Conquer Club

BOB 5.2.4 Map Inspect indicators are offset

Have suggestion for a new or old tool/enhancement? Come on in!

Moderator: Tech Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

BOB 5.2.4 Map Inspect indicators are offset

Postby Tiberius Maximus on Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:46 am

I have BOB 5.2.4 - just completed my computer bios update by HP and now my BOB is acting up after I start my turn - i.e., put the cursor on a tert and indicator is not on the terts that can be attacked or attack a that but skewed off to the side on different terts. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?
Major Tiberius Maximus

Re: BOB 5.2.4 Map Inspect indicators are offset

Postby ender516 on Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:00 pm

Okay, since this is unrelated to the topic to which you originally posted this, I have split it out into a new topic.

Now, we need to know what browser and OS you are using. Also, a link to a game where the problem can be seen is very useful. If you type something like this:

Code: Select all
[Game]12454552[/Game]

we can see this:

Game 12454552

and easily check out the situation.

The first tip that takes no significant time (unless you are in a speed game) and that can help clear many glitches is simply to clear the cache for the page and reload it. Ctrl-F5 in Firefox will do this.

Did the indicators look like they were uniformly shifted, or had the map been stretched or shrunk? I am wondering if the script thought the map was being displayed at a different size than it was. Did you try switching map size (large vs. small)?
Sergeant 1st Class ender516

Return to Tools Suggestions