Conquer Club

Mubarak and solarsam secret diplomacy [cleared] BG

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Mubarak and solarsam secret diplomacy [cleared] BG

Postby delahoc on Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:52 pm

Accused:

mubarek
solarsam

The accused are suspected of:
Conducting Secret Diplomacy

Game number(s):

Game 12267677

Comments:
For most of the game, certainly for the last four or five rounds, these two payers have not attacked one another, and only attacked me. In addition, I find that solarsam has not been defending his hold on Africa (only 1 on Cairo) - yet despite the fact that he has had over 100 troops on Dubai, mubarek has not attacked Africa, allowing solarsam to keep that bonus.

Under normal circumstances, blue would need to defend his Arica bonus, but he is obviously confident enough that green will not attack that he can leave it completely undefended. That stinks of secret diplomacy to me.

Neither player has spoken in the game chat. I have used the game chat to warn them of my suspicions, but no reply.

That's the only proof I have, but it sounds very suspicious to me. Please investigate.
----------------------------
Craig Delahoy
---------------------------
Sergeant 1st Class delahoc

Re: Mubarak and solarsam, suspected secret diplomacy

Postby Koganosi on Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:03 pm

Fog mate we cant see anything.

And escalating cashes being worth over 200 troops a 3 bonus decent seem that high valued anymore imo. Might even not atack it myself especially if I get the grudge of a player on me. Its after all a 3 player game wich will net into a loss then. ONly worth it if you need a card. Sadly its fog so I cant see who is the game leader. If its you then I might also let him keep the bonus. Did it a few times myself, no SD just tactics.

Urs

Koganosi
Major Koganosi

Postby delahoc on Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:59 pm

If that's tactics, then it's very poor tactics. Green has nothing to lose. With 100+ in Dubai and only 1 defender in Cairo why wouldn't he take it and kill blue's bonus? I agree, with the spoils in the 100's, what's the value in a 3 troop bonus. But by the same token, why not take it?
----------------------------
Craig Delahoy
---------------------------
Sergeant 1st Class delahoc

Postby rhp 1 on Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:31 pm

delahoc wrote:If that's tactics, then it's very poor tactics. Green has nothing to lose. With 100+ in Dubai and only 1 defender in Cairo why wouldn't he take it and kill blue's bonus? I agree, with the spoils in the 100's, what's the value in a 3 troop bonus. But by the same token, why not take it?

because a +3 bonus at this point means 0... except that it may mean you'll piss someone off and they will relentlessly attack you... oh wait.. that's what you're crying about.. sorry...
Lieutenant rhp 1

Location: IF YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU'RE DOING, IT IS BEST TO DO IT....... QUICKLY

Re: Mubarak and solarsam secret diplomacy [cleared] BG

Postby BGtheBrain on Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:34 pm

mubarek & solarsam are cleared of secret diplomacy
Captain BGtheBrain

Return to Closed C&A Reports