Conquer Club

An Unproven Hypothesis, The Rise of Ignorance.

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

What are the facts? Please keep an open mind and read the article first before casting your vote.

Total votes : 0

Re: An Unproven Hypothesis, The Rise of Ignorance.

Postby Viceroy63 on Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:23 pm

I am not exactly sure what you mean by that last comment but the Hebrews were a slave nation. So while Egypt and other nations around had a good understanding of math as they had to in order to build the pyramids, Yet a slave nation did not have to be taught such things. If anything they were kept intentionally in the dark of the sciences and math.

But to a slave nation, their stories of old were passed on from father to son as the only valuable resource that they had and their faith in a promise that they went into slavery by the will of God but that after 400 years of servitude and bondage, that their God would free them.

When a person has nothing left in his life, a promise of a life and a future can be even more powerful than armies and even more valuable then Gold!

But what ever they learned, they certainly did not learn from the nations around them or from Egypt as they are conflicting points of views.
An Unproven Hypothesis; The Rise of Ignorance.
Ultimate Proof of Creation. Click the show tab below.
show
Major Viceroy63

Location: A little back water, hill billy hick place called Earth.

Postby jonesthecurl on Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:38 pm

I would have thought that if these words were saved up orally for some while, then later written down, that this might cast some doubt (even for you) on various "fulfilled prophecies". According to you, at what point were the various parts of the Bible written down?

For instance, the biblical creation account: was this written down after the flood ? and if so, did it have to be remembered exactly by somebody aboard the ark, or was it actually dictated by God later than that? If the former, then was each person in the chain divinely inspired with a perfect memory? If the latter, then what did Noah know of the word of God if he didn't have things like, well, any of the bible, to guide him?
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
Lieutenant jonesthecurl

Postby AAFitz on Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:43 pm

jonesthecurl wrote:I would have thought that if these words were saved up orally for some while, then later written down, that this might cast some doubt (even for you) on various "fulfilled prophecies". According to you, at what point were the various parts of the Bible written down?

to go further, I think this part

their stories of old were passed on from father to son

explains fully, why the bible can not be considered evidence of anything but unreliable fiction..

Or was God there helping each father, insure all the facts were not misunderstood along the way?

If the story was passed even once, it loses almost all credibility, and that can be proven scientifically, and has.
I'm Spanking Monkey now....err...I mean I'm a Spanking Monkey now...that shoots milk
Too much. I know.
Sergeant 1st Class AAFitz

Postby PLAYER57832 on Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:48 pm

Viceroy63 wrote:
If Dinosaurs were alive on the planet even up to a thousand or so years ago it would totally blow evolution right out of the water. Say if Dinosaur Blood were found inside of a fossilized bone? How could you then say it was millions of years old and still be fresh?

Why would you believe this to be true?

Viceroy63 wrote:

If there is evidence that proves that Dinosaurs have lived along side of us and perhaps still are would you be willing to examine it?

If ALL dinosaurs lived alongside humans... perhaps. However, that did not happen. Finding a few dinosaurs, which is what your evidence would show if true.. would just be a biological anomoly, a fantastic find, much like finding out that the Ceolocanth lives, though it was long thought all representatives of that group (not just the species, the whole group) died off long ago. It would provide wonderful opportunities and likely, much as the Coelocanth and studies of other primitive species have done, give us insights into how evolution likely happened.

In no way, shape or form would it "disprove" evolution. I have no idea why you even think it might.... except that you have been taught a LOT of misinformation, so why not believe that as well...
Corporal PLAYER57832

Postby PLAYER57832 on Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:53 pm

Viceroy63 wrote:T
God will be just as God is just.

It is us who have the responsibility to look into a matter an search out the truth. It is our choice!

Yes, so why do you insist on believing lies and denying any and all challenges without even a modicum of verification on your part. The fact that someone claims he has God behind his lies doesn't turn them pure.. it turns him into a deciever.

You don't even really understand evolution.. you think you do becuase you insist on "learning evolution" from sites opposed to the idea, sites that insist that its a God versus evolutionary theory deal. It would be nice if you even just read through the truth before denying it.

The truth...

Evolutionary theory says that species change over time, beginning with very small changes, which we can see all around us, and culminating with changes that result in seperation of species and eventually Genus, Family, Order... etc.. HOWEVER, that order is not exact across species.. that is, some groups have changed a great deal, presenting a plethora of different species in a "relative" (thousands of years instead of millions, for example) short period of time, others have taken longer. Some species from various groups persist to this day, unchanged, such as the horseshoe crab and Ceolocanth. Others groups persist, but the actual species that exists today may have evolved some from what was seen millions of years ago... sharks, alligators are likely examples of that.

There is nothing at all about God in that, whether he did or did not do it, because the proof of God is outside of science. Whether God made those changes or not is relavent for religion, but not science. Science stays moot on that.. though you find atheists who like to claim that the evidence is clear that there is no God... while many Christians and other theists see evidence of God in the science. Either way, making that final claim goes beyond science and into faith.

The truth... there are layers in the Earth, dated by various methods (Carbon dating is restricted to essentially modern times, contrary to what you have been taught.. it is not used to "date fossils" Carbon dating is used for existing carbon, not fossilized remains). Other dating methods, more accurate are used for various other substances.

Finally, your ideas actually leave more Biblical holes than they solve.. for example, if dinosaurs did, as you assert live right beside humans, then why are they so notably absent from the relatively complete listing of species kjnown to the ancient Jews? (and no, the reference to "behemouth" is too vague and does not really and truly match any description of dinosaurs). Second, why is there no evidence of these huge creatures alongside biblical archeological evidence? We can see remains of whoolly mamouths and many other relatively modern species, why not dinosaurs if they were here then? All we have of dinosaurs are very fossilized remains long buried.

Also, how do you explain the very distinct stratification seen in geological formation (yes, this is true...). Oh, and simply saying "no, that is not true" is a cop out. I have seen the evidence of which I speak. It is not fabricated, but I do challenge you to find real and true evidence that you think exists showing it is faked.
Corporal PLAYER57832

Postby PLAYER57832 on Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:06 pm

Viceroy63 wrote:
DoomYoshi wrote:There is a word for ball. (Isaiah 22:18)

I looked into this word, "Ball" and it is Strong's word H1754, "Duwr" Pronounced Dure. It is also used to represent a Circle or simply another word for "Circle." Only with a slight variation because the word in Isaiah 40:22 is referring to the equatorial line of the earth. Isaiah could have simply said "He who sitteth upon the earth and just left it at that. But instead he was being descriptive about the earth and thus showing the knowledge that they had about the earth.

We need to remember that the Bible is a simple book for simple people who simply had advance understanding of the universe around them. How else would they have known at the time, that the earth hung on nothing in empty space when all the world believed that the world was stood upon something.

"He stretcheth out the north over the empty place, [and] hangeth the earth upon nothing.'
-Job 26:7

Sorry, but that is pretty flimsy evidence to use to refute proven facts.
Corporal PLAYER57832

Postby AndyDufresne on Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:31 pm

Viceroy, is this your source? http://pleaseconvinceme.com/2012/the-bi ... scoveries/

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Postby jonesthecurl on Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:54 pm

Nice find.
Utterly convincing of course.
Lieutenant jonesthecurl

Postby Viceroy63 on Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:29 am

Thanks for the new site.

The truth is always, Self Evident! :D
show
Major Viceroy63

Postby MeDeFe on Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:48 pm

Viceroy63 wrote:The truth is always, Self Evident!

The above statement is not self-evident.
saxitoxin wrote:Your position is more complex than the federal tax code. As soon as I think I understand it, I find another index of cross-references, exceptions and amendments I have to apply.
Timminz wrote:Yo mama is so classless, she could be a Marxist utopia.
Major MeDeFe

Location: Follow the trail of holes in other people's arguments.

Postby PLAYER57832 on Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:46 pm

Viceroy63 wrote:Thanks for the new site.

The truth is always, Self Evident! :D

Then why do you persist in believing absolute, proven lies? THAT is the real question.

Just because people telling you these lies claim to be Christian doesn't turn it into truth.. but without your bothering to check into the claims, you will continue to be decieved.

