Conquer Club

Community [3/13] Game over - Town wins!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Community [10/13] Day Four

Postby aage on Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:13 am

rishaed has been revived to replace Commander9.

I will prod Hank.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby jonty125 on Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:39 am

vote blakebowling three docs/roleblockers, doesn't work for me.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby spiesr on Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:26 am

jonty125 wrote:vote blakebowling three docs/roleblockers, doesn't work for me.
Wouldn't it have to be three ways of stopping a kill. (Doctor, bulletproof, roleblocker) plus gregwolf's one-shot doctor? Anyhow, I am willing to wait for rishaed and Hank to maybe drop by and let us know if they did anything to affect all of this before we go much further.
Captain spiesr

Postby Metsfanmax on Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:37 am

spiesr wrote:
jonty125 wrote:vote blakebowling three docs/roleblockers, doesn't work for me.
Wouldn't it have to be three ways of stopping a kill. (Doctor, bulletproof, roleblocker) plus gregwolf's one-shot doctor? Anyhow, I am willing to wait for rishaed and Hank to maybe drop by and let us know if they did anything to affect all of this before we go much further.

Agreed. Nobody do anything hasty before everyone has had a chance to chime in. blake is the best lead we've got, but that doesn't mean we should be rash.
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby jonty125 on Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:07 pm

OK, BP slipped my mind but the odds of mafia targeting BP and other killer getting roleblocked, must be astronomical.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby rishaed on Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:23 pm

Okay, I know we are going off of possibilities. Heres what I suggest. We lynch Tailgunner today, I investigate Blake/Mets tonight and come back with some results. Hope we have a doc out there. Vote Tailgunner
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!

Postby Gustaf Wasa on Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:42 pm

You are Cop, rishaed? Do you have any information for us?
General Gustaf Wasa

Postby rishaed on Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:43 pm

Read above post and vote.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Postby rishaed on Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:52 pm

rishaed wrote:Read above post and vote.

Sry bout the double post, but I am implicitly by my vote and earlier sentence saying I got a guilty result on Tails :roll:

Postby Gustaf Wasa on Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:00 pm

rishaed wrote:
rishaed wrote:Read above post and vote.

Sry bout the double post, but I am implicitly by my vote and earlier sentence saying I got a guilty result on Tails :roll:

That's what I was going to ask, but now I see you clarified it already. I was thinking that Tailgunner wanted you lynched on Day 2, and maybe that had something to do with it.

This should give us at least one Mafia! Either Tailgunner or rishaed after that.

vote Tailgunner

Just out of curiosity, how long did Commander9 have this information without telling us, while we were asking people for night info because the game kept slowing down?
General Gustaf Wasa

Postby spiesr on Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:26 pm

rishaed, since you have outed your self as a Cop can you go ahead and make a full claim with your character and all actions so I can properly evaluate the situation?
Captain spiesr

Postby rishaed on Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:59 pm

I am Abed Nadir Town Cop.
My only night action occured N2 on Tailgunn3r.

Postby Gustaf Wasa on Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:12 pm

rishaed wrote:I am Abed Nadir Town Cop.

Why not the other nights, were you roleblocked?
General Gustaf Wasa

Postby rishaed on Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:48 pm

Comm9 didn't send an action in >.> >.<

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:24 pm

rishaed wrote:Okay, I know we are going off of possibilities. Heres what I suggest. We lynch Tailgunner today, I investigate Blake/Mets tonight and come back with some results. Hope we have a doc out there. Vote Tailgunner

And he comes out swinging...

Interesting that the least active player, whom I have said is suspicious is now claiming a guilty verdict on me.

rishaed wrote:I am Abed Nadir Town Cop.

lol.

I wrote:Also, assuming scene isn't totally relevant... Hank+Commie being inactive= no night kills? Thought I'd throw that out there.

It's like I'm prescient or something.

-Tails
Sergeant 1st Class TA1LGUNN3R

Postby blakebowling on Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:38 pm

It's hard to argue with a cop claim. If there is no counterclaim, I'm an advocate of lynching tails today as well. I'm still willing to answer any questions town has (assuming they don't give scum an advantage).

