Conquer Club

[CL5] 1:KORT MVP:josko 2:ID MVP:M Chief 3:AQOH MVP:thelord

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [CL5]-Clan League 5- main page

Postby benga on Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:43 pm

qwert wrote:Ok,i think that someone will need to help me to understand how to use links to Group games, i try to PM all CD yesteday,,and still no reply. I realy need comunication with CD, to solve problem fast..
Mine idea its that each group have game title wh have group number,and also have round number and bouth clan names
2013[CL5][QG] - Round 1(Home Clan) vs (Away Clan)

Everybody who know how to show link please help

OTP
Sergeant benga

Postby Qwert on Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:36 pm

benga wrote:
qwert wrote:Ok,i think that someone will need to help me to understand how to use links to Group games, i try to PM all CD yesteday,,and still no reply. I realy need comunication with CD, to solve problem fast..
Mine idea its that each group have game title wh have group number,and also have round number and bouth clan names
2013[CL5][QG] - Round 1(Home Clan) vs (Away Clan)

Everybody who know how to show link please help

OTP

oh,boy i see potential problem here, these link only show OTP games against some opponent who are call Home, and if i want to go in Group topic when i press [CL5] they move me in CL5 main page. These need to be fixed.
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby freakns on Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:46 am

no, they are showing Otpisani home games for round 1... not sure where you saw opponent name as there is no vs or against in title :P
to resolve this you need to have different links to threads, which would lead to different privileges, which would lead to more work from programers, which is probably going to lead to "FU, im not doing it, play it as it is"

but its going to be fun looking at that all after all the games are created :D
Brigadier freakns

Postby Bruceswar on Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:45 am

Give me a moment. There is lots of confusion and lots of mislabeled. games. There might be a last minute change.
Highest Rank: 26 Highest Score: 3480
Corporal Bruceswar

Postby kuma32478 on Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:00 am

Bruceswar wrote:Give me a moment. There is lots of confusion and lots of mislabeled. games. There might be a last minute change.

Please don't remake games that have already started as that affects people's current game load.
Private 1st Class kuma32478

Postby Bruceswar on Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:15 am

kuma32478 wrote:
Bruceswar wrote:Give me a moment. There is lots of confusion and lots of mislabeled. games. There might be a last minute change.

Please don't remake games that have already started as that affects people's current game load.

Any that have been made are being redone. 2 started and those will be replayed. Give us a bit
Corporal Bruceswar

Postby freakns on Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:08 am

first of all GAMES WERE NOT MISLABELED!

in your first message you suggested we may label games for easier tracking. then you instructed us to label games differently. honestly, i havent even pay attention on your second message when i created games(i have re read first message, just to be sure im not missing something). so if you are making different instructions every 2 hours, you cant say games are mislabeled... just as i needed to send PM with games twice because benga posted to send games to jetsetwilly who told me to send games to benga. im surprised benga didnt tell me to send games to you, and then youd tell me to send games to qwert...

i mean, seriously, after all the talking and talking and talking and talking and... the only thing you were so confident is one hour rule.

and yes, I AM PISSED! first because i need to play same game twice, second because we entered the competition and organizers have no idea what the rules are. its like this is fucking nuclear science, and not simple tournament with simple rules. i mean, we were talking about CL5 for god knows how long and you are making last minute changes when competition has already started? bull...
Brigadier freakns

Postby Leehar on Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:48 am

By popular demand, we have recreated all games to be under their own Qualification Groups etc.

Again, we urge people to ensure they're precise with their Game Labels since it affects organisation immensely if we're able to link to games exactly. I believe the adjustments should help address the concerns you mentioned earlier Freak

freakns wrote:just to clarify one issue(not sure if there are more). when you click on link of created game instead of going to your group thread, you go to main CL5 thread.

The Links should now go to your individual Groups. The correct Labels will also help with the DD's being able to link games to their relevant match.

We sincerely apologise if it created any problems, but I'm sure you'll agree that in the long-term these minor changes should help the competition.

