Conquer Club

Some Claim Adam Lanza Does Not Exist

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Some Claim Adam Lanza Does Not Exist

Postby GeneralRisk on Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:46 pm

Major GeneralRisk

Postby 2dimes on Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:42 pm

Practically speaking he doesn't so I'm ok with moving on.
Corporal 2dimes

Re: Some Claim Adam Lanza Does Not Exist

Postby xeno on Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:30 pm

Private 1st Class xeno

Postby thegreekdog on Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:51 pm

I mean seriously guys, he doesn't exist.
Sergeant 1st Class thegreekdog

Postby xeno on Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:40 pm

thegreekdog wrote:I mean seriously guys, he doesn't exist.

Sarcasm?
Private 1st Class xeno

Postby thegreekdog on Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:41 pm

xeno wrote:
thegreekdog wrote:I mean seriously guys, he doesn't exist.

Sarcasm?

No. Adam Lanza is dead. He therefore does not exist.

Postby xeno on Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:47 pm

Maybe he did at one point maybe he didn't. The most compelling evidence for all these sandy hook conspiracies continues to be the father of one of the victims laughing before giving a speech about his dead daughter. Nothing to see here though the media will continue to lie, the rich will get richer etc
Private 1st Class xeno

Postby thegreekdog on Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:06 pm

xeno wrote:Maybe he did at one point maybe he didn't. The most compelling evidence for all these sandy hook conspiracies continues to be the father of one of the victims laughing before giving a speech about his dead daughter. Nothing to see here though the media will continue to lie, the rich will get richer etc

I'm just saying, if the OP wanted to do this properly, he would have said "Some Claim Adam Lanza Did Not Exist"

Postby xeno on Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:23 pm

thegreekdog wrote:
xeno wrote:Maybe he did at one point maybe he didn't. The most compelling evidence for all these sandy hook conspiracies continues to be the father of one of the victims laughing before giving a speech about his dead daughter. Nothing to see here though the media will continue to lie, the rich will get richer etc

I'm just saying, if the OP wanted to do this properly, he would have said "Some Claim Adam Lanza Did Not Exist"

I understood the mistake he/she made. I've become weary of generalrisk lately and the videos he endorses
Private 1st Class xeno

Postby BigBallinStalin on Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:41 pm

Since we are talking about Adam Lanza, we can picture a living being, so does that not bring him back into existence?

We should be concerned about our newly gained power to resurrect others.
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby 2dimes on Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:34 pm

~sigh~ He exists in some form. Physically even, if he has been cremated there's ashes and residue. If he has been buried his physical form is pretty intact. He has lost some amount of power to cause harm by virtue of the fact that he is no longer self animated.

Practically gone.
Corporal 2dimes

Re:

Postby BigBallinStalin on Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:36 pm

2dimes wrote:~sigh~ He exists in some form. Physically even, if he has been cremated there's ashes and residue. If he has been buried his physical form is pretty intact. He has lost some amount of power to cause harm by virtue of the fact that he is no longer self animated.

Practically gone.

Have faith!
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby 2dimes on Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:37 pm

I do. Which means he has zero power to harm me.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby BigBallinStalin on Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:44 pm

Ah, but do you believe in ghosts?
Major BigBallinStalin

Postby 2dimes on Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:50 pm

Not exactly. You?
Corporal 2dimes

Postby xeno on Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:07 pm

I believe in the supernatural yes. Seen too much shit. A plantation is about 500 yards from my house where a lot of slave uprisings occurred. This whole area is fucked for that matter
Private 1st Class xeno

Postby tkr4lf on Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:13 pm

xeno wrote:I believe in the supernatural yes. Seen too much shit. A plantation is about 500 yards from my house where a lot of slave uprisings occurred. This whole area is fucked for that matter

You smoke too much.
Major tkr4lf

Postby xeno on Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:52 pm

I don't think anyone here smokes enough. Maybe your eyes would be a little more open.

Also I've cut back quite a bit for those of you that are interested in my marijuana habit.
Private 1st Class xeno

Postby BigBallinStalin on Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:12 am

xeno wrote:I don't think anyone here smokes enough. Maybe your eyes would be a little more open.

Also I've cut back quite a bit for those of you that are interested in my marijuana habit.

Have you noticed a reduction in your reported ghost sightings?
Major BigBallinStalin

Postby GeneralRisk on Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:13 am

xeno wrote:
thegreekdog wrote:

I understood the mistake he/she made. I've become weary of generalrisk lately and the videos he endorses
Good and ty foe me or stfu
Major GeneralRisk

Re:

Postby chang50 on Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:58 am

2dimes wrote:~sigh~ He exists in some form. Physically even, if he has been cremated there's ashes and residue. If he has been buried his physical form is pretty intact. He has lost some amount of power to cause harm by virtue of the fact that he is no longer self animated.

Practically gone.

Disagree,the atoms that used to constitute his body have changed form,but 'he' no longer exists.When the question what happens to you after death is posed I always reply there is no 'you' for anything to happen to.
Captain chang50

Postby xeno on Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:08 am

GeneralRisk wrote:
xeno wrote:
thegreekdog wrote:

I don't want to foe you as this is not a game related issue. Post more credible videos and look more esteemed while doing so and I won't have anything to complain about neither will I stfu. There's a lot better sandy hook videos out there imo
Private 1st Class xeno

Postby notyou2 on Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:01 pm

xeno wrote:
GeneralRisk wrote:
xeno wrote:
thegreekdog wrote:

I don't want to foe you as this is not a game related issue. Post more credible videos and look more esteemed while doing so and I won't have anything to complain about neither will I stfu. There's a lot better sandy hook videos out there imo[/quote]

Ignore him. He is a nobody that has been pushed around and bullied so has developed an online persona of a Nazi loving, conspiracy endorsing, runt of a man. It's all a nobunuga act. His mother probably ignored him, you should too.
Captain notyou2

Postby GeneralRisk on Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:33 am

Major GeneralRisk

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,