Conquer Club

[CC3] SEMI FINALS KoRT vs TOFU 29-31 - Final 5/2

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [CC3] SEMI FINALS KoRT vs TOFU 15-27

Postby Chariot of Fire on Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:29 am

for an STD maybe, lol. Yeah, I can see that.
Highest position #5 (18 Nov 2010) General 4,380pts (11 Dec 2010)
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Postby niMic on Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:54 am

:lol:
Highest score: 3747
Highest rank: 17
General niMic

Postby josko.ri on Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:17 am

Game 12351905 Something weird happened in this game. Jane run out of time just after she started her turn. I never saw something similar. I went to bug section and there are other similar reports. Can something be done about this, like reverted situation before the glitch happened?
Major josko.ri

Postby Dako on Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:18 am

There were no reverts in all the previous cases of site bugs and I doubt it will change this time. Unless admins can really do something about that.
Colonel Dako

Postby fishydance on Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:30 am

Dako wrote:There were no reverts in all the previous cases of site bugs and I doubt it will change this time. Unless admins can really do something about that.

I bet it was a daylight savings time thing. Clock jumped ahead an hour, so the site thought she'd had her hour.
Colonel fishydance
Clan Director
Clan Director

Postby Bruceswar on Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:35 am

fishydance wrote:
Dako wrote:There were no reverts in all the previous cases of site bugs and I doubt it will change this time. Unless admins can really do something about that.

I bet it was a daylight savings time thing. Clock jumped ahead an hour, so the site thought she'd had her hour.

Indeed it was. I was online when it happened. Very Strange how it happened. She is not the only game effected.
Highest Rank: 26 Highest Score: 3480
Corporal Bruceswar

Postby Arama86n on Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:43 am

Bruceswar wrote:
fishydance wrote:

Indeed it was. I was online when it happened. Very Strange how it happened. She is not the only game effected.

hmm, that sucks. If they can't fix that bug they should at least warn people next time american day light savings is happening so we know not to play turns during that hour-change.
Major Arama86n

Postby Bruceswar on Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:55 am

Arama86n wrote:
Bruceswar wrote:
fishydance wrote:

hmm, that sucks. If they can't fix that bug they should at least warn people next time american day light savings is happening so we know not to play turns during that hour-change.

Not only the turns being played but those within the last hour I think got effected also. I am not 100% sure about that. Digging into it more.
Highest Rank: 26 Highest Score: 3480
Corporal Bruceswar

Postby hyposquasher on Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:55 am

Arama86n wrote:
Bruceswar wrote:
fishydance wrote:

FWIW, I remember seeing that this happened to people last year as well.
This image cannot be clicked.

High Score: 4112 - 11-30-2014
New High Score: 4164 - 4/9/20
New High Score: 4315 - 4/5/21
General hyposquasher

Postby Leehar on Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:58 am

hyposquasher wrote:
Arama86n wrote:
Bruceswar wrote:
fishydance wrote:

FWIW, I remember seeing that this happened to people last year as well.

Yup, think perhaps IA were the victims that time?
show
Colonel Leehar

Postby jetsetwilly on Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:53 am

Yeah just remind everyone not to take their turn at the last minute when a switchover is due. (until such time as it's fixed)
Sergeant 1st Class jetsetwilly

Postby josko.ri on Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:10 pm

You are tech guy, is it possible? Is it possible to make by yourself if not by admins?

It seems like you say it is impossible. If true, what will be done then? Normally continue the game, or replay? I suppose our clan leaders are already contacted each other, but I do not see anything about that in our forum, so I ask here.
Major josko.ri

Postby Dako on Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:25 pm

josko.ri wrote:

You are tech guy, is it possible? Is it possible to make by yourself if not by admins?

It seems like you say it is impossible. If true, what will be done then? Normally continue the game, or replay? I suppose our clan leaders are already contacted each other, but I do not see anything about that in our forum, so I ask here.

It is possible to revert the game if you store information for full replay, like every roll and it's outcome. As far as I know CC stores only current state. It means it is technically impossible to reset the game to some previous state. I don't know if KORT has contacted TOFU about this game or not.
Colonel Dako

Postby josko.ri on Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:33 pm

Dako wrote:
josko.ri wrote:

It is possible to revert the game if you store information for full replay, like every roll and it's outcome. As far as I know CC stores only current state. It means it is technically impossible to reset the game to some previous state. I don't know if KORT has contacted TOFU about this game or not.

Hmm, We have Dice stats tool where you can compare every roll of every player vs every player. Does it mean that dice outcomes can also be reverted, if they are recorded?

If not reverted situation by officials, I think the only reasonable decision would be replay. As far as I can see from log, cowboyz was killed because he was missing jane's fort in defense (or Jane planned to go to kill Maat and Amente A to prevent blue from attacking Sa, I don't know) so the game was directly decided by the site glitch.
Major josko.ri

Re: [CC3] SEMI FINALS KoRT vs TOFU 16-28

Postby Chariot of Fire on Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:40 pm

Fen with a set, red with 4 cards, green with 4 cards, everybody safe and a healthy troop lead. Only orange had 4 cards on Team 2, cyan had not been carding and pink was down to one territory. I think a replay is unreasonable given the advantageous position we were in, and I'm sure you had 'Tofu ahead' in this game too. The clincher was perhaps Pirlo missing his turn holding a 3 card set. Had he played and cashed the situation would be very different, but then maybe a request for a replay wouldn't be forthcoming from your side.

So request noted, but cannot be accepted. Cheers
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Postby josko.ri on Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:54 pm

Chariot of Fire wrote:So request noted, but cannot be accepted.

Is this official response and opinion from TOFU or just one player's unofficial opinion?
Major josko.ri

Postby Chariot of Fire on Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:09 pm

josko.ri wrote:
Dako wrote:
josko.ri wrote:

Hmm, We have Dice stats tool where you can compare every roll of every player vs every player. Does it mean that dice outcomes can also be reverted, if they are recorded?

If not reverted situation by officials, I think the only reasonable decision would be replay. As far as I can see from log, cowboyz was killed because he was missing jane's fort in defense (or Jane planned to go to kill Maat and Amente A to prevent blue from attacking Sa, I don't know) so the game was directly decided by the site glitch.

Is this an official request from KORT or from a non-head of clan who wasn't playing in that game?
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Postby josko.ri on Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:10 pm

Chariot of Fire wrote:
josko.ri wrote:
Dako wrote:
josko.ri wrote:

Is this an official request from KORT or from a non-head of clan who wasn't playing in that game?

From a non-head of clan who wasn't playing in that game. I gave answer to your question, now answer to my question?
Major josko.ri

Postby comic boy on Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:24 pm

Glitches happen , just gotta suck it up :D
Im a TOFU miSfit
Brigadier comic boy

Postby freakns on Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:36 pm

josko.ri wrote:From a non-head of clan who wasn't playing in that game. I gave answer to your question, now answer to my question?

i know that nimic is going to come and accuse me again for unconditional gay affection towards COF(like thats something bad... im sure he is only jealous), but why would COF or TOFU answer to a player who isnt on of clan leaders, isnt responsible for war management(at least not officially), and isnt in that game at all?!

with that being said, although i agree with COF that TOFU was in clear advantage, i think they should accommodate KORT with new game if official request is ever made.
and not because its only fair. it would be extremely unfair towards TOFU to request new game.
Brigadier freakns

Postby josko.ri on Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:01 pm

freakns wrote:
josko.ri wrote:From a non-head of clan who wasn't playing in that game. I gave answer to your question, now answer to my question?

i know that nimic is going to come and accuse me again for unconditional gay affection towards COF(like thats something bad... im sure he is only jealous), but why would COF or TOFU answer to a player who isnt on of clan leaders, isnt responsible for war management(at least not officially), and isnt in that game at all?!

with that being said, although i agree with COF that TOFU was in clear advantage, i think they should accommodate KORT with new game if official request is ever made.
and not because its only fair. it would be extremely unfair towards TOFU to request new game.

I do not know why they should (or should not) answer, I only know they have already answered. I clearly introduced whose opinion is stated in my post (non-head of clan who wasn't playing in that game), but I still did not get response whose response I received (official TOFU response or one player's unofficial opinion).
Our chances from what I have seen was low but not so low or totally lost. path for killing green was without any split attack from Ankh. There were also possibility that ballenus kills cowboyz for extra set (yellow couldn't stop the attack without set). In total, what I can for sure say, we had more chances in Egypt than TOFU had had in Forbidden city, after Den made kill, but somehow TOFU won Forbidden city .

josko.ri wrote:
Chariot of Fire wrote:So request noted, but cannot be accepted.

Is this official response and opinion from TOFU or just one player's unofficial opinion?

When you speak with someone, minimum what is expected is that both persons introduce do they speak on their own, or they speak ahead of group they belong to. I introduced myself and who I speak for, so please clarify yourself CoF?
Major josko.ri

Postby comic boy on Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:05 pm

Im confused :o
Josko confidently predicts game results , makes accusations based on what he concludes are the motivations of others , yet he didn't predict that this bug would happen . It seems his predictive 'gift' is rather selective :lol:
Im a TOFU miSfit
Brigadier comic boy

Postby josko.ri on Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:08 pm

comic boy wrote:Im confused :o
Josko confidently predicts game results , makes accusations based on what he concludes are the motivations of others , yet he didn't predict that this bug would happen . It seems his predictive 'gift' is rather selective :lol:

Great way to avoid answer to my question. You in TOFU have always been top class actors for public and for jump to another topics. =D>
Major josko.ri

Postby comic boy on Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:13 pm

I predicted he would say that :D
Im a TOFU miSfit
Brigadier comic boy

Postby josko.ri on Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:14 pm

comic boy wrote:Glitches happen , just gotta suck it up :D

Here is your personal opinion what to do in this case, stated in another thread:
viewtopic.php?f=442&t=100282&start=630#p2360252

comic boy wrote:Now that I am more fully aware of the situation I would be happy to replay the game if anything out of the ordinary was found to have occured, not seen a shred of evidence to that effect yet though.

So somehow you changed your opinion when it really happened? I see you clearly state that you would be happy to replay the game if anything out of ordinary was found to have occurred, but now when it is occurred and you are in that game you changed your opinion by 180 degrees? Well, this is not the first time that opinions from someone from TOFU clan are going back to their face, so I am not surprised at all ;)
Last edited by josko.ri on Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Major josko.ri

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges