Conquer Club

Araldite[Noted]TFO

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Araldite[Noted]TFO

Postby lt.Futt on Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:18 pm

Accused: Araldite

The accused are suspected of:

Other: Intentional deadbeating

Game number(s): Game 12402830

Comments: Clan War and team game. My teammate Araldite started deadbeating after round 1. Round 4 started right after his second deadbeating. In front of this I did confront Araldite in a PM in order to make him cooperate and communicate during our team games.

Araldite left us this note in team chat since then he started deadbeat:

2013-02-27 00:01:12 - Araldite [team]: 2 posts from me, 2 posts from CK yet I'm getting bollocked, screw this I'm out
Major lt.Futt

Re: Araldite[Noted]TFO

Postby TheForgivenOne on Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:49 am

Generally with these kind of reports, we need more then one instance to take severe action. I will Note this report for future cases though.
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Re: Araldite[Noted]TFO

Postby lt.Futt on Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:32 am

TheForgivenOne wrote:Generally with these kind of reports, we need more then one instance to take severe action. I will Note this report for future cases though.

OK. But he said screw this i'm out. What I forgot to add is that his wall showed him online. He could make his move. I have good reason to believe that he really doesn't care.
Major lt.Futt

Return to Closed C&A Reports