So far, none of the 10 races have been completed. Here is the status of each race so far:
1. GEICO 400 - 200 miles complete, 40 drivers remain
2. Sylvania 300 - 200 miles complete, 40 drivers remain
3. AAA 400 - Qualifying complete
4. Good Sam Club 500 - Qualifying complete
5. Bank of America 500 - Qualifying complete
6. Hollywood Casino 400 - Qualifying complete
7. Tums Fast Relief 500 - Qualifying complete
8. Texas AAA 500 - Not yet started
9. Kobalt Tools 500 - Not yet started
10. Ford Ecoboost 400 - Not yet started
The OP promised only 3 games at a time, so I will try to keep it to that as well. In order to simplify the tournament, I will be running things slightly differently. For the first two races, 40 drivers remain. We will play 8 5-player games for laps 201-300 (and 301-400 in the first race). There will be no further eliminations, however, the top two in each group will move up to the next race, while the first two players eliminated move down (for example, the winner and runner up of the 6-10 segment will move up to the 1-5 race while the first two eliminated from the 1-5 race move down). Winners of the 1-5 segment still receive their bonus points.
For the remaining races, we will play 7 6-player games (so each race will start with 42 instead of 43). It will be 6-player games throughout, and the top 2 in each segment will move up, while the bottom 2 move down. No one will be eliminated.
I think this is the best solution for everyone, and I hope to set up the 201-300 mile segments for the first 2 races this afternoon. If you would no longer care to be part of this tourney for whatever reason, please PM me and let me know.