Conquer Club

Congrats Kiron Freemium Conqueror!

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Congrats Kiron Freemium Conqueror!

Postby xiangwang on Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:10 pm

Congrats to Kiron for being one of the few Freemium conquerors! Took you awhile but you made it on your specialized map strategy (which is quite good).
Brigadier xiangwang

Re: Congrats Kiron Freemium Conqueror!

Postby Kiron on Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:43 pm

Thanks (you upgraded rank to brigadier too)! Just lose a few more games to me and you will make General :lol:
Field Marshal Kiron

Postby jsnyder748 on Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:51 pm

Now what will you do? buy premium and play massive amounts of random games for medals or maybe turn towards the clan scene and start to learn team games? or retire lol
Colonel jsnyder748

Postby a6mzero on Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:03 pm

Congrats for the sleazy play which got u your rank
Cook a6mzero

Postby jdw35 on Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:08 pm

Last edited by jdw35 on Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Major jdw35

Postby smegal69 on Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:27 pm

Congrats to the new Conqueror, i guess GLG is not the only one to use shady tactics to reach the Top.

Well if you can't win a game, i suppose it's better that your mate wins it :-$
Lieutenant smegal69

Location: Doing Hard Time on "The ROCK", in the southern ocean

Postby Kiron on Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:32 pm

C'mon it was one game where an honest mistake was made regarding the understanding of making deals considering I have been victim of these past deals many times (just assumed it was okay, not the best excuse, but mistakes happen). It's as though I have been making these deals the entire time to climb up the ranks. Oh well, haters will be haters :P
Field Marshal Kiron

Postby Butters1919 on Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:52 pm

It takes many games to make conqueror. So long as they are not all of the same sort (ahem: GLG) then it's all fine. Let's all be realistic, should any one of us become conqueror, we likely all have something in our past that could be brought up amongst the naysayers and detractors.

Well done Kiron. Congrats on Conqueror!
Cook Butters1919

Postby codeblue1018 on Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:13 am

xiangwang, you "gave" him conqueror status. Kiron, I get it that it was one game that you employed these tactics and yes there will be haters; there always will be. I find it hard to believe that what you did and how you attained your rank-up you didn't think it was shady or against the rules. I mean, really? Clearly you're a strong player; that isn't the issue. The issue is how you won that game; it was shady and frankly against the rules. The old, I've been the victim of it many times, so it must be legit is a very absurd response. How did you think of these tactics when they happened to you "many" times. You didn't think this was cheap or perhaps a rule violation? C'mon mate; of course you did.
Lieutenant codeblue1018

Postby jsnyder748 on Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:18 am

codeblue1018 wrote:xiangwang, you "gave" him conqueror status. Kiron, I get it that it was one game that you employed these tactics and yes there will be haters; there always will be. I find it hard to believe that what you did and how you attained your rank-up you didn't think it was shady or against the rules. I mean, really? Clearly you're a strong player; that isn't the issue. The issue is how you won that game; it was shady and frankly against the rules. The old, I've been the victim of it many times, so it must be legit is a very absurd response. How did you think of these tactics when they happened to you "many" times. You didn't think this was cheap or perhaps a rule violation? C'mon mate; of course you did.

This actually has happened quite a few times. to HIM lol.
Colonel jsnyder748

Postby betiko on Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:41 am

still seems like a more legit conqueror than rabbitonto me, mostly if he's been the victim of this more that he's taken advantage of it. nevertheless, i think people should stop doing that.
Major betiko

Postby codeblue1018 on Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:12 am

betiko wrote:still seems like a more legit conqueror than rabbitonto me, mostly if he's been the victim of this more that he's taken advantage of it. nevertheless, i think people should stop doing that.

I agree with part of your statement; I don't know enough about rabbiton to form an opinion, however, he can play from the set of games he played against Josko on hive; he does have skill.
Lieutenant codeblue1018

Postby smegal69 on Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:01 am

Kiron wrote:C'mon it was one game where an honest mistake was made regarding the understanding of making deals considering I have been victim of these past deals many times (just assumed it was okay, not the best excuse, but mistakes happen). It's as though I have been making these deals the entire time to climb up the ranks. Oh well, haters will be haters :P

you seem to make a lot of Mistakes....... but seems to be a lot with your housemate and buddies
i would hate to guess how many victims you have left in your climb to the top

a short history on Kiron

well if i can't win, why not make my housemate/buddies win the game
viewtopic.php?f=239&t=162598&hilit=Kiron&start=45

we know he like to made deals behind closed doors already
viewtopic.php?f=239&t=146919&p=3209923&hilit=Kiron#p3209923

another housemate/buddy
viewtopic.php?f=239&t=87952&p=2036328&hilit=Kiron#p2036328

maybe you should only play on the board game with you buddies and housemates and not in a so called standard 8 player game or try a team game with them.
viewtopic.php?f=239&t=103480&p=2346649&hilit=Kiron#p2346649

oh I'm not a hater, i just don't like fish and this smells rather fishy to me.
Lieutenant smegal69

Location: Doing Hard Time on "The ROCK", in the southern ocean

Postby BigBallinStalin on Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:39 am

Congrats, Kiron.
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby Swimmerdude99 on Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:12 am

Kiron, totally deserved this compared to virtually any other conqueror you know. come on.
Offsite to 12/31/2023. Reach out to TheSpaceCowboy to reach me
Major Swimmerdude99

Postby mc05025 on Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:46 pm

Congrats for reaching the top!

