Conquer Club

Xayton/GFT as Multi's[busted]es

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Xayton/GFT as Multi's[busted]es

Postby craigv on Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:02 pm

Accused:

Xayton
GFT

The accused are suspected of:

Being Multis

Game number(s): 12347101

Comments:

1. In GFT's first game (12123546) the deployment went as follows:
2013-01-02 17:54:00 - Xayton began deploying initial troops
2013-01-02 17:54:59 - Xayton ended the turn
2013-01-02 17:56:08 - GFT began deploying initial troops
2013-01-02 17:56:46 - GFT ended the turn

2. In EVERY multi-player game that GFT has been in (except for 2 very early on) ALL have been games with Xayton. Xayton has won every one of those games completed and is dominating at least one other. In every game GFT was either the last or next to last person he eliminated, and when it was next-to-last it was almost always the last round. They never went at each other to any extent in any game until it was decided.

3. In the current game referenced in this accusation, Xayton and I are battling over the NW corner of the board and for two consecutive turns now, GFT...with no other territories anywhere close, has deployed all or most of his troops against my positions in direct support of Xayton's position...most recently deploying all 16 of his troops in the ONE TERRITORY he holds anywhere in the NW region...attacking only my positions and coincidentally...they are the positions that give me the edge over Xayton. There is absolutely no logical or strategic reason for him to have done this two turns in a row on the biggest map in CC with so much uncontested territory still to claim.

4. While I can't see the maps/game logs/etc. for all the other games, I have no doubt that this is a pattern that has repeated itself. I also note that this isn't the first time Xayton has been accused of being a multi.
Major craigv

Re: Xayton/GFT as Multi's

Postby jsnyder748 on Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:30 pm

craigv wrote:Accused:

Xayton
GFT

The accused are suspected of:

Being Multis

Game number(s): Game 12347101

Comments:

1. In GFT's first game (Game 12123546) the deployment went as follows:
2013-01-02 17:54:00 - Xayton began deploying initial troops
2013-01-02 17:54:59 - Xayton ended the turn
2013-01-02 17:56:08 - GFT began deploying initial troops
2013-01-02 17:56:46 - GFT ended the turn

2. In EVERY multi-player game that GFT has been in (except for 2 very early on) ALL have been games with Xayton. Xayton has won every one of those games completed and is dominating at least one other. In every game GFT was either the last or next to last person he eliminated, and when it was next-to-last it was almost always the last round. They never went at each other to any extent in any game until it was decided.

3. In the current game referenced in this accusation, Xayton and I are battling over the NW corner of the board and for two consecutive turns now, GFT...with no other territories anywhere close, has deployed all or most of his troops against my positions in direct support of Xayton's position...most recently deploying all 16 of his troops in the ONE TERRITORY he holds anywhere in the NW region...attacking only my positions and coincidentally...they are the positions that give me the edge over Xayton. There is absolutely no logical or strategic reason for him to have done this two turns in a row on the biggest map in CC with so much uncontested territory still to claim.

4. While I can't see the maps/game logs/etc. for all the other games, I have no doubt that this is a pattern that has repeated itself. I also note that this isn't the first time Xayton has been accused of being a multi.
Colonel jsnyder748

Postby SaMejoHn on Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:40 pm

lol...Xayton is not a multi. :lol: :lol: no way.
Major SaMejoHn

Postby jsnyder748 on Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:57 pm

not that xayton isn't a good player, but you never can be too careful. Can't hurt to look into the matter if someone has some evidence to prove otherwise.
Colonel jsnyder748

Postby SaMejoHn on Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:33 pm

The guy has played only 11 games (GTF). Where do we draw the line between really poor play and secret diplomacy/multiple accounts. Hive is one of xay's best maps and he makes a good living on it. I think people taking turns especially in manual, on first turn two minutes after each other isn't indicative of multi activity. I'm on a lot, sometimes i watch someone's turn and then play right afterwards. it happens. Also, assuming they are multi it wouldn't take two minutes to get from one account to the next. (it wouldn't take me 2 minutes :lol: ) Another thing, about the guy joining last or 2nd to last, id imagine that's a good tactic to employ if you are not premium. As for the allegations of him being last eliminated i'm too lazy to read logs and look at circumstances. Xay was accused of multi before but that guy admitted in the very thread he was mistaken and apologized.
Major SaMejoHn

