Conquer Club

Atlantis! [Competitive]

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Atlantis will soon rise as a competitive clan! [Forming]

Postby freakns on Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:30 am

Arama86n wrote:Edit; Isn't it obvious freakns... the high requirements are to keep rifraf like you and me out :D Your ego alone would sink a clan ;)

yes, but the clan without two of us would be all business no fun! who would want to be in such a clan? :D
Brigadier freakns

Postby Arama86n on Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:37 am

freakns wrote:
Arama86n wrote:Edit; Isn't it obvious freakns... the high requirements are to keep rifraf like you and me out :D Your ego alone would sink a clan ;)

yes, but the clan without two of us would be all business no fun! who would want to be in such a clan? :D

oh, you do make an excellent point good sir. :geek:
8-)
Major Arama86n

Postby Genoke on Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:40 am

queen victorious wrote:wow! i feel so fortunate to be in the same clan as these impressive warriors.
(and yes boys, of course i shall cook, clean, do the laundry, and provide
other services as requested, without complaining or whining. O:)

onward and upward and best of luck to us all!

that's our angel! =D>
My CC:
show
Brigadier Genoke

Postby Genoke on Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:48 am

freakns wrote:in all seriousness, Genoke, i have a question.
why such a high demands? i mean, 50% in team games with at least 1000 games played, its basically saying "we want high quality players only". while its OK to seek for those lads, what do you have to offer them? if i am looking for a clan, i would never apply to this clan, because of requirements alone(and i even dont fulfill them, i have 43% winning rate in team games... but i just looked, i spanked BoFM in clan league last year, 9-4 against you ladies... and spanked pretty much everyone else, and have been doing that since i joined clan world. you were in Nemesis with me, you know how good i am in clan related games, so i know what im saying)

with the core you guys have, shouldnt be too hard improve others, dont you think? the way i see this, you dont want to bother teaching ppl, you want final product... and those clans would never last, because most of well established players arent looking for new clan, and if you find some, there is a good chance that merchandise is past expiration date ;)

Is it already a high demand? I always thought we better should aim higher :D
You can see it more like time management:
1. the lower the demands, the more offers you get! And you may be sure i'll check everyone out and we'll discuss every potential, intern.
You for instance...you've got 43% win rate, but in team games you've got 58%. you better check it again freakns!
Lucky for us you'll never apply to our clan, i'm sure you would give me headaches. :lol:
2. You're partial right about the teaching stuff. We don't mind to help and learn from eachother, but if we need to teach from scratch, we pass. Most of us do have a family and like to get a good mixed between CC and quality time.
3. If we would see a talent, don't worry, we won't let that slip away :-$

freakns wrote:you all are quality players(well, outside of you... others are high quality :P)

I know, that's why i'm one of the leaders...i can't play! ;)
My CC:
show
Brigadier Genoke

Postby Genoke on Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:52 am

Arama86n wrote:
freakns wrote:

8-)

Don't forget we still got anon on board! 8-)
My CC:
show
Brigadier Genoke

Postby Finsfleet on Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:09 am

Looking nice. Good luck!
Major Finsfleet

Postby Arama86n on Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:03 am

Genoke wrote:
Arama86n wrote:
freakns wrote:

8-)

Don't forget we still got anon on board! 8-)

The thought came to me as soon as I'd posted Genoke, haha. Couldn't be bothered editing earlier though.
freakns obviously doesn't know anon' if he thinks the clan will be all business and no pleasure :lol:
Major Arama86n

Postby freakns on Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:11 am

Genoke wrote:Is it already a high demand? I always thought we better should aim higher :D

ive done this before and i were coming home alone night after night after night... then i lowered my standards, so while preferable, its not necessary to be a girl! im still coming home alone though, but my chances are much higher!

Genoke wrote:You can see it more like time management:
1. the lower the demands, the more offers you get! And you may be sure i'll check everyone out and we'll discuss every potential, intern.
You for instance...you've got 43% win rate, but in team games you've got 58%. you better check it again freakns!
Lucky for us you'll never apply to our clan, i'm sure you would give me headaches. :lol:

i have? man, im never gonna learn to use darn map rank :D well, even 58% is not that high... in clan games its much closer to 75% i think ;)

Genoke wrote:2. You're partial right about the teaching stuff. We don't mind to help and learn from eachother, but if we need to teach from scratch, we pass. Most of us do have a family and like to get a good mixed between CC and quality time.
3. If we would see a talent, don't worry, we won't let that slip away :-$ )

family is just unfortunate distraction from CC!

freakns wrote:you all are quality players(well, outside of you... others are high quality :P)

I know, that's why i'm one of the leaders...i can't play! ;)[/quote]
damn, you arent all that dumb! thats the same reason i decided to lead a clan! that, and the reason i can call out others in my clan dummies without being sacked...
Brigadier freakns

Postby queen victorious on Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:18 am

Arama86n wrote:
queen victorious wrote:wow! i feel so fortunate to be in the same clan as these impressive warriors.

Just avoid Draq when he's drinking, and never go home to anon (he might lock you in his scary sex chamber and never let you out).
In general, with the swedes, don't be afraid to poke them hard, with sticks or batons, if you feel you are not getting enough attention. We swedes are naturally timid and quiet. (I'm the exception that proves the rule).
oh and alstergrens bark is worse than his bite. These former conquerors you know.. I think they do something to your head when you reach the top of the scoreboard, your never the same again. That's why I'm avoiding it like the plague ;) (or at least that's what I tell myself at night)

Very nice to see the lads have found a sexy lady for cooking, cleaning, and I'm sure some other stuff O:) (be gentle anon 8-[ ).
Looks like a nice set up, if TOFU ever disbands I might have to come knocking. Provided she actually CAN cook, clean... and other stuff ;)

thank you for the warnings Arama86n. i will keep them in mind, but so far i have been able to
take care of myself...and have been known to handle esteemed warriors with ease...and pleasure ;) and you must realize this: if i didn't promise to cook, clean, etc., etc. how would i ever have been accepted to play alongside such talent? :-$ xo
General queen victorious

Postby freakns on Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:30 am

queen victorious wrote:and you must realize this: if i didn't promise to cook, clean, etc., etc. how would i ever have been accepted to play alongside such talent? :-$ xo

i have one pretty good idea! :twisted:
Brigadier freakns

Postby HardAttack on Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:57 am

extremely fine bunch of noobs alltogether :D
great gathering, and best of luck on your way to achieve your objectives great fellas.

warriors of lost world, ATLANTIS, wellcome to the clan arena, may the fun and victories be with you =D> =D> =D>
LEGENDS of WAR
Colonel HardAttack

Postby Genoke on Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:31 am

Genoke wrote:I know, that's why i'm one of the leaders...i can't play! ;)

freakns wrote:damn, you arent all that dumb! thats the same reason i decided to lead a clan! that, and the reason i can call out others in my clan dummies without being sacked...

Hmmm, bring me more of those ideas...i like them :D
Last edited by Genoke on Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My CC:
show
Brigadier Genoke

Postby Genoke on Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:32 am

HardAttack wrote:extremely fine bunch of noobs alltogether :D
great gathering, and best of luck on your way to achieve your objectives great fellas.

warriors of lost world, ATLANTIS, wellcome to the clan arena, may the fun and victories be with you =D> =D> =D>

Thank you for your kind words, HA!
My CC:
show
Brigadier Genoke

Postby John Deere on Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:33 am

Wow nice lineup! You guys will make it somewhere in the clan world :)
Thanks grifftron for the pic! Your the man:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjwAucpiC6Q&list=QL&playnext=1
Major John Deere

Postby Genoke on Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:43 am

John Deere wrote:Wow nice lineup! You guys will make it somewhere in the clan world :)

We hope so! ;)
My CC:
show
Brigadier Genoke

Postby Gustaf Wasa on Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:55 am

Thank you for your well-wishes, guys!

