Conquer Club

Kiron & xiangwang[banned/blocked]sn

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Re: Kiron & xiangwang[banned/blocked]sn

Postby GoranZ on Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:47 am

TheForgivenOne wrote:Just an update. Kiron has been Stripped of his Conqueror medal.

one simple question. How long will it take him to get Conqueror medal back after his ban will expire? Days, maybe weeks but not more, so he will have it back quickly with his points received from cheating.

All his punishments are meaningless without point penalty.
Even a little kid knows whats the name of my country... http://youtu.be/XFxjy7f9RpY

Interested in clans? Check out the Fallen!
Brigadier GoranZ

Postby HardAttack on Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:11 am

what about score reset ?
considering it that position conquerer to have direct link with score,
if one is stripped off conquerer medal, then he should get his score reset too,

this is logic speaking.
LEGENDS of WAR
Colonel HardAttack

Postby frankiebee on Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:38 am

So Krions conquerror medal has been stripped, but after a week he likely still has the most poins (cheated points), and will just get his medal back.

Till so far I think the right decissions have been made by the mods, but when Kiron gets it medal back first thing next week the whole punishment would be some kind of a joke.
Colonel frankiebee

Postby HardAttack on Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:46 am

frankiebee wrote:So Krions conquerror medal has been stripped, but after a week he likely still has the most poins (cheated points), and will just get his medal back.

Till so far I think the right decissions have been made by the mods, but when Kiron gets it medal back first thing next week the whole punishment would be some kind of a joke.

i dont want to belive this wud be the case...
LEGENDS of WAR
Colonel HardAttack

Postby codeblue1018 on Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:20 am

The minute he logs back on, he'll once again attain conqueror status and ultimately receive the conqueror medal, no? I'm quite certain no one will overtake his point total in one week.
Lieutenant codeblue1018

Postby SaMejoHn on Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:14 pm

yes! in one week kiron will be conqueror again!!! give it a rest guys :lol: this is like mob rule. the original punishment was just 1 week ban and ban from playing together. then the clamoring mob began...and he was stripped of his medal. now the latest demand is point reset. whats next? demand he moves out of his frat house or confiscate his computer?
Major SaMejoHn

Postby Funkyterrance on Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:03 pm

SaMejoHn wrote:yes! in one week kiron will be conqueror again!!! give it a rest guys :lol: this is like mob rule. the original punishment was just 1 week ban and ban from playing together. then the clamoring mob began...and he was stripped of his medal. now the latest demand is point reset. whats next? demand he moves out of his frat house or confiscate his computer?

These suggestions are not new, I've been railing for a point adjustment all along. It's just the final check on the list that will make this issue square.
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby GoranZ on Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:01 pm

SaMejoHn wrote:yes! in one week kiron will be conqueror again!!! give it a rest guys :lol: this is like mob rule. the original punishment was just 1 week ban and ban from playing together. then the clamoring mob began...and he was stripped of his medal. now the latest demand is point reset. whats next? demand he moves out of his frat house or confiscate his computer?

Usually we ask for fair play... There is none in his games. So he should be punished at least for the points they got in the disputed games...
Even a little kid knows whats the name of my country... http://youtu.be/XFxjy7f9RpY

Brigadier GoranZ

Postby Kaskavel on Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:25 pm

codeblue1018 wrote:The minute he logs back on, he'll once again attain conqueror status and ultimately receive the conqueror medal, no? I'm quite certain no one will overtake his point total in one week.

Indeed, I need 2000 hives to reach there... :lol:
Colonel Kaskavel

Postby Crazyirishman on Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:30 pm

Fellow villagers! Rejoice, Rejoice! The hand of punishment hath been dealt upon the wenches! His medal hath been stripped from thou bosom and all is well in the world! Let us join hands and gingerly sing the songs of our ancestors!
Captain Crazyirishman

Postby Lindax on Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:59 pm

GoranZ wrote:

Usually we ask for fair play... There is none in his games. So he should be punished at least for the points they got in the disputed games...

I have to agree with this. Not to mention compensating the guys that gave their points.
"Winning Solves Everything" - Graeko
Colonel Lindax
Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Postby jsnyder748 on Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:13 pm

GoranZ wrote:

NONE? He has never played fairly? explain to me how he has never used fair play. In the many games where he beat ME in freestyle I would hope I could recognize if it was skill or if he was playing unfairly. Maybe you think all freestyle is unfair. In that case I would like to applaud you for being "open minded" and "understanding what is truly going on here".

Then you go on to say he should be punished for the disputed games....he is being punished. And if he has never used fair play then all of his games are disputed. And if all his games are disputed then the point reset is well deserved like you are all calling for. BUT all of his games are not disputed. only a few are. Most, if not well over the majority, of his games were skill in a setting on a map he excelled at.

I can't believe I am even talking again....*sigh*
Colonel jsnyder748

Postby GoranZ on Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:23 pm

jsnyder748 wrote:
GoranZ wrote:

NONE? He has never played fairly? explain to me how he has never used fair play. In the many games where he beat ME in freestyle I would hope I could recognize if it was skill or if he was playing unfairly. Maybe you think all freestyle is unfair. In that case I would like to applaud you for being "open minded" and "understanding what is truly going on here".

It seems you want to read what you want not whats written... Beginning page has very long list of his "fairly" played games. And probably those are not all.
I also can not control what you think I think about freestyle. And since I haven't mentioned freestyle its more then obvious that your mind reading is not working.

jsnyder748 wrote:Then you go on to say he should be punished for the disputed games....he is being punished. And if he has never used fair play then all of his games are disputed. And if all his games are disputed then the point reset is well deserved like you are all calling for. BUT all of his games are not disputed. only a few are. Most, if not well over the majority, of his games were skill in a setting on a map he excelled at.

Those "few" are over 20 games with ~1.5K points in total... That's a lot of points for 1 week ban and losing medal that he will get back in a week.

Brigadier GoranZ

Postby Chariot of Fire on Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:38 pm

Crazyirishman wrote:Fellow villagers! Rejoice, Rejoice! The hand of punishment hath been dealt upon the wenches! His medal hath been stripped from thou bosom and all is well in the world! Let us join hands and gingerly sing the songs of our ancestors!

:lol:
Highest position #5 (18 Nov 2010) General 4,380pts (11 Dec 2010)
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Postby qwertylpc on Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:52 pm

so I haven't been up to date with this, but basically if I got this straight, they both get a 1 week timeout. They can't play with each other anymore, and lastly Kiron losses his conqueror status/medal for 1 week before he logs back on.
-qwertylpc :D 8-) :lol:

My active tournaments looking for players
Q's "Hey you went first!"
Q's 1v1 NBA Playoffs
Q's Feudal Overlord

Game 9151351
Most Consecutive Troops Defeated 0
Most Consecutive Troops Lost 14
Major qwertylpc

Location: In front of a computer somewhere out there in the universe

Postby Funkyterrance on Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:24 pm

qwertylpc wrote:so I haven't been up to date with this, but basically if I got this straight, they both get a 1 week timeout. They can't play with each other anymore, and lastly Kiron losses his conqueror status/medal for 1 week before he logs back on.

So far that's what it looks like but I can't believe it will be left at that.
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby jsnyder748 on Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:36 pm

GoranZ wrote:
jsnyder748 wrote:
GoranZ wrote:

It seems you want to read what you want not whats written... Beginning page has very long list of his "fairly" played games. And probably those are not all.
I also can not control what you think I think about freestyle. And since I haven't mentioned freestyle its more then obvious that your mind reading is not working.

jsnyder748 wrote:Then you go on to say he should be punished for the disputed games....he is being punished. And if he has never used fair play then all of his games are disputed. And if all his games are disputed then the point reset is well deserved like you are all calling for. BUT all of his games are not disputed. only a few are. Most, if not well over the majority, of his games were skill in a setting on a map he excelled at.

Those "few" are over 20 games with ~1.5K points in total... That's a lot of points for 1 week ban and losing medal that he will get back in a week.