With regards to the recreated games, Only 2 games of the 46 had started and since none of the turns had been taken yet, I hope you won't be too disheartened at those games being deleted & restarting.

FAQ:
Also, just in case there is confusion on the following issues:
  • You don't always play the same clan home & away at the same time
  • You could be playing 2 separate Home sets against different clans in the same week
  • Round 1 & Round 2 Happens on the same weekend (IE You have 2 Sets of games each week)
  • Players are limited to 3 games per (8-game) set

Again, we encourage you to ask the CD's or DD's if there are any queries you have, since the structure does take some getting used to for those who weren't involved in the lengthy discussions behind the scenes :)

Since this is the first time we're allowing clans to make their own Games under the Clan Privileges mechanism for the Clan League, there will inevitably always be some slight teething issues as we try to ease some of the load that created issues in CL4
show
Colonel Leehar

Postby Vid_FISO on Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:53 am

Game 12403662 of the new set not tagged correctly
Major Vid_FISO

Postby Arya on Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:03 am

Vid_FISO wrote:Game 12403662 of the new set not tagged correctly

Thanks for letting us know, fixed now
Sergeant 1st Class Arya

Postby hyposquasher on Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:10 am

Good luck everyone, and have fun :)
This image cannot be clicked.

High Score: 4112 - 11-30-2014
New High Score: 4164 - 4/9/20
New High Score: 4315 - 4/5/21
General hyposquasher

Postby Bruceswar on Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:14 am

gl all
Corporal Bruceswar

Postby freakns on Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:07 pm

Bruceswar wrote:gl all organizers

It was the first day of school and a new student, Suzuki, son of a Japanese businessman, entered the fourth grade class. The teacher said, "Let's begin by reviewing some American history.

"Who said, 'Give me Liberty or give me Death' ?" She saw a sea of blank faces, except for Suzuki's

"Patrick Henry 1775," he said.

"Very good! Who said '...government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth'?"

Again, no response, except from Suzuki. "Abraham Lincoln, 1863."

The teacher snapped, "Class, you should be ashamed. Suzuki, who is new to our country, knows more about its history than you do."

She heard a loud whisper, "Screw the Japs."

"Who said that?" she demanded.

Suzuki raised his hand: "Lee Iacocca, 1982."

At that point a student said, "I'm gonna puke." The teacher glared and asked, "All right! Who said that?"

Suzuki says, "George Bush to the Japanese Prime Minister, 1991."

Furious, another student yells, "Oh yeah? Suck this!"

Suzuki jumps up waving his hand and shouts, "Bill Clinton, to Monica Lewinsky, 1997!"

With near mob hysteria, someone screams, "You little s**t. If you say anything else, I'll kill you."

Suzuki yells, "Gary Condit to Chandra Levy, 2001."

At this, teacher yell "OMG, what a mess"

Suzuki: "CC players to CL5 organizers"
Brigadier freakns

Postby Keefie on Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:14 pm

It's a pity we don't have a dislike button for forum posts. Coz I REALLY dislike the last one.
Click image to enlarge.
Major Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Leehar on Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:27 pm

Keefie wrote:It's a pity we don't have a dislike button for forum posts. Coz I REALLY dislike the last one.

dis i like
:)
show
Colonel Leehar

Postby Denise on Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:41 pm

:lol: freak. That's funny, but I can sympathize with the organizers. A little hiccup but from now on it's smooth sailing maybe.

Thanks to all the organizers for your hard work. Better the problem was noticed now and not later, after I did something.

Also, thanks to Freak for entertaining us, as always.
Colonel Denise

Postby Arama86n on Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:46 pm

freakns wrote:
Bruceswar wrote:gl all organizers

It was the first day of school and a new student, Suzuki, son of a Japanese businessman, entered the fourth grade class. The teacher said, "Let's begin by reviewing some American history.

"Who said, 'Give me Liberty or give me Death' ?" She saw a sea of blank faces, except for Suzuki's

"Patrick Henry 1775," he said.

"Very good! Who said '...government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth'?"

Again, no response, except from Suzuki. "Abraham Lincoln, 1863."

The teacher snapped, "Class, you should be ashamed. Suzuki, who is new to our country, knows more about its history than you do."

She heard a loud whisper, "Screw the Japs."

"Who said that?" she demanded.

Suzuki raised his hand: "Lee Iacocca, 1982."

At that point a student said, "I'm gonna puke." The teacher glared and asked, "All right! Who said that?"

Suzuki says, "George Bush to the Japanese Prime Minister, 1991."

Furious, another student yells, "Oh yeah? Suck this!"

Suzuki jumps up waving his hand and shouts, "Bill Clinton, to Monica Lewinsky, 1997!"

With near mob hysteria, someone screams, "You little s**t. If you say anything else, I'll kill you."

Suzuki yells, "Gary Condit to Chandra Levy, 2001."

At this, teacher yell "OMG, what a mess"

Suzuki: "CC players to CL5 organizers"

:lol: :lol: :lol:
This is the first time in a while I've written "lol" and actually been laughing out loud (HARD)!
Major Arama86n

Postby Qwert on Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:21 am

all games from round 1 and round 2 are created.
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Qwert on Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:13 pm

im appeal to all Division Directors to watch in what round are games labeled. Right now in 5 groups, you have some games who are labeled in wrong rounds(except QG5 who have all correct)
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby chapcrap on Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:33 pm

qwert wrote:in one week player can play maximum 6 games, and consider that one week have 2 round, these its split even (3+3) , its good explained in rules

No, that's not a good explanation. It's best to say 3 games per round is the maximum. Saying 6 per week makes it sound like they can be split up.
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby jetsetwilly on Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:47 pm

chapcrap wrote:
qwert wrote:in one week player can play maximum 6 games, and consider that one week have 2 round, these its split even (3+3) , its good explained in rules

No, that's not a good explanation. It's best to say 3 games per round is the maximum. Saying 6 per week makes it sound like they can be split up.

I did make it a little clearer in the rules within each individual thread where it says:

"In one game week,one player can play a maximum of 6 games. One week consists of two rounds and the player can play a maximum of 3 games in each round. "

Qwert, maybe just copy my text to ensure there is no confusion but nobody has made a mistake that I've noticed yet.
Sergeant 1st Class jetsetwilly

Postby Qwert on Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:47 pm

well first results are coming
present results
QG1
LEG-CF 1-0
DBC-CF 1-0

QG2
LOTZ-MB 1-0
EMP-TLW 0-2
MYTH-WAR 0-1

QG3
FOED-SOH 1-0
SOH-UM8 1-0

QG4
AOC-FALL 0-1

QG5
IA-MD 1-0
MM-AQOH 0-1
OTP-AQOH 2-0

QG6
HH-DB 1-0
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby ViperOverLord on Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:40 pm

I think the seeding system let us down. MM was seeded fifth and all of sudden we're playing against a bunch of brigs and colonels. Ah well. I guess it'll all smooth out in the long run. Maybe we're not a premier clan yet anyhow.
Major ViperOverLord

Postby freakns on Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:06 am

well, maybe they improved? ;)

seeding were taken from last clan league, so i think its fair. last year they werent that good, so they got worse seeding... also, bunch of them being brigs and colonels doesnt necessary mean they are top team players. maybe they are good, maybe they arent... dunno. will see when we played them :)
Brigadier freakns

Postby ViperOverLord on Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:44 pm

freakns wrote:well, maybe they improved? ;)

seeding were taken from last clan league, so i think its fair. last year they werent that good, so they got worse seeding... also, bunch of them being brigs and colonels doesnt necessary mean they are top team players. maybe they are good, maybe they arent... dunno. will see when we played them :)

That's my point. It was based on last year, but it didn't take into account serious upgrades. But, this is a first year set-up and the leagues will sort it out in the long run. I think it seriously inhibited our shot at premier league though with glitches like that; and could even push us back into a worse league.

You don't want you 5 seed being more like a 3 seed or it's gonna be so much more tougher.
Major ViperOverLord

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges