Conquer Club

ke_rassa & sbean[Closed]TFO

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

ke_rassa & sbean[Closed]TFO

Postby ke_rassa on Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:35 pm

Accused:

ke_rassa
sbean

The accused are suspected of:

Other: This isn't cheating but it is a question of a truce and i need a fast impartial ruling and i didn't know of a better way to do it.

Game number(s):

Game: 12295453

Comments:

the game in question is on a Third Crusade map. Below is the agreement between cyan and myself.

2013-02-19 14:43:06 - ke_rassa: CYAN - 2 round notice truce????
2013-02-19 14:43:22 - ke_rassa: Regions Bonuses held are off limits
2013-02-19 14:43:55 - ke_rassa: if a region bonus is not held then fighting is allowed there between us
2013-02-20 13:50:49 - sbean: alright pink, i agree. 2 turn notice.

As of right now he holds Jerusalem but not the Kingdom of Jerusalem. By attacking Jerusalem on my turn i do not think i will be breaking the truce however if you look at game chat you can see his opinion. I therefore subject myself to my peers opion. Is me attacking him there breaking our truce or not???????? While it is an Auto Deploy spot it is not part of a Region Bonus. Thoughts
Corporal ke_rassa

Re: ke_rassa & sbean

Postby rishaed on Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:26 am

Its your call, there's "nothing illegal" however he might see it otherwise, be careful when you do break a truce, it might come back to bite you. However its technically your call. whatever you want, do or don't and be prepared to live with the consequences. He might not make a truce with you in another game/ others might not make a truce with you in another game, but overall its something on which if he demilitarized his borders he's not thinking ahead about the fact that a truce isn't law.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!

Re: ke_rassa & sbean

Postby TheForgivenOne on Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:12 am

Breaking a truce isn't breaking any rules. Closed
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Re: ke_rassa & sbean[Closed]TFO

Postby dr.george11 on Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:47 am

YOU ARE NOT FORGIVEN LACK AND KING ACHILLES HAVE ORDERED THAT CC WILL ALLY WITH LORD HARTH AND THE HARTH EMPIRE!!!!
New Recruit dr.george11

Re: ke_rassa & sbean[Closed]TFO

Postby therev1957 on Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:42 pm

dr.george11 wrote:YOU ARE NOT FORGIVEN LACK AND KING ACHILLES HAVE ORDERED THAT CC WILL ALLY WITH LORD HARTH AND THE HARTH EMPIRE!!!!

Hmmmmmmm very fish not even one game played and knows about the C & B thread! I think I smell a multi!
Lieutenant therev1957
SoC Training Adviser

Return to Closed C&A Reports