Conquer Club

Kiron & xiangwang[banned/blocked]sn

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Re: Kiron & xiangwang[pending]sn

Postby IR1SH ACE on Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:31 pm

just wanted to add one or two things to the case....

Kiron has already been blocked from playin in same game with "roommate" once... Kiron/Drakeavril...2 for the price of 1! [blocked]

the player Kiron was blocked from playin...drakeavril

played 14 Standard games together..... Kiron wins 11.... drakeavril wins nothing

during the case Kiron confirms there roommates...
so i can't play games with my housemate anymore?

what is interestin bout this is the day the verdict is handed out...
king achilles on Fri May 29, 2009 7:45 am

and surprise surprise, when did xiangwang join the site?....... Fri May 29, 2009 3:39 pm

only 7 and 1/2 hours after ur blocked from playin ur freestyle special games with one roommate a brand new roommate comes along and its business as usual....nice

this along with the the couple of multis u got busted with recently does not look well....how many roommates u got?

leonard_hall[busted]es
leonard_hall has been busted with Kiron and mcrcweb.
Major IR1SH ACE

Postby xiangwang on Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:58 pm

IR1SH ACE wrote:just wanted to add one or two things to the case....

Kiron has already been blocked from playin in same game with "roommate" once... Kiron/Drakeavril...2 for the price of 1! [blocked]

played 14 Standard games together..... Kiron wins 11.... drakeavril wins nothing

and surprise surprise, when did xiangwang join the site?....... Fri May 29, 2009 3:39 pm

only 7 and 1/2 hours after ur blocked from playin ur freestyle special games with one roommate a brand new roommate comes along and its business as usual....nice

this along with the the couple of multis u got busted with recently does not look well....how many roommates u got?

leonard_hall[busted]es

There is 6 of us in the house why? Anyways, I didn't really play with kiron in my beginning games because they told me about the site, so i was interested. What's your point? By the time I actually really played with kiron I was already 3000+ points...King Achilles also never said we can't play with housemates.

I admit that profile looked more suspicious as if drakeavril didn't do much (it does look more like drake was giving kiron points, perhaps why the block), but my win rate is just as high with or without kiron and vice versa, we don't give each other games (minus that 1 side deal due to misunderstanding of the rules). You can't compare me to drakeavril.
Brigadier xiangwang

Postby codeblue1018 on Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:21 pm

Birds of a feather..........and the shit continues to pile up. Mate, you and Kiron are an embarrassment to this site and will always be in the court of public opinion regardless on how this all pans out; just remember that.
Lieutenant codeblue1018

Postby codeblue1018 on Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:23 pm

leonard_hall[busted]es

Very Interesting.
Lieutenant codeblue1018

Postby xiangwang on Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:59 pm

codeblue1018 wrote:Birds of a feather..........and the shit continues to pile up. Mate, you and Kiron are an embarrassment to this site and will always be in the court of public opinion regardless on how this all pans out; just remember that.

Why, because we can get over 50% wins playing with each other or playing alone on 8 player freestyle? Now stop being jealous and join one of my games if you want to prove how good you are (don't worry, Kiron is not playing anymore).

P.S. Kiron is no longer conqueror anymore (just knocked him out) :D
Last edited by xiangwang on Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Brigadier xiangwang

Postby IcePack on Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:05 pm

codeblue1018 wrote:

leonard_hall[busted]es

Very Interesting.

Wow, come on...is being blocked even adequate at this point?

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby codeblue1018 on Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:15 pm

xiangwang wrote:
codeblue1018 wrote:Birds of a feather..........and the shit continues to pile up. Mate, you and Kiron are an embarrassment to this site and will always be in the court of public opinion regardless on how this all pans out; just remember that.

Why, because we can get over 50% wins playing with each other or playing alone on 8 player freestyle? Now stop being jealous and join one of my games if you want to prove how good you are (don't worry, Kiron is not playing anymore).

Jealous of you? Please mate; I wouldn't switch spots with you even if it incorporated money. So, let me get this straight, you're bragging about a win %??? What does that mean? Is my 62% win rate something I should brag about? Not at all mate. You're a 2-3 hit wonder here; expand your horizons and watch those precious points drop like rock. Ok, back on topic.
Lieutenant codeblue1018

Postby xiangwang on Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:16 pm

codeblue1018 wrote:
xiangwang wrote:

Jealous of you? Please mate; I wouldn't switch spots with you even if it incorporated money. So, let me get this straight, you're bragging about a win %??? What does that mean? Is my 62% win rate something I should brag about? Not at all mate. You're a 2-3 hit wonder here; expand your horizons and watch those precious points drop like rock. Ok, back on topic.

At least we try to help this site in areas like strategy sections and teach new players how improve their game if they want to just earn points, which MANY do (unless you're calling the strategy guide i wrote invalid). What have you done to help other players? Heck look at this game http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=9149187. Tennischamps literally used my strategy guide and took down MC and Kiron, at least we attempt to help other players. Here is his/her quotes

tennischamp5 wrote:Game 9149187

I read this thread four or five days ago... and was thinking, wow... these are some really interesting strategies... I really want to try them out one day. I'd also been dying to play against mc, kiron, or xiang for ages.

Well, I can attest that it definitely works :p

Pity Xiangwang wasn't in it too... I would've loved to see him in action too.

So thanks alot guys :) Your strategies and hints helped me learn a lot. Aiming for colonel by game 400 now... though we'll see if I ever reach it... i have too much fun playing the random 1v1s and exploring the weirder maps out there :)
Last edited by xiangwang on Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brigadier xiangwang

Postby nietzsche on Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:21 pm

leonard_hall[busted]es

Wow.

Another shameful Conqueror to the list.

This settles it.

I jsut talked to very important mods, they are handing Kiron and xianwang a website ban. Start thinking about a new nickname.
el cartoncito mas triste del mundo
General nietzsche

Postby Koganosi on Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:30 pm

If this guy gets busted again I am gonna laugh, how much times did he get up being busted? And btw if he gets busted, plx strip him of the conquerer medal, else the value of that medal keeps decreasing.

Urs

Koganosi
Major Koganosi

Postby codeblue1018 on Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:31 pm

xiangwang wrote:
codeblue1018 wrote:
xiangwang wrote:

At least we try to help this site in areas like strategy sections and teach new players how improve their game if they want to just earn points, which MANY do (unless you're calling the strategy guide i wrote invalid). What have you done to help other players? Heck look at this game http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=9149187. Tennischamps literally used my strategy guide and took down MC and Kiron, at least we attempt to help other players.

Mate, are you smoking dope? How does win% turn into helping other players earn points and strategy guide writing? Put down the pipe, take a breath and relax. It appears you are very tired with the plethora of posts that you responded to today. To answer you question, I don't believe I questioned any of your assistance toward this site. As far as me, providing instruction to others frankly isn't my job; if a player asks a question regarding game strat, I'm happy to oblige.
Lieutenant codeblue1018

Postby king achilles on Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:03 pm

Ok, I think we have enough for now. This is already 10 pages for us to read and evaluate on so I'm locking it until a verdict is reached.
Corporal 1st Class king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Postby sniffie on Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:16 pm

After discussing this case with the other C&A mods, we have come to the conclusion that both accused are guilty of conducting secret diplomacy.
They have received a 1 week website ban and are blocked from playing each other.

sniff
Corporal 1st Class sniffie

Re: Kiron & xiangwang[banned/blocked]sn

Postby Koganosi on Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:55 pm

Boom the bom just dropped.

Now will get Kiron stripped of his conquerer medal, due to the fact he got it by doing SD another guy???

Urs

Koganosi
Major Koganosi

Postby ben1212 on Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:20 pm

1 week only? I think the sentence should be a bit tougher because they cheated alot of players of their points
Captain ben1212

Postby Tenebrus on Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:16 pm

I just wanted to tip my hat to the mod team on this one. There'll be a lot of whinging no doubt from both sides, but I think you took the right approach. Xiangwang and Kiron probably did engage in a bit of underhandedness but they are also both excellent players who earned almost all of their points fairly - a really hard one to deal with. Good job.
Lieutenant Tenebrus

Postby eddie2 on Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:48 pm

sniggie can i ask where the 1 week website ban came from there is nothing that issues 1 week website ban..

i have never seen a 1 week website ban so was this miss wording and meant to be 1 month....

edit and since you do not get ejected from any games if these to are freemiums and active in any games will they actually get any form of ban with as short as a week. because they can keep on playing 2 finish there games.
Major eddie2

Postby Funkyterrance on Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:38 pm

Add a stripping of the conqueror medal and a partial point reset and I'd say this is a fair decision. Otherwise, it's pretty lame.
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby Gilligan on Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:48 pm

Funkyterrance wrote:Add a stripping of the conqueror medal and a partial point reset and I'd say this is a fair decision. Otherwise, it's pretty lame.

+1
Captain Gilligan

Postby Chariot of Fire on Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:10 pm

The Conqueror medal does seem very undeserving given the events that led up to its acquisition. It took me the best part of a day to do all the research - I might not bother in future. The ruling is less of a punishment and more of an inconvenience as it affects their future gameplay and has no retroactive bearing on Kiron's undeserved title.
Highest position #5 (18 Nov 2010) General 4,380pts (11 Dec 2010)
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Postby Mr Changsha on Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:23 pm

Chariot of Fire wrote:The Conqueror medal does seem very undeserving given the events that led up to its acquisition. It took me the best part of a day to do all the research - I might not bother in future. The ruling is less of a punishment and more of an inconvenience as it affects their future gameplay and has no retroactive bearing on Kiron's undeserved title.

Well, at least they have been finally blocked. That is something.
Colonel Mr Changsha

Postby TheForgivenOne on Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:14 pm

Just an update. Kiron has been Stripped of his Conqueror medal.
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby Chariot of Fire on Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:17 pm

You might want to delete the comment you posted on his wall ;)
Highest position #5 (18 Nov 2010) General 4,380pts (11 Dec 2010)
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Postby Funkyterrance on Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:18 pm

TheForgivenOne wrote:Just an update. Kiron has been Stripped of his Conqueror medal.

Yippeeee!
I'm pretty happy. Thx for the update TFO.
Now there's this eensy detail of a point adjustment/reset so he has to earn the top spot 100% this time around. ;)
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby TheForgivenOne on Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:20 pm

Chariot of Fire wrote:You might want to delete the comment you posted on his wall ;)

Lol. Probably :P I just saw he had the medal, and it was before the first report.
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

PreviousNext

Return to Closed C&A Reports