Vic! You know I like to cook. :D

We are glad to have Vic with us, even though we now have to bathe, button our shirts and wear socks in the clubhouse. You know that part of Peter Pan when Wendy makes the Lost Boys shape up? Although Wendy didn't have Vic's leather outfit.
General Gustaf Wasa

Postby IcePack on Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:31 am

Good luck :)

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby queen victorious on Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:01 pm

Gustaf Wasa wrote:Thank you for your well-wishes, guys!

i

We are glad to have Vic with us, even though we now have to bathe, button our shirts and wear socks in the clubhouse. You know that part of Peter Pan when Wendy makes the Lost Boys shape up? Although Wendy didn't have Vic's leather outfit.

thank you GW! oh cool - we can 'cook' together. Wendy - hmmmmm - did she have to use
her whip very much ? O:) oh, and in the clubhouse...or the pup tent, for that matter, just pretend i'm one of the 'guys'. no need to dress for me ;) ). i can tell that playing with you and all the others will be so gratifying...and fun!
General queen victorious

Postby Arama86n on Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:03 pm

The above statement in combination with your avatar is starting to paint me a picture of where you've been in your 2-3 year CC hiatus Gustaf! Come clean, you couldn't fit CC in between all of Disney's new releases. Not to mention the ever increasing load of channels at our disposal. I mean cartoon network alone kept you rather busy right? ;)
Major Arama86n

Postby Genoke on Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:24 pm

Arama86n wrote:

The above statement in combination with your avatar is starting to paint me a picture of where you've been in your 2-3 year CC hiatus Gustaf! Come clean, you couldn't fit CC in between all of Disney's new releases. Not to mention the ever increasing load of channels at our disposal. I mean cartoon network alone kept you rather busy right? ;)

Reading these stuff gives me an idea....why not making a disney map!? we don't have such one yet. :lol:
My CC:
show
Brigadier Genoke

Postby Arama86n on Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:52 pm

Genoke wrote:
Arama86n wrote:

Reading these stuff gives me an idea....why not making a disney map!? we don't have such one yet. :lol:

copyright mate, no can do :)
Unless you get Disney's express consent, and good luck with that.
Major Arama86n

Postby anonymus on Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:56 pm

benga wrote:anonymus :)

but all other things seem fine

not sure why you guys disbanded BOFM, as it seems most of you come from there anyway ;)

anyway good luck boys!

it will be a pleasure to spank you all in good time, but in the meantime here is a film from when Genoke spanked me last weekend just to get me in the mood..
while GW cheered him on..

and the true story of how crashTURNED alster into a clan-man

but sooner or later we will become:
Click image to enlarge.

and you benga..
im coming for you ;)
anon out
/ :?:
Click image to enlarge.

show: BoganGod speaks the truth
Major anonymus

Postby bigg chief on Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:48 pm

lol should'nt it be called areb ??
Lieutenant bigg chief

Location: WILL some1 ! please grab me my slippers and my favorite CRACK PIPE !

Postby Dako on Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:19 am

Good luck guys. Hope to see you in the next cup and league. You have some land to conquer so get on with that!
Colonel Dako

Postby Bruceswar on Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:48 am

Genoke wrote:Conditions for joining!
1. having experience (at least 1000 played games)
2. at least a win rate of 50% in teamgames
3. talkative in game chat
4. being without ego!
5. we'll check you out! :mrgreen:
(exceptions can be made, but will be very rare)

1. You might want to rethink number 1. If KORT used number 1, we would not have Foxglove, Rodion, JackMaxim, Josko.ri, Dougal McTavish, Nyvek, Cdogg85, Astoriana, ChipV, agonzos, etc We recruited all these players with less than 1000 games and would do so again in a heartbeat. In fact many of these people had less than 500 games. I think Josko and rodion were both under 300? 1000 is a ton of games. People can be good in 50 games. Why 1000?
Highest Rank: 26 Highest Score: 3480
Corporal Bruceswar

PreviousNext

Return to Clan Archives