Do not expect all people to give you congratulations. Most of them have no clue about what means competitive gameplay. Even if I do not really approve the way you gain the last 500 points I have to say you are one of the best players at flat rate multyplayer games.

I hope you are not mad with me for sayong you are cheating :) !!!

Have fun and start playing escalating too!
Field Marshal mc05025

Postby xiangwang on Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:46 pm

mc05025 wrote:Congrats for reaching the top!

Do not expect all people to give you congratulations. Most of them have no clue about what means competitive gameplay. Even if I do not really approve the way you gain the last 500 points I have to say you are one of the best players at flat rate multyplayer games.

I hope you are not mad with me for sayong you are cheating :) !!!

Have fun and start playing escalating too!

I don't know if you would call that cheating (maybe one game throwing, but let's face it, u benefitted from a game throw too in our game). Wait until I reach conqueror (hopefully under 200 games).
Brigadier xiangwang

Postby Funkyterrance on Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:35 pm

Too bad you had to smear your reputation in the process. Was it worth it?
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby xiangwang on Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:15 am

Funkyterrance wrote:Too bad you had to smear your reputation in the process. Was it worth it?

What reputation to smear was there? Kiron and I were both known by many players as backstabbers, schemers, and will do anything to win a game through politics and deception (the Art of War). You don't gain a good reputation through that lol. A win's a win, the scoreboard is all that matters to our playing philosophy (you don't care about how pretty you win the war *looks at US nuking Japan* now THATS cheating) :D
Brigadier xiangwang

Postby Mr Changsha on Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:17 am

xiangwang wrote:
Funkyterrance wrote:Too bad you had to smear your reputation in the process. Was it worth it?

What reputation to smear was there? Kiron and I were both known by many players as backstabbers, schemers, and will do anything to win a game through politics and deception (the Art of War). You don't gain a good reputation through that lol. A win's a win, the scoreboard is all that matters to our playing philosophy (you don't care about how pretty you win the war *looks at US nuking Japan* now THATS cheating) :D

True.

I have considered you a cheat for ages...
Colonel Mr Changsha

Postby kentington on Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:57 am

xiangwang wrote:

This is said by the people who want us to take their "word" for it that they weren't cheating. Laughable really. This paragraph will make people think you would do anything to win, such as cheat.
Either you are being honest and are really horrible with words or you are a cheat and not too bright. Like I said the more you post the more we learn. I find it odd that you would continue to argue these points prior to C&A making their decision.
Bruceswar » Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:59 pm wrote:We all had tons of men..
Sergeant kentington

Postby Qwert on Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:20 pm

ok, people these its topic when we are need to congratulation Kiron for conqueror title, these its not for accusation, please move to topic reserved for that.
Now where are we? Ahh yes.
Congratulation Kiron ,deserved you are the best , (applause)
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Kiron on Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:11 pm

kentington wrote:
xiangwang wrote:

This is said by the people who want us to take their "word" for it that they weren't cheating. Laughable really. This paragraph will make people think you would do anything to win, such as cheat.
Either you are being honest and are really horrible with words or you are a cheat and not too bright. Like I said the more you post the more we learn. I find it odd that you would continue to argue these points prior to C&A making their decision.

There is a large difference between obvious rule breaking cheating outside and inside games and political/diplomatic schemes in game that are within the rules, please note the difference. And this is the wrong thread to flame. Remember if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it ;)
Field Marshal Kiron

Postby Lindax on Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:47 pm

Kiron wrote:There is a large difference between obvious rule breaking cheating outside and inside games and political/diplomatic schemes in game that are within the rules, please note the difference. And this is the wrong thread to flame. Remember if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it ;)

Every time you or your buddy open your mouths, the taste in mine gets worse....

You barely manage to post using your own accounts ffs.
"Winning Solves Everything" - Graeko
Colonel Lindax
Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Postby kentington on Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:23 pm

Kiron wrote:
kentington wrote:
xiangwang wrote:

There is a large difference between obvious rule breaking cheating outside and inside games and political/diplomatic schemes in game that are within the rules, please note the difference. And this is the wrong thread to flame. Remember if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it ;)

Point 1. I think everyone here is aware of the difference between diplomatic schemes and your "diplomatic schemes." The main difference is that your scheme starts before the game initializes. Everyone else must wait for the game to start before playing diplomacy.
2. I am not flaming, put in a report if you feel that I am. I will let another mod deal with it. He said in another post that he is bad with words. I am saying either he is a cheater or just really horrible with words, because all of his statements make things worse for him.
3. I am making observations based on what you guys are saying and doing. If it seems like it isn't nice, it is because you don't like what I have to say. I am only pointing out that he is not making the situation better. If he hadn't spoken about this, then half of your problems would have gone away and you would probably have more people believing your story.
Bruceswar » Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:59 pm wrote:We all had tons of men..
Sergeant kentington

Next

Return to Conquer Club Discussion