Vote tails
Private blakebowling

Postby anamainiacks on Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:49 pm

I see no reason to doubt rishaed's claim - Abed Nadir is known to be a highly observant individual after all. If there is no counterclaim to the character, or no defence coming from Tailgunn3r, I don't see why this should be wrong. Unvote, vote TA1LGUNN3R.
Colonel anamainiacks

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:58 pm

anamainiacks wrote:I see no reason to doubt rishaed's claim - Abed Nadir is known to be a highly observant individual after all. If there is no counterclaim to the character, or no defence coming from Tailgunn3r, I don't see why this should be wrong. Unvote, vote TA1LGUNN3R.

It was there, you just didn't read it. Whatever is easiest, I guess, eh?

-Tails

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:05 pm

Let me elaborate, since it's apparent that the stagnation of this game has affected players' work ethic. Commie/rishaed has no other actions with which to bolster his claim... his sole action was against me, a player who expressed suspicion of commie/rishaed. So, at this point, is it better to assume that rishaed is truthful, or, given the evidence that no kills have occurred and Commie/rishaed and Hank have been inactive. Rishaed himself says that no actions took place on previous nights. Now, not only does this fit with commie/rishaed being scum, but he's provided no other evidence against me, i.e. scumtells which would support his vote. I ask anybody to go through my posts here to decide, and compare it to Commie's.

Blake is hopping on this train merely because it brings the pressure off from him.

As for a claim, I'm Fat Neil, VT.

-Tails

Postby Metsfanmax on Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:32 pm

TA1LGUNN3R wrote:Let me elaborate, since it's apparent that the stagnation of this game has affected players' work ethic. Commie/rishaed has no other actions with which to bolster his claim... his sole action was against me, a player who expressed suspicion of commie/rishaed.

It doesn't matter. You've been playing long enough to know that with this many players left, we can afford to lynch a VT if it means a sure mafia lynch the next day. It's a much better move than lynching blake at this point, although we will return to this on D5.

unvote

vote TG
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby rishaed on Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:59 pm

Metsfanmax wrote:
TA1LGUNN3R wrote:Let me elaborate, since it's apparent that the stagnation of this game has affected players' work ethic. Commie/rishaed has no other actions with which to bolster his claim... his sole action was against me, a player who expressed suspicion of commie/rishaed.

It doesn't matter. You've been playing long enough to know that with this many players left, we can afford to lynch a VT if it means a sure mafia lynch the next day. It's a much better move than lynching blake at this point, although we will return to this on D5.

unvote

vote TG

Qft, and I know that your claim is BS anyways, aage wouldn't give out a bastard role in this small of a game.

Postby anamainiacks on Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:56 pm

TA1LGUNN3R wrote:
anamainiacks wrote:I see no reason to doubt rishaed's claim - Abed Nadir is known to be a highly observant individual after all. If there is no counterclaim to the character, or no defence coming from Tailgunn3r, I don't see why this should be wrong. Unvote, vote TA1LGUNN3R.

It was there, you just didn't read it. Whatever is easiest, I guess, eh?

If typing a 'lol' at his character claim, and speculating that his vote is OMGUS is considered a defence, it was a very terrible one indeed. But okay, even after taking into account your bolstered defence, it would be pretty silly for rishaed to come out the way he did if he indeed were scum. We'd immediately see at the lynch that he's lying, and lynch him the next day. Not a great strategy at this point in the game, with a decent number of people left.

And again, there hasn't been a counterclaim to rishaed's.

By my count, Tails is now at L-1?
Colonel anamainiacks

Postby spiesr on Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:47 pm

rishaed wrote:Qft, and I know that your claim is BS anyways, aage wouldn't give out a bastard role in this small of a game.
What do you mean by this?
Captain spiesr

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:44 am

unvote vote myself

-Tails

Postby blakebowling on Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:30 am

TA1LGUNN3R wrote:unvote vote myself

-Tails

And that's a lynch. I've got to say this confuses me. If you're a jester, then well played. If not, I'm not sure what to think.
Private blakebowling

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives