Conquer Club

It's started

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

It's started

Postby stoicbird on Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:28 am

Multiple homophobic attacks by muslims in Leicester UK. Leicester being one of three UK cities that whites are now a minority. Not to worry I'm sure the vast majority of muslims are excellent people, its just a tiny percentage that want you dead. Just carry on regardless with the dream of liberal utopia.
Captain stoicbird

Location: bedlam or sitting in the pub staring creepily at ladies

Re: It's started

Postby Funkyterrance on Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:56 am

Huh?
What are you on about?
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby 2dimes on Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:06 am

Do you live in Leicester stoic?

I drove through with my with my wife in 2000. It was pretty much a giant ghost town. Guess they've recovered since then.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby AAFitz on Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:34 am

I believe his point is that:

The muslims are coming, the muslims are coming, runaway, runaway!!!!!

He is racistly complaining about homophobia. Its actually a quite beautiful depiction of hypocricy.
I'm Spanking Monkey now....err...I mean I'm a Spanking Monkey now...that shoots milk
Too much. I know.
Sergeant 1st Class AAFitz

Postby stoicbird on Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:59 am

AAFitz wrote:I believe his point is that:

He is racistly complaining about homophobia. Its actually a quite beautiful depiction of hypocricy.

You sir are a fool. Ignore the truth and call me a racist. A typical reaction of an idiotic liberal. Go away and stick your head in the sand, ignore the facts and pretend there's nothing wrong. You're the worst type of person imaginable!!!
Captain stoicbird

Postby BigBallinStalin on Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:10 pm

How do you define "liberal?"

Because sometimes you label me as liberal, and then other times you apply it to the objects which I criticize.
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby john9blue on Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:00 pm

AAFitz wrote:I believe his point is that:

muslim isn't a race, herp fucking derp
natty_dread wrote:Do ponies have sex?
Army of GOD wrote:the term heterosexual is offensive. I prefer to be called "normal"
(proud member of the Occasionally Wrongly Banned)
Captain john9blue

Postby GeneralRisk on Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:05 pm

Major GeneralRisk

Postby 2dimes on Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:09 pm

john9blue wrote:

Noted. I still had to make a poll to ask opinions.

Pointing out that groups of Muslims, in a region, proud to be known as such, are beating people for being gay is racist? How?
Corporal 2dimes

Postby crispybits on Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:51 pm

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace...
Major crispybits

Postby GeneralRisk on Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:20 pm

Major GeneralRisk

Re:

Postby / on Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:28 pm

2dimes wrote:
john9blue wrote:

Pointing out that groups of Muslims, in a region, proud to be known as such, are beating people for being gay is racist? How?

I don't think that's the racist part.
If there is a part that some might consider racist, it would probably be.
stoicbird wrote: Leicester being one of three UK cities that whites are now a minority.

Even if used a non-sequitur, statements like this can shift how the motives of a statement are perceived.

For example, if I said something along the lines of,
The healthcare industry is going down the drain. *Insert reasons here*. We need to change before it's too late.

My motive should logically be perceived as healthcare reform.
However if I add a sentence mentioning the changing demographics of the industry,
The healthcare industry is going down the drain. Almost half of the current residents/fellows in training are Female, and nearly a third are Asian. *Insert reasons here*. We need to change before it's too late.

Suddenly my plans for the future look less than savory.
Sergeant 1st Class /

Postby kentington on Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:32 pm

crispybits wrote:Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace...

Yes because countries and religion are the only things keeping us from peace.
Bruceswar Ā» Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:59 pm wrote:We all had tons of men..
Sergeant kentington

Postby Funkyterrance on Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:05 am

It's interesting though. As a rule, it's probably pretty common for someone to become racist if a group of unsavory individuals from a particular background come into their region and create a bad reputation for their entire group, especially if you've had no previous experience with said group.
Like, lets say you're in kindergarten and there is one kid who is flaunting his/her Italian descent. He/She's wearing an Italian flag t-shirt, talks about how his/her daddy is from Italy the best country in the world, etc.. Now let's also say this particular kid is a total and complete asshole. He/she steals people's snacks, scribbles on their paintings, knocks over their building block towers, etc.. Lets go even further and say that you've never met or heard of anyone of Italian descent before. Would it be so odd if another child went home after the first day of school having a negative view of people of Italian descent? This isn't a valid reason to make a decision about a whole group of people of course but it's really not that ridiculous a notion as some would like to believe. As humans we naturally want to categorize things.

I use people of Italian descent merely as a for instance and no Italians were harmed in the making of this post*
Colonel Funkyterrance

Re: Re:

Postby stoicbird on Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:25 am

/ wrote:
2dimes wrote:
john9blue wrote:

stoicbird wrote: Leicester being one of three UK cities that whites are now a minority.

Even if used a non-sequitur, statements like this can shift how the motives of a statement are perceived.

The healthcare industry is going down the drain. *Insert reasons here*. We need to change before it's too late.

However if I add a sentence mentioning the changing demographics of the industry,
The healthcare industry is going down the drain. Almost half of the current residents/fellows in training are Female, and nearly a third are Asian. *Insert reasons here*. We need to change before it's too late.

I believe we have become too tolerant and the reason I stated that whites are a minority in Leicester is to show what the future holds if we continue to tell ourselves that we can all live in peace together. Britain will be a Islamic country sometime in the future, that's for certain if we continue down the same road. Then this whole tolerance thing will have spawned a very intolerant society. Sad but true!
Captain stoicbird

Postby Funkyterrance on Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:34 am

stoicbird wrote: Then this whole tolerance thing will have spawned a very intolerant society. Sad but true!

Either that or people whose precursors were the minority and are born into this new society will embrace it.
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby jonesthecurl on Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:39 am

stoicbird wrote:
/ wrote:
2dimes wrote:
john9blue wrote:

I believe we have become too tolerant and the reason I stated that whites are a minority in Leicester is to show what the future holds if we continue to tell ourselves that we can all live in peace together. Britain will be a Islamic country sometime in the future, that's for certain if we continue down the same road. Then this whole tolerance thing will have spawned a very intolerant society. Sad but true!

So your logic is: some muslims are homophobic, therefore the BritiSh are going to vote them into power?
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
Lieutenant jonesthecurl

Postby stoicbird on Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:13 am

jonesthecurl wrote:
stoicbird wrote:
/ wrote:
2dimes wrote:
john9blue wrote:

So your logic is: some muslims are homophobic, therefore the BritiSh are going to vote them into power?

Not at all. Islam is growing fast here. In most towns and cities you have Muslims setting their stalls out literally on sunday mornings preying on the weak and vulnerable to convert.

Most people have busy lives and just walk on by and forget about it but this apathy is part of our problem.

Last week 3 extremists were jailed for planning Britains biggest terror attack, 7/7 had 3 bombs that exploded during rush hour. These guys had 8 bigger IED's planned for London's rush hour. Any mention of this in this forum? No because you get called a racist for speaking the truth.
Captain stoicbird

Postby stoicbird on Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:18 am

Funkyterrance wrote:
stoicbird wrote: Then this whole tolerance thing will have spawned a very intolerant society. Sad but true!

Either that or people whose precursors were the minority and are born into this new society will embrace it.

Yes but what about the people that weren't born into it? Shall we just forget about freedom and equal rights now?
Captain stoicbird

Postby jonesthecurl on Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:21 am

So your answer is: people aren't allowed to be muslim?
I'm finding it hard to understand what you're actually saying.
Lieutenant jonesthecurl

Postby stoicbird on Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:45 am

jonesthecurl wrote:So your answer is: people aren't allowed to be muslim?

Outlaw Islam outright! This is the only answer and I know it sounds stupid and extreme but its the only way to preserve freedom for women, homo's and other minority groups (women are not a minority group).
Captain stoicbird

Postby Funkyterrance on Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:50 am

stoicbird wrote:
Funkyterrance wrote:

Yes but what about the people that weren't born into it? Shall we just forget about freedom and equal rights now?

No no, not at all. You will probably just start to feel what it is like to be the minority. I think you are correct that apathy is the problem but maybe not in the same I'm thinking. I think that these Muslims seem the opposite of apathetic in that they are willing to go the extra mile to spread their religion. There is a fine line between passionate and extremist but their proactive approach will probably cause them to come out in the end.
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby jonesthecurl on Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:52 am

stoicbird wrote:

Outlaw Islam outright! This is the only answer and I know it sounds stupid and extreme but its the only way to preserve freedom for women, homo's and other minority groups (women are not a minority group).

Give us freedom. Ban Islam.
Sorry, doesn't work for me.
Give us freedom, make muslims obey the same law as anyone else jail them if they beat up gays for example - that sounds sensible.
Lieutenant jonesthecurl

Postby stoicbird on Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:06 am

jonesthecurl wrote:
stoicbird wrote:

Give us freedom. Ban Islam.
Sorry, doesn't work for me.
Give us freedom, make muslims obey the same law as anyone else jail them if they beat up gays for example - that sounds sensible.

When people are prepared to blow themselves up I don't think the threat of an easy british jail will stop them. Do you?
Captain stoicbird

Postby Haggis_McMutton on Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:04 am

stoicbird wrote:When people are prepared to blow themselves up I don't think the threat of an easy british jail will stop them. Do you?

What percentage of muslims are willing to blow themselves up?

Do you think those "muslim patrol" kids are now going to do a suicide bomb attack against the fat tranny in that video?

More importantly, what percentage of muslims who come over hold radical beliefs like shariah? And what percent of their kids will hold those beliefs 20 years from now?

Obviously illegal behaviour musn't be excused "because it's their religion", but banning a religion in the name of freedom is retarded.
Highest score: 3063; Highest position: 67;
Winner of {World War II tournament, -team 2010 Skilled Diversity, [FuN||Chewy]-[XII] USA};
8-3-7
Major Haggis_McMutton

Next

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,