Re: Xayton/GFT as Multi's[pending]es

Postby Evil Semp on Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:22 pm

Xayton has been Image with JoeLaw, IandC, GFT, riskitallallin and testt.
Sergeant Evil Semp
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Re: Xayton/GFT as Multi's[busted]es

Postby SaMejoHn on Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:27 pm

shocked!! there must be an explanation
Major SaMejoHn

Postby craigv on Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:52 pm

Evil Semp wrote:Xayton has been Image with JoeLaw, IandC, GFT, riskitallallin and testt.

So you kick out GFT but leave Xayton?? Doesn't make sense to me?
Major craigv

Postby Koganosi on Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:05 pm

craigv wrote:
Evil Semp wrote:Xayton has been Image with JoeLaw, IandC, GFT, riskitallallin and testt.

So you kick out GFT but leave Xayton?? Doesn't make sense to me?

Only premium gets stript off I quess. I thought that was it.

Urs

Koganosi
Major Koganosi

Postby Xayton on Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:47 pm

It is unclear how Evil did his analysis.

As this was resolved through deathcomesrippin a week ago.

The players listed with me some are classmates or family members. We frequently text or notify eachother that it is their turn, which could be responsible for the quicker turns. However, it moves the games along.

This issue will be escalated to be proper resolved.

Cheers,

Xayton
Major Xayton

Postby craigv on Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:12 am

Xayton wrote:It is unclear how Evil did his analysis.

As this was resolved through deathcomesrippin a week ago.

The players listed with me some are classmates or family members. We frequently text or notify eachother that it is their turn, which could be responsible for the quicker turns. However, it moves the games along.

This issue will be escalated to be proper resolved.

Cheers,

Xayton

If GFT is not a multi then there is some pretty serious secret diplomacy going on...either way it's cheating.
Major craigv

Postby thrillomania on Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:59 am

I don't know if there is Multi or not, i'll leave that up to CC admins, but joelaw is in a game I'm in with Xayton. Joelaw was kicked out for "violating the rules". So out of curiosity i looked up his name to see why and this is the only place it shows up, a sbeing a potential multi of Xayton. there is no mention of Joelaw being a multi or being kicked out so i dont know if its related or not, but seeing a show his name doesnt appear in any other forum, i have to assume right? I'm curious if why joelaw was kicked out and if it was for being a multi of Xayton, why Xayton isn't kicked out as well. Again, i'm not accusing, i'm trying to figure out whats going on in my game be cause if someones cheating, then both parties need to be kicked out, not just one.

Game Game 12181664
Cook thrillomania

Postby BGtheBrain on Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:17 am

thrillomania wrote:I don't know if there is Multi or not, i'll leave that up to CC admins, but joelaw is in a game I'm in with Xayton. Joelaw was kicked out for "violating the rules". So out of curiosity i looked up his name to see why and this is the only place it shows up, a sbeing a potential multi of Xayton. there is no mention of Joelaw being a multi or being kicked out so i dont know if its related or not, but seeing a show his name doesnt appear in any other forum, i have to assume right? I'm curious if why joelaw was kicked out and if it was for being a multi of Xayton, why Xayton isn't kicked out as well. Again, i'm not accusing, i'm trying to figure out whats going on in my game be cause if someones cheating, then both parties need to be kicked out, not just one.

Game Game 12181664

If a player is premium and busted for the first time, they are stripped down to freemium, but not kicked from games.
If a player is premium and busted for a second time, they go inactive and are kicked from everything.
If a player is freemium and busted they go inactive and are kicked from everything.

In this case Xayton was knocked to freemium, but not kicked
joelaw was knocked to inactive and kicked from everything.

Its a crazy world we live in, but hopefully that can explain it
Captain BGtheBrain

Return to Closed C&A Reports