Conquer Club

Is it too late to attach a referral to an account?

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Is it too late to attach a referral to an account?

Postby Gamefreakguy on Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:50 am

I introduced my roommates to this site a month ago and they made their accounts independent of any referral from me. Since then they've really caught on and are talking about buying premium. Is it too late for me to benefit from this? Is my only compensation pride? ;) If so, I will treasure the fact that I brought 2 new players to love the game. But it would be cool to receive the intended benefit of this system also.

Thanks! :D
"Never let your fear decide your fate."
"He who controls others may be powerful but he who has mastered himself is mightier still." Lao Tzu
Major Gamefreakguy

Re: Is it too late to attach a referral to an account?

Postby blakebowling on Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:01 am

I'm going to say it's too late to change anything, however I don't think this has been addressed before. I'll see what I can do about getting you a more definite answer.
Private blakebowling

Re: Is it too late to attach a referral to an account?

Postby rdsrds2120 on Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:16 am

Hey there,

As long as they have not purchased premium yet, simply send them your Referral link (yours is: http://www.conquerclub.com/?ref=130552). It will appear as normal old conquerclub, but read the following:

When someone enters Conquer Club via your URL we'll credit you with the referral as long as they submit they register during the same browsing session. Actually, we also put a 30 day cookie in their browser, so you could still earn the referral if they come back later provided they don't come from another link

if your friends click your link and immediately get their premium, you'll receive that extra month for free, and each time that they renew :)!

BMO
Corporal 1st Class rdsrds2120

Return to Conquer Club Discussion