Not one thing you have put forward here has been both real AND evidence contrary to evolution. In most cases, your "arguments against evolution" don't even deal with evolution!
Corporal PLAYER57832

Postby Viceroy63 on Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:16 pm

The truth is like a tree or piece of wood in the water. It always floats to the surface eventually no matter how hard you throw it into the water. It may sink for a bit and be unobservable for a while but eventually it rises to the surface and is visible to all.

While the whole world may be enveloped in an evolutionary deception, more and more scientist and Archeologist and just plain intelligent people with degrees and PhD's are coming around to the truth of the fact that the evidence against evolution is overwhelming.

In the Original Post I have dropped dozen's of links to other articles that explain that evolution has not only never happened on this planet and can not happen but also that the evidence in favor of Darwinian evolution, The displays and the bones, is being misrepresented and in a lot of those cases are simply hoaxes.

I don't know how to convince anyone who just does not want to see the truth. I can bring the horse to the river but I can't make the horse drink! Here is the water. have a drink if you want to.

Other Articles that support the position that the theory of evolution is not even possible or a Hoax:

Is This a Fact?

Feathered fossil proves that birds did not evolve from dinosaurs

The Vanishing Case for Evolution

Programming of Life. (A Video Documentary)

Short Youtube Videos; "Scientist: Evolution is false, Parts 1 and 2"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU_O_8O2Z3M

Expelled - No inteligence Allowed (A Video Documentary)

Scientist: Evolution is Wrong! (A Short Youtube - 8 Minutes)

A Refutal

The Australopithecus Sediba Hoax (Short Youtube Video - 5 minutes long)

The 4 Top Reasons to Believe in Evolution, Or...

Evolution Has Never Occurred! By Viceroy63

A Clever Hoax: The Archaeopteryx Lithographica Hoax!

Science is true... By Viceroy63

What Was Archaeopteryx?

The Kachina Bridge Dinosaur Carving Has Been Authenticated and is NO FRAUD!!

Evolutions Dirty Little Secret! "An 8 minute Youtube Video"

So Much For The Theory of Evolution! Evidence that the Dinosaurs did not become extinct 65,000,000 years ago but in fact may still be alive in remote parts of the world!
show
Major Viceroy63

Postby PLAYER57832 on Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:57 pm

Viceroy63 wrote: In the Original Post I have dropped dozen's of links to other articles that explain that evolution has not only never happened on this planet and can not happen but also that the evidence in favor of Darwinian evolution, The displays and the bones, is being misrepresented and in a lot of those cases are simply hoaxes.

No, mostly you just showed us how little you know of evolution.

and folks here, far from your claim of ignoring "your evidence" have pretty much followed your links, listened to your videos and those others have posted, but you are utterly unwilling to even ANSWER many of the questions we have posed to you.

You have been so brainwashed that even considering you might be wrong will apparently challenge your faith. I could site you bits about building your house upon rock and not sand, but hey... that takes understanding geology, doesn't it.
Corporal PLAYER57832

Postby Crazyirishman on Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:41 am

Why is this thread still active? I haven't posted here since December and I doubt that any progress has been made.
Captain Crazyirishman

Postby jonesthecurl on Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:27 am

The topic has evolved since then. Viceroy does keep hitting the reset button, but every so often we get to point out some more ludicrous flaws in his position.
I've certainly come up with some more stuff. Also, I do get some of my material for the comedy set from the creationist's more ludicrous statements.
Lieutenant jonesthecurl

Postby tzor on Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:01 am

Crazyirishman wrote:Why is this thread still active? I haven't posted here since December and I doubt that any progress has been made.

This is the thread that will never die. :mrgreen:
Cadet tzor

Postby PLAYER57832 on Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:34 pm

tzor wrote:
Crazyirishman wrote:Why is this thread still active? I haven't posted here since December and I doubt that any progress has been made.

This is the thread that will never die. :mrgreen:

No, I think either the evolution vs creationism thread begun by widowmakers or one of the "logical God" threads takes that title... I believe they each went on to over 200 pages. :D
Corporal PLAYER57832

Postby Viceroy63 on Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:04 pm

PLAYER57832 wrote:
Viceroy63 wrote: In the Original Post I have dropped dozen's of links to other articles that explain that evolution has not only never happened on this planet and can not happen but also that the evidence in favor of Darwinian evolution, The displays and the bones, is being misrepresented and in a lot of those cases are simply hoaxes.

and folks here, far from your claim of ignoring "your evidence" have pretty much followed your links, listened to your videos and those others have posted, but you are utterly unwilling to even ANSWER many of the questions we have posed to you.

Yeah, right??? :roll:

Metsfanmax wrote:
Funkyterrance wrote:Wow, you actually read that long ass OP? My hat's off to you, Mets.

Hell no. I responded to the part that was actually relevant to public education decisions, and ignored all the religious nonsense.

Army of GOD wrote:1.4/10 for making me reply

betiko wrote:I just read his first 5 points and had a great laugh given the irony of the title of the thread! :lol: :lol:

I don't understand how can people be so blinded by their beliefs... "the rise of ignorance", thank you for sharing yours! :lol:

betiko wrote:There is nothing as stupid and dangerous as blind faith.

comic boy wrote:I like to give the benefit of doubt to the apparently feeble minded :D

AndyDufresne wrote:
show

--Andy

SirSebstar wrote:dude, you may believe whatever your mind is capable of grasping. Myself, i keep reminding myself that it took a comittee to deside on wether or not jesus was holy.. and who made the cut what storys made the bible and what did not...
myself, i think the faulty version of the theory of evolution makes better sense then a (unspecified, because there are multiple versions) bible.

I do keep wondering why we as a people allow fanatics to indoctrinate people with what is obviously anti social and unhealthy thinking? and yes, i mean by that religious people.I have never had an atheist scream in my face that i needed to be saved, and christians just wont go away even when asked

Lootifer wrote:Blergh why do we even bother (@Viceroy or whatever his name is, not you sabotage)

Lootifer wrote:Go away Viceroy, you contribute nothing to this community.

There are very few people that believe a single word you have said in this thread. And the only reason its 5 pages is a testament to the retarded fact that we as humans much prefer the negative discussion (i.e. conflict/argument) over the positive discussion (e.g. spending time with your kids is great and increases the likelihood they will be successful, #tumbleweed).

So i beg of you; please go away; you will not change any of us, and likewise we will not change you. Its pointless so please please please stop posting.

Baron Von PWN wrote:
GreecePwns wrote:Ain't reading this thread.

Nope. You can't make me do it. Ya just can't.

Here is an executive summary

viceroy63 wrote: LALALALALALALALALALALALALA I"M NOT LISTENING LALALALALALALALALALALALALA

everyone else wrote: lol wut?

crispybits wrote:I don't talk to trolls. Goodbye.

Symmetry wrote:TLDR: Viceroy hasn't read Darwin, equates Darwin's theories with modern evolutionary theory. Next up, Viceroy takes on the "Newtonists", or as people with a degree of sense call them, Physicists.

oss spy wrote:Anyone who thinks the Theory of Evolution is certifiably stupid and should be ignored. There is no debate and I wish threads like these were locked due to the misinformation and ignorance that is spread.

Army of GOD wrote:how is this thread still alive?

DoomYoshi wrote:](*,) ](*,)

Viceroy, go to hell.

betiko wrote:blablabla! no one has time to read your posts viceroy, nor plays your videos.
which monkey from your signature is closest to your humanoid form?
show
Major Viceroy63

Postby PLAYER57832 on Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:35 pm

Viceroy63 wrote:
PLAYER57832 wrote:

Yeah, right??? :roll:

And the fact that most of those posts came well AFTER you ignored repeated questions and posts by other people is utterly irrelevant :roll: .

Not too surprising given your general (mis)understanding of what "checking" and "verifying" and "responding" mean...
Corporal PLAYER57832

Postby Viceroy63 on Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:00 pm

Player; Not one issue from the OP was ever addressed here in this thread! How then can you make a statement like that? And I dare you to show me where rather than just to say so!

Other issues involving Micro evolution, otherwise known as Mutations, in a laboratory were introduce by others in this thread and as I had pointed out that was and still is not "evolution" of the Darwinian order.

Others brought up the suppose claims of the exhibits used to represent the theory of evolution which I did mention in the OP, and I went about, one by one, showing how they were hoaxes! pure and simple.

