Conquer Club

a213fwsdf32[closed]sn

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

a213fwsdf32[closed]sn

Postby Gumby1 on Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:25 am

Accused: a213fwsdf32

The accused is suspected of: unwarranted poor ratings and abusive language

Game number(s): 12421396

Comments:
On Feb 27th I joined his 2 player Lux speed game. He won the game in 5 turns. I said nothing to him. For some reason he called me a "cunt". I consider this a completely rude and derogatory term.

If that is not bad enough, a few days later a receive a 1 rating across the board from him with the following tags:

"Coward, Secret Diplomacy, Cheap Tactics, Poor Strategy"

Not only did he use offensive language during our game, he left me a completely unjustified poor rating.

Players like this detract from the enjoyment of CC. He should be cautioned at the very least and this rating along with the offensive comment should be removed.

Respectfully,
gumby7524
Lieutenant Gumby1

Re: chrislegend

Postby Keefie on Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:42 am

But you have given him an unfair rating too :o

You've rated him 1 for game play after he kicked your ass. I take it that you'll be raising a C&A report against yourself for ratings abuse later on then :lol:
Click image to enlarge.
Colonel Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Re: chrislegend[pending]sn

Postby sniffie on Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:16 pm

The word cunt, although may be considered inappropriate, it isn't bigotry.

If you do not have any other evidence or complaints about this player, I will clear him and suggest you foe him and move on.

sniff
Corporal 1st Class sniffie

Re: chrislegend

Postby Gumby1 on Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:28 pm

Keefie wrote:But you have given him an unfair rating too :o

You've rated him 1 for game play after he kicked your ass. I take it that you'll be raising a C&A report against yourself for ratings abuse later on then :lol:

Indeed you are correct that I rated him poorly. I didn't remember doing so when I posted this complaint. I'm sure that I did so after he used the profanity in our game.

I will endeavor to post an abuse report for myself now :D
Lieutenant Gumby1

Re: chrislegend[pending]sn

Postby Gumby1 on Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:30 pm

sniffie wrote:The word cunt, although may be considered inappropriate, it isn't bigotry.

If you do not have any other evidence or complaints about this player, I will clear him and suggest you foe him and move on.

sniff

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I respect your decision. I hope that other players see this, however, and think twice about playing a game with chrislegend.
Lieutenant Gumby1

Re: chrislegend[closed]sn

Postby a213fwsdf32 on Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:23 am

LOL play me if you want a good game and yes I use profanity. I didn't think I was playing with a bunch of kids...
Corporal a213fwsdf32

Return to Closed C&A Reports