Conquer Club

Werewolf Mafia Endgame Town Wins.

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Werewolf Mafia Endgame Town Wins.

Postby rishaed on Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:59 pm

Welcome to Werewolf! I will give a few notes before the game starts.

Mod Note 1: This game Starts at Night, Night 0/Night 1 call it what you will.

Mod Note 2: Adhering to the rules of the game a player MUST be lynched. You cannot vote No Lynch, and if at the end of the day you haven't voted, and there is one vote on a player he will be lynched. Consider yourselves warned.

Mod Note 3:Depending on the number of players, will depend on the amount of Each role we have.

Mod Note 4: Night will be in two stages. The first stage is 48hrs, for everyone who has a standard night action. The second stage is for the Witch, because her night action depends on the Mafia Factions Night kill, it will last for 24hrs. If all Night actions are turned in, night will obviously end.

Mod Note 5: Because All roles are known, Massclaiming is prohibited, and all those attempting one will be Modkilled.

Okay Time for the story. . .

It was deep at night in the Schwarzwald. High in the mountainous region there lies a tiny, yet unknown village. The woods has a particular aura around it, and rightly so. For there is magic tingling in this hidden region, far away from human eyes. It is a place where Might and Magic still rule, not technologies guns and tanks. This small village has just enough people to maintain its population which ranges from 10-20 at its height. The people live extremely long lives, and there are rumors of elves in the forest. And yet something else had been heard the last few nights. Howling, from wolves it was thought at first and then was realized, no the howling is too deep of a pitch. No it was werewolves, hunting their prey. The town knew that werewolves came from humans, but there was no other village around. They must find the werewolves hiding in their midst before they were all dead.

(Rules stolen from Chapcrap)
show

show: roles

show: players
Killed N2.
show: scenes

Game will start when 7 players have confirmed.
Last edited by rishaed on Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:27 pm, edited 18 times in total.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!

Re: Werewolf Mafia (0/9-13)

Postby aage on Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:41 am

So 'Die Hexe' is essentially a one-shot doc + one-shot vig? Or is the 'heal potion' universally applicable? Also yes, change the innocent girl to watcher :p

I'd join.

show
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby rishaed on Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:32 am

Correct the doc power is 100% successful but can only be used once. In RL games usually ended 60/40 for town so it's usually pretty balanced
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Postby rishaed on Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:54 pm

aage wrote:So 'Die Hexe' is essentially a one-shot doc + one-shot vig? Or is the 'heal potion' universally applicable? Also yes, change the innocent girl to watcher :p

I'd join.

show

There Fixed it for you :roll: :lol: .
In German, it means rather the blinking girl ;) don't know where the translator got innocent >.>, but essencially yes shes your one investigative role in the game other than old fashioned scum hunting.

Re: Werewolf Mafia (1/9-13)

Postby Iron Butterfly on Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:40 pm

Ill play
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby Dibbler on Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:05 pm

how long will the days run?

I'm interested in playing as long as the days do not last too long. As the lovers are not allowed to vote for each other I assume the lynchings will be by simple majority vote not unanimous as some mafia games are.
Highest Score: Brigadier- 3229 points
Highest Placing: 49 - December 6, 2011
Click image to enlarge.
Colonel Dibbler

Postby aage on Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:07 pm

rishaed wrote:
aage wrote:So 'Die Hexe' is essentially a one-shot doc + one-shot vig? Or is the 'heal potion' universally applicable? Also yes, change the innocent girl to watcher :p

I'd join.

show

There Fixed it for you :roll: :lol: .
In German, it means rather the blinking girl ;) don't know where the translator got innocent >.>, but essencially yes shes your one investigative role in the game other than old fashioned scum hunting.

Dutch version of Werewolf uses the term 'innocent', hence my rather loose translation.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby rishaed on Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:19 pm

I'm thinking somewhere between 7-10 RT days for each Day in game. I used 10 in my last game, but it was NV, and this time I'm slightly worried about stagnation.

Postby rishaed on Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:21 pm

Sry about the double post, lovers can indeed vote each other, they just can't Day/Night Talk. If they wanted too they could, but logically speaking they won't.

Postby Dibbler on Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:24 pm

In the version I've played in rl the rules actually say lovers can't vote each other. That said its redundant as it wouldn't be a good strategy
Highest Score: Brigadier- 3229 points
Highest Placing: 49 - December 6, 2011
Click image to enlarge.
Colonel Dibbler

Re: Werewolf Mafia (3/9-13)

Postby DoomYoshi on Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:15 pm

/in.
ā–‘ā–’ā–’ā–“ā–“ā–“ā–’ā–’ā–‘
Captain DoomYoshi

Re: Werewolf Mafia (4/9-13)

Postby jonty125 on Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:48 am

In please.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Re: Werewolf Mafia (5/9-13)

Postby ghostly447 on Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:21 pm

Ill play
Cadet ghostly447

Postby blakebowling on Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:51 pm

what exactly do you constitute as a "massclaim"? I'm not looking to bend the rule, I just don't want to get modkilled for say pushing too many people for information in one day.
Private blakebowling

Postby rishaed on Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:18 pm

I mean As in Ok, everyone claim time ;) Normal pushes for claims are acceptable, as well as when you are down to 4 people, and need 2 claims for example. I just don't want 6 ppl claiming in an attempt to catch scum, because of the fact that every role is known.

Postby rishaed on Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:19 pm

rishaed wrote:I mean As in Ok, everyone claim time ;) Normal pushes for claims are acceptable, as well as when you are down to 4 people, and need 2 claims for example. I just don't want 6 ppl claiming right off the bat in an attempt to catch scum, because of the fact that every role is known.

EBWOP

Postby blakebowling on Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:36 pm

rishaed wrote:
rishaed wrote:I mean As in Ok, everyone claim time ;) Normal pushes for claims are acceptable, as well as when you are down to 4 people, and need 2 claims for example. I just don't want 6 ppl claiming right off the bat in an attempt to catch scum, because of the fact that every role is known.

EBWOP

That's acceptable.

In.
Private blakebowling

Re: Werewolf Mafia (7/9-13)

Postby anamainiacks on Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:52 am

Count me in!

And a question about Liebespaar - so he pretty much just does absolutely nothing the entire game, except being allowed to vote? Or is he not even allowed to vote?
Colonel anamainiacks

Re: Werewolf Mafia (7/9-13)

Postby rishaed on Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:37 pm

its an addition to whatever he already has. So if one of them is a werewolf and the other the witch, then they retain their powers, but if one dies so does the other.

Postby aage on Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:37 pm

rishaed wrote:

EBWOP

..you're the mod, you can edit your posts...
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Re: Werewolf Mafia (8/9-13)

Postby rishaed on Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:20 pm

In the spirit of the game I would have to Modkill myself for breaking a rule :lol:
Plus it keeps me in practice of editing my posts by another post, crucial in this game as a player.

Postby safariguy5 on Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:41 pm

Sure I'll play.
Captain safariguy5

Postby rishaed on Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:42 pm

Ok that makes 9, I will prep the roles but the numbers at 9 stand at the following.
3 Werewolves
1 Seer
1 Amore
1Witch/Hexe
1 "innocent" child
2 Burger.
Game starts in 3 days (allowing any straggling interested parties to sign up.)

Re: Werewolf Mafia (9/9-13) 3 days left in signups!

Postby rishaed on Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:07 am

Role PM's are being sent out. Now!

Re: Werewolf Mafia (9/9).

Postby rishaed on Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:17 am

All PM's are out please enjoy the game, and if you missed the note in the OP, game starts when 7 players have confirmed.

Next

Return to Mafia Archives