see what wagon forms on me...

Postby pancakemix on Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:06 pm

Well, you had 3 people voting you...kinda like 3 people asking, don't you think? Or is there supposed to be a "pretty please" with every vote? (yes, I can't help my sarcasm)

Vote =/= ask for claim. I have no idea where you got that notion. I'm not just going to cave under pressure. I'll bend with the wind as much as I can. When your only post after my offer to claim is "I'm not convinced", you score no points with me either.

edocsil wrote:Bah, l-2 is only 3 votes atm. Doesn't mean much. Even at full strength that's only 5 votes.

Really, Edoc? I think I've seen you crucify players for not claiming at L-2 with one of your profanity laced posts that everyone (besides me) is so happy to read! Yet now you think Pancakemix gets a free pass to have to claim at L-2? That is really interesting...

He's saying it's all relative. If it was 10 to lynch that's another thing. If 8 people want me dead and I get stubborn, then yeah, hang me. Three people don't carry the same weight.

rishaed wrote:hmm. . . Going back to my nitpicking earlier. I'll go with my gut again. vote Neb

Gut. Great. Not a lot of facts I can use to refute that argument. Again, go back and read my counterpoints to your last actual accusation of me.

Let's see what wagon forms on me...

Because your alternative is so much better (See, I can sarcasm too). Even you admitted I acquitted myself of your arguments well. Now you want to go back just for the sake of a claim? Ridiculous.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

Postby pancakemix on Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:34 am

Anyone? Beuller? Beuller?
Epic Win

Postby spiesr on Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:05 am

pancakemix wrote:
Vote =/= ask for claim. I have no idea where you got that notion. I'm not just going to cave under pressure. I'll bend with the wind as much as I can. When your only post after my offer to claim is "I'm not convinced", you score no points with me either.
Isn't a vote (outside of certian special circumstances) a demand that someone either be lynched or claim?
pancakemix wrote:Anyone? Beuller? Beuller?
Indeed where as everyone gone? This extension may not have been a good idea. Not that I am free from blame as I haven't posted in this game in a couple of days myself. So, here is my "excuse," my vote is still where I want it to be. I feel that pancakemix is the best target today. Nothing that has been posted today has really swayed me from this position.
Pancakemix, you have mentioned a couple of times today that nothing you say is going to change the minds of the people voting for you. If that is the way you feel, then why didn't you just claim already and stop wasting our time? If you were telling the truth when you said you could prove your claim then you won't even end up getting lynched. So why not do it already that we could move on to another target?
Captain spiesr

Postby rishaed on Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:13 am

I am sorry, I completely forgot for a bit that I was in this game. :oops: I was expecting much more activity with the extension. I hate rushing things and now I feel like since the pressure to do something is gone that nobody is posting anything. As much as I would like to move on PCM is getting by b/c we are split on the vote with nowhere to go. I'm on Neb for admittedly crap reasons, and we are deadlocked again. unvote vote Gregwolf with nowhere to go, and everyone picking sides I'm going back to someone we can probably all agree on. So, yes I'm voting the inactive again.

Postby jonty125 on Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:30 am

Vote Count
Gregwolf121 (1) - rishead

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch. Deadline is Friday 1 March @ 1600 GMT. If the vote count were to remain the same, gregwolf121 would be lynched.

Prods are been sent to:
gregwolf121
thechuck51

If you think the vote count look weird, it was reset, when Kanin Usagi was removed from play.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby thechuck51 on Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:11 pm

My gut makes me think both pcm and neb are town, I found gregwolf scummy early in the game and he hasn't been around a whole lot to change that. vote gregwolf
Sergeant 1st Class thechuck51

Postby gregwolf121 on Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:41 pm

okay chuck do you mind sharing what made you think i was scum earlier in the game so that i can defend against i, because rishaed voting me for being less active, so nothing that i can argue against, just post more and contribute. so id like to see your reasoning behind thinking me scum.
Captain gregwolf121

Postby thechuck51 on Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:35 pm

gregwolf121 wrote:okay chuck do you mind sharing what made you think i was scum earlier in the game so that i can defend against i, because rishaed voting me for being less active, so nothing that i can argue against, just post more and contribute. so id like to see your reasoning behind thinking me scum.

crap... this is what i get for rushing to post after being prodded. I went to find you being over-protective of somebody and I couldn't find it. I think i've confused this game with the community game. unvote
Sergeant 1st Class thechuck51

Postby gregwolf121 on Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 pm

thats okay no hard feelings
Captain gregwolf121

Postby rishaed on Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:50 pm

thechuck51 wrote:
gregwolf121 wrote:okay chuck do you mind sharing what made you think i was scum earlier in the game so that i can defend against i, because rishaed voting me for being less active, so nothing that i can argue against, just post more and contribute. so id like to see your reasoning behind thinking me scum.

crap... this is what i get for rushing to post after being prodded. I went to find you being over-protective of somebody and I couldn't find it. I think i've confused this game with the community game. unvote

Hmm. . . I'm going to FOS Chuck. The first half of his initial post is spot on this game. (The whole thing with PCM and Neb). It sort of rubs me wrong that hs excuse afterwards is that he mixed the games up.

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:40 pm

Well, we're not really getting anywhere. I've made my cases, and Kanin has been removed from play, while nobody else seems to be in on the pancake case. Note that both of them made soft claims that they were some power role.

Rishaed seems to be jumping on one player to the next in a mad dash to lynch anyone.
Chuck just showed up to cram his foot in his mouth...
Edoc has been quiet.
Spiesr, I can't read.
Gregwolf seems to say he'll be in here more, but never actually is.

I figure we have 2 more mafia. Deadline in 5 days.

Postby rishaed on Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:33 am

Nebuchadnezer wrote:Well, we're not really getting anywhere. I've made my cases, and Kanin has been removed from play, while nobody else seems to be in on the pancake case. Note that both of them made soft claims that they were some power role.

Rishaed seems to be jumping on one player to the next in a mad dash to lynch anyone.
Edoc has been quiet.
Spiesr, I can't read.

Yeah, I figured it would look that way. I honestly don't care exactly what you think of me now that my role is out, but Part of it is that this thread needs activity, needs posting, and if I have to look scummy trying to get activity in the thread so be it.

Postby gregwolf121 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:47 am

yeah im tryinig to be more active and post more, just dont have much of value to say
Captain gregwolf121

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:39 am

gregwolf121 wrote:yeah im tryinig to be more active and post more, just dont have much of value to say

vote Gregwolf

It gets a little old to keep saying, "I'm trying to post more." When you don't have to 'try', you just have to actually post something. You either do it or you don't...and you are not doing it.

Postby edocsil on Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:17 am

Nebuchadnezer wrote:Well, we're not really getting anywhere. I've made my cases, and Kanin has been removed from play, while nobody else seems to be in on the pancake case. Note that both of them made soft claims that they were some power role.

Edoc has been quiet.
Spiesr, I can't read.

I haven't said a whole lot, bit I did just post on the last page.
Edoc'sil

Re: Best (Randomness) Of 2012 (7/12) Day Three

Postby jonty125 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:40 am

Vote Count
Gregwolf121 (2) - rishead; Neuchadnezer

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch. Deadline is Friday 1 March @ 1600 GMT. If the vote count were to remain the same, gregwolf121 would be lynched.

The Gods of Random had grown tired of waiting, again, and quite literally popped Kanin Usagi's bubble; who still in his sleep fell to his death.

Kanin Usagi - Khelcius Xor (Town Watchkeeper) has been modkilled.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Re: Best (Randomness) Of 2012 (7/12) Day Three

Postby edocsil on Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:06 pm

Vote Gregwolf

I don't want a want a quick lynch formed at random before the end of the day. As it is, one random vote could easily be put into a quick deadline hammer. I am not really convinced the the case on greg is that great, and will

Eh, screw that. unvote vote Chuck We've got to do better for cases than, "Ehh, I thought he was scummy D1" is not valid D3. So I'm voting Chuck for wagoning a shitty hang the inactive case, and pretending it's legitimate because of a gut feeling.
Edoc'sil

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives