Conquer Club

Secret Diplomacy: max1 and GOLD1922[Cleared]TFO

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Secret Diplomacy: max1 and GOLD1922[Cleared]TFO

Postby ScootChina on Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:51 pm

Accused:

max1
GOLD1922
xxxxxxx

The accused are suspected of:

Conducting Secret Diplomacy

Game number(s):

Game 12446662

Comments:
I joined the 3 player speed game on the Euraisa map. After a few turns I noticed that both players were mainly attacking me. This continued and I made a comment in chat, which both players ignored. Both players continued attacking me, and on a number of occasions there was along time before one of the players made there turn (like they were chatting on messenger), and then made a perfect move to attack the most critical countries.

I've never though I've played people conducting secret diplomacy before until this game.

Please investiagte
Corporal ScootChina

Re: Secret Diplomacy: max1 and GOLD1922

Postby Koganosi on Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:24 pm

Poor xxXXXxx gets reported again, but has nothing to do with it :(.

Poor guy.

Urs

Koganosi
Major Koganosi

Re: Secret Diplomacy: max1 and GOLD1922[Pending]TFO

Postby TheForgivenOne on Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:15 am

After looking through the game, this appears to be a case of two players attacking the strongest. You accused them in Round 7. At this point, Red had 33 regions, and was deploying 22, green had 31 regions and was deploying 15, and you had 57 regions and were deploying 38. You were clearly the leader in this game, and the two weaker players were simply trying to even the playing field. This doesn't mean they were colluding together in secret, it's common courtesy in 3 player games for the two weaker players to attack the strongest. Add in the fact that this is the only game they have played together, I am Clearing them of Secret Diplomacy.
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Return to Closed C&A Reports