So now he has cheated in 20 games? Was that the ruling? :roll:

I sort of had to "try" and read your mind when your English didn't make much sense.

"Usually we ask for fair play... There is none in his games. So he should be punished at least for the points they got in the disputed games..."

You wrote there is none is his games. This implies all his games. Since they are all freestyle I assumed you thought the unfair portion came from freestyle. Which you obviously do since everyone thinks this is the case; Freestyle and them knowing each other.

I have read almost all posts about this and have been following it. I agree the points won in the final games were undeserved, but to say "There is none in his game" is wrong.
Colonel jsnyder748

Postby GoranZ on Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:43 pm

jsnyder748 wrote:I sort of had to "try" and read your mind when your English didn't make much sense.

Or maybe your friendship with Kiron has some influence ;)

Brigadier GoranZ

Postby Mageplunka69 on Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:29 pm

I feel nothing less of a reset should apply. I was reset twice when i was involved in shenanigans, and i had to pay as well...also being the cream of the crop as far as rank is concerned, he should be ruled upon as Blitz was and have the knowledge and respect of the rank . Making the reset the only possible ruling
If not i want to appeal my old rulings, because this is not fair and equal
Sergeant 1st Class Mageplunka69

Postby Lindax on Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:46 pm

Mageplunka69 wrote:I feel nothing less of a reset should apply. I was reset twice when i was involved in shenanigans, and i had to pay as well...also being the cream of the crop as far as rank is concerned, he should be ruled upon as Blitz was and have the knowledge and respect of the rank . Making the reset the only possible ruling
If not i want to appeal my old rulings, because this is not fair and equal

Since when is the C&A department known for being consistent?

Waiting for an update to get that bug fixed for a long time now....
"Winning Solves Everything" - Graeko
Colonel Lindax
Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Postby jsnyder748 on Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:26 am

GoranZ wrote:
jsnyder748 wrote:I sort of had to "try" and read your mind when your English didn't make much sense.

"friends" is a strong word I barely know him. I have played a lot with him and can attest for his skill. Until the first game that brought this up I have never felt like I was being taken advantage of by xiangwang and kiron. They respect all good players and play accodingly, just like how they respect each other when playing. A point reset would be fair I guess. I just don't think that the majority of his points were from cheating.
Colonel jsnyder748

Postby Funkyterrance on Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:08 am

jsnyder748 wrote:
GoranZ wrote:

"friends" is a strong word I barely know him. I have played a lot with him and can attest for his skill. Until the first game that brought this up I have never felt like I was being taken advantage of by xiangwang and kiron. They respect all good players and play accodingly, just like how they respect each other when playing. A point reset would be fair I guess. I just don't think that the majority of his points were from cheating.

I can see the need to respect another skilled player but I'm not sure how much it comes into play with this issue. I think a thorough investigation determining exactly how many point these guys gained from SD is needed here but I just don't have the time to be the one to do it. Full point reset seems extreme but I won't object. At the very least a deduction of the points gained from any questionable games (those vs. xiangwang). It's too bad these guys had to do this because they are obviously putting their fellow high-scorers in an awkward position by doing so. :(
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby GoranZ on Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:21 am

jsnyder748 wrote:
GoranZ wrote:

Lets do some math... They both took ~1.5K points from those disputed games + ~500 points that they didn't lost would give ~2K points difference for both. If 60% of the points of those 2K points went to Kiron and remaining 40% to xiangwang we can all ask our selves one simple question: Who would have more points you(jsnyder748) or Kiron?

P.S. I doubt it would have been Kiron ;)

Brigadier GoranZ

Postby Mageplunka69 on Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:17 am

If they are that good, it will not take too long to climb again...plus all their friends would love to team with them as well
Sergeant 1st Class Mageplunka69

Postby jsnyder748 on Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:08 am

I don't think Kiron will be coming back. Unless he realizes he lost his conqueror medal. Xiang has never been interested in team games and neither ever buy premium to learn team games properly. I don't think they want to get into the clan scene.

They could I guess, but it seems like a long shot to me.
Colonel jsnyder748

PreviousNext

Return to Closed C&A Reports