Now I am working on the sedimentary columns which is another way that is demonstrated to show how evolution is true and takes millions of years to happen. But as it turns out, the sedimentary column only shows the ignorance of science in stating that the records in the rocks is true when it is proven to be evidence of a world wide flood rather than evolution taking place over millions of years.

It is you and not I who are ignoring the issues and the evidence. I am merely presenting it for all to see. In fact this thread, when it is complete, will uplift the faith of many in a God of wonderful Creation, and a science text book, The Holy Bible, thousands of years ahead of it's time.
show
Major Viceroy63

Postby Neoteny on Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:29 pm

PLAYER57832 wrote:
Viceroy63 wrote: An Unproven Hypothesis, The Rise of Ignorance.
by Viceroy63

[1] Evolution is taught and accepted as factual evidence when in fact there is no factual evidence to support the Theory of Evolution.

Evolution is not taught as fact. It is taught as a scientific theory, which does have a LOT of factual evidence to support it, though it is true there is not 100% definitive proof.

Viceroy63 wrote:The theory of Evolution purposes that life evolved gradually over millions if not billions of years from single cell organisms to the complex life that exist today on the planet. But where is the evidence in the rocks to support this.

All around the Earth. Look particularly in any sedimentary rock formation. Not all contain fossils, but many do. Or you could just visit a few museums, many of which have fossils on display -- along with (if it is a good museum) a bit about where and how the fossil was collected and/or what is known about it. (museums have all that, but highlight specific bits for various displays )
Viceroy63 wrote:[2] Evidence "in the rocks" or fossils (fossilized remains), is what is used to explain evolution and the diversity of life on the planet. Yet there is a problem with the fossil records. There are no intermediate species depicting this. You would think that if the fossil records is what is used to teach evolution as fact and reason for the origin of life on the planet that the fossil records would be without question. Yet there remains great gaps or holes in the records in the rocks for evolution to be taught as fact. And yet it is.

I see, so if I say 1,2, ?, 4,5,6, ?,7 you cannot possibly figure out what the missing numbers are because there are gaps?

We know that life differing a great deal from what we see around us existed earlier. We can see that some forms more like what we see, including some that are identical to what we see today (horseshoe crabs, the nautilus are all ancient types) and we see some that seem to represent something like what a transition species might be -- Ceolocanths, for example.

Also, there is no other theory that explains the evidence we have... period. There just isn't.
Viceroy63 wrote:[3] The gaps are simple to understand when you realize that the Theory explains that life evolved "gradually" over millions of years. That word "gradually," is the key to understanding the gaps. If it takes millions of years for one species to evolve into another, then there should be millions of years worth of fossilized remains everywhere showing the gradual changes over all those millions of years. You just don't show a dinosaur and then a bird and say, "walla," evolution, see!

Why? The processes to form fossils are very specific and tricky. Its actually pretty amazing that we have as many fossils as we have.

Besides.. the fact is that fossils exist and no one has come up with a better explanation than evolution. That IS fact.
Viceroy63 wrote:[4] One could argue, "but how?" and the debate would go something like this; "Don't you see the similarities in the bone structures of the arms of the dinosaur and the wings of the bird? Why they are practically identical!" But what about the intermediate species that evolved between the dinosaur and the bird? well it turns out that the fossil records is not perfect or that we have yet to find them? Then why is evolution taught as fact in schools everywhere when it is not a proven fact?

Ironically enough, several bird transition species have been found. Ironically enough, even the T-rex is one... or were you not aware of that?

Viceroy63 wrote:[5] Charles Darwin, who wrote, "The Origin of Species," devoted an entire chapter explaining the problem with evolution or as we would say today, debunking his own work.

Not quite.. but go ahead.
Viceroy63 wrote:[6] The Origin of Species:
by Charles Darwin
Chapter 9: On the Imperfection of the Geological Record

"But just in proportion as this process of extermination has acted on an enormous scale, so must the number of intermediate varieties, which have formerly existed on the earth, be truly enormous. Why then is not every geological formation and every stratum full of such intermediate links? Geology assuredly does not reveal any such finely graduated organic chain; and this, perhaps, is the most obvious and gravest objection which can be urged against my theory. The explanation lies, as I believe, in the extreme imperfection of the geological record."
(The Origin of Species by Charles Darwin, 1859)
Darwin thought, nay make that "assumed", because its closer to the truth, that the Earth was far younger than it is today. Also, if you were to continue, you would find his answers to the above.. along with those of many other people.

This is actually called "countering the opposition". You try to think of any objection others might have.. and then deal with it, or acknowledge it as a problem yet to be solved.

Darwin did not know what we do about genetics, plate techtonic -- or many other things.
Viceroy63 wrote:[7] Darwin saw the fault in his own theory yet he blamed the rocks for not being adequate record keepers. LOL.

[8] "The faults lie not in our stars but with ourselves."
(Shakespeare)

[9] He believed in his theory at the time, except for the fact that the fossil records did not support his theory. At least not yet. But perhaps one day all those intermediate species would be found, some how? At least that is what was hoped for. Yet he could not understand why there were not any found at the time when there should be as many intermediate fossils as there are fossils of anything else.
See above.
You are proving nothing, not really saying anything here. Tehre are gaps.. so what?

There was life before, there is life now.. and while there is not a full and complete set of transitions for every single line of species, there are plenty of transitions and lines evidenced in the fossil record.

And.. again, no other theory has been presented that better answers the data we have. This is significant. Its one thing to say that evolution might not be true.. fine, few will disagree. But for it to matter, you have to present a competing theory that equally answers ALL the evidence. Just saying "we cannot fully prove evolution right now" isn't enough.
Viceroy63 wrote:[10] 140 years later Professor Steve Jones of University College London published an updated version of Darwin’s "Origin of Species" in 1999, the fossil records still posed the same problems and gaps.

Not quite. Some gaps still exist, but a multitude of gaps and answers were found between Darwin's publication and 1999.
Viceroy63 wrote:"The fossil record - in defiance of Darwin's whole idea of gradual change - often makes great leaps from one form to the next. Far from the display of intermediates to be expected from slow advance through natural selection many species appear without warning, persist in fixed form and disappear, leaving no descendants. Geology assuredly does not reveal any finely graduated organic chain, and this is the most obvious and gravest objection which can be urged against the theory of evolution.”
(Professor Steve Jones, Almost Like a Whale, p. 252)
Yeah, Darwin thought change should be constant and gradual. We know differently now. Try reading up on modern evolution not just what was thought at the turn of the century.
Viceroy63 wrote:[11] Notice how in 1999, Professor Steve Jones called it a "Theory of Evolution." He stated that creatures seemed to be coming into existence almost as if they were "Created" (supernaturally, although he does not use that word, I do) from nothing but the earth. They just came into existence, lived, danced, laughed and then just died out and never even left a forwarding address. LOL.

He shows nothing against evolution. Sorry, but he doesn't. Natural selecton creates species that are highly adapted. There is no reason to change unless the environment around changes. It more complicated that that, of course, but the fossil record shows long periods of relative stasis, relatively little change.. then cateclysms happen causing massive die-offs and new sets of species (along with some unchanged species) appear.

It makes sense if you think about what happens --- something kills off most of the species, leaving just a few to reproduce. If the environment is changing again quickly, then the same thing might happen again.. and again. However, note that this "relatively quick" time period is thousands of years in length.

You just have to look around us today to see such a period of massiv die-offs. In fact, the die-offs seen today are essentially unriveled in Earth's history.

Or, you can study up on what happens when people use antibiotics, particularly incorrectly.

Viceroy63 wrote: [large segment deleted]
To Be Concluded...

I could only deal with the first bit now. When I have time, I can go back and go over the rest of your claims.

Then again, you might just review one of these threads:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=114455&hilit=creation+versus

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=29535&p=2152183&hilit=creation+versus#p2152183

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=87553&p=2043214&hilit=creation+versus#p2043214

or a few others.
Napoleon Ier wrote:You people need to grow up to be honest.
Major Neoteny

Postby AndyDufresne on Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:47 am

Viceroy63 wrote:While the whole world may be enveloped in an evolutionary deception, more and more scientist and Archeologist and just plain intelligent people with degrees and PhD's are coming around to the truth of the fact that the evidence against evolution is overwhelming.

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Postby Viceroy63 on Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:51 am

PLAYER57832 wrote:
Viceroy63 wrote: An Unproven Hypothesis, The Rise of Ignorance.
by Viceroy63

[1] Evolution is taught and accepted as factual evidence when in fact there is no factual evidence to support the Theory of Evolution.

Evolution is not taught as fact. It is taught as a scientific theory, which does have a LOT of factual evidence to support it, though it is true there is not 100% definitive proof.

The word Theory means Theory and not fact. No matter how badly Darwinist may want it to mean so or how often they use the word fact instead of theory.
That branching tree that is mentioned as fact is in fact speculation and there is no evidence to support the idea that because there are some similarities between the species in their Bone structure, that there occurred any evolution of the species. The other evidence of Molecules and Genetics is also not evidence that Evolution has ever occurred but speculative just like the similarities in the bones. I will soon post about the geologic records as that to has been misrepresented as well. As for organs, He is just making that one up because there are no Dinosaur organs around to compare to modern supposedly "evolved" animals of today. So how would he know?
And finally at the end of the video he also admits it when he says, "'IF' the theory is true."

"Attention Governor Perry: Evolution is a fact"
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/on- ... _blog.html
"Evolution is a fact, as securely established as any in science, and he who denies it betrays woeful ignorance and lack of education, which likely extends to other fields as well"
-Richard Dawkins wrote this response to Governor Perry for On Faith, the Washington Post’s forum for news and opinion on religion and politics.

At the 3:00 minute marker, Dawkins is telling a teenager that evolution is a fact and that any teacher not teaching that is doing a bad job at teaching. Not to mention that he feels "sorry for her" for not getting an adequate education.

The age of the earth has nothing to do with the theory of evolution. But by connecting the two you make the theory a fact. And that is what is being taught in schools. That evolution is a fact.

"The Taylor County School Board in Florida has voted to oppose evolution"
Posted by RB on January 9, 2008 · 40 Comments
http://theframeproblem.wordpress.com/20 ... evolution/
NOW THEREFORE, BE IT RESOLVED by the Taylor County School Board of Taylor County, Perry, Florida, that the Board urges the State Board of Education to direct the Florida Department of Education to revise the new Sunshine State Standards for Science such that evolution is not presented as fact, but as one of several theories.

I maintain that if the theory of evolution is a proven fact then why so much hubbub, bub? There should be no great a dissension if the Theory of evolution was a scientific and proven fact that even school teachers are arguing as to how to teach this and they are saying, "Not as fact, not in our school!" And if anyone should know better, it would be those teachers!

And BTW: To address an issue is not the same as posting your own opinion or the majority point of view on the subject.
show
Major Viceroy63

Postby usernamer on Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:01 am

Neoteny wrote:And.. again, no other theory has been presented that better answers the data we have. This is significant. Its one thing to say that evolution might not be true.. fine, few will disagree. But for it to matter, you have to present a competing theory that equally answers ALL the evidence. Just saying "we cannot fully prove evolution right now" isn't enough.

:?: no... of course you don't need to. Providing an alternate theory / hypothesis / conjecture / whatever u wanna call it only matters if you want to get someone to accept that another specific view is more likely. It's not needed to show the existing theory (evolution) isn't as solid as is currently thought by most people, and they shouldn't be so sure that it's necessarily correct.
Major usernamer

Postby Viceroy63 on Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:56 am

Thank you Username! Also I might add that even if you have a better theory to put in the current theory's place, you still have to destroy the current theory first in order to put the better theory in it's place.

So a theory is set forth to explain all the observable facts but then is discovered that some of the facts are not answered. So the theory is adapted or changed altogether until eventually you find a theory that explains all of the observable facts.

The funny thing is that there is a theory that explains all of the observable fact but no one wants to even look at the evidence because there is a God in there as the cause of it all. And in a way, man wants to be god and can't because there is already a God and so this God must first be destroyed first in order for man to put himself in God's place.

It's natural logic that you first must tear down the old barns if you want to build the new barns in the same place.

":16 And he spake a parable unto them, saying, The ground of a certain rich man brought forth plentifully:
:17 And he thought within himself, saying, What shall I do, because I have no room where to bestow my fruits?
:18 And he said, This will I do: I will pull down my barns, and build greater;..."
-Luke 12:16-18
show
Major Viceroy63

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,