Conquer Club

Community [3/13] Game over - Town wins!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Community [10/13] Day Four

Postby Metsfanmax on Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:08 am

blakebowling wrote:
TA1LGUNN3R wrote:unvote vote myself

-Tails

And that's a lynch. I've got to say this confuses me. If you're a jester, then well played. If not, I'm not sure what to think.

My argument was clearly very convincing.
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Re: Community [10/13] Day Four

Postby aage on Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:11 am

After such an eventful night, the students were quick to decide who should be blamed for all this nuisance. Two people almost died, and the scum would have to pay. It was unclear what for, but everyone agreed that in the theme of this year's Paintball game, it would have to be the scum who was going to be doing the paying.
"It's time to pay, friend," Jeff yelled at Fat Neil.
"Why are you doing this?" Neil asked. "We payed Dungeons and Dragons together!"
"That was a game," Annie said. She spread her feet and aimed. "This is paintball."
"No!" Neil cried. "No, no, no, no, no..." which gradually but inexplicably Chang-ed into a maniacal "...ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!"
"Oh no," Jeff whispered. "It's the paranoid schitzo."

Ben Chang unstrapped his own gun. Not the amateur stuff the students had. This was the real deal.
The students were just in time to shelter themselves from the paint spray.
"Buenos dias, children."

For the record, I SO wanted to include this in the game. Why couldn't you wait another day? :(

"What are you doing here, you're not even a student!"
"WRONG!" Chang held up a piece of paper. "I am just as... qualified... to win the prize as you are." An evil grin escaped his mouth.
"You can't win, Chang," Annie said, stepped from between the bookshelves behind him, took out her gun and pushed it into Chang's back. "Not this time."

"Ha ha, hahaha, mwahahaha!"
"What's so funny?" Jeff asked.
"Maybe it's because there is no such thing as priority registration," Chang said, majestically moving one hand up his collar. "Or maybe it's this..."

The students of Greendale were barely able to take cover from the blast. Paint was fucking everywhere. On the floor, on the walls, on the ceiling, on the books, on Chang... and on Fat Neil.

Tailgunner - Ben Chang (Mafia Goon) has been lynched!

Night 4 now begins. Please send in your actions.

Tails, I like how you stay in-character :p
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Re: Community [9/13] Night Four

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:51 pm

The only person who can kill Chang is Chang.

-Chang
Sergeant 1st Class TA1LGUNN3R

Postby Metsfanmax on Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:59 pm

Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby blakebowling on Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:42 pm

Snore
Private blakebowling

Postby aage on Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:42 pm

Sorry for the delay. Again. Modding isn't my thing, but I try.

SĆŖnor Chang may have been eliminated from the game, but that does not put a stop to the Mafia practises in Greendale Community College. After a long night (which actually was very short, because game time and real time isn't the same and the flavour would be ridiculous if it were) the people got back together in the cafeteria. They didn't talk for a while; all they did was gaze at the wreckage of what once was Fort Hawthorne, and the fat girl dancing on one of the tables.

Pierce came out of the men's room after a while.
"Guys! Good thing you're here. A bunch of idiots with white space suits tore up my empire. I demand revenge!"
The students stared at him for a bit.
"Pierce, what the hell?" Troy said after a while. Pierce's shirt, once white, was stained with light blue and red paint.
"What? I haven't been shot! And I definitely haven't been trying to wash off the paint for the last three hours!"
It was a poor effort, and rewarded accordingly. Pierce Hawthorne had been eliminated from the game.

Metsfanmax - Pierce Hawthorne (Town Roleblocker) has been killed!

Day five begins now. With 8 alive, 5 votes is a lynch.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Re: Community [8/13] Day Five

Postby rishaed on Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:30 pm

Well there went my cop result. . . I cop'd him last night and sure enough he was town. vote Blake
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!

Postby Gustaf Wasa on Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:22 pm

Various reactions:

-The game is back!
-Trying to combine Pierce and Roleblocker in my mind. But I guess we shouldn't read too much into the characters after all. Except Senor Chang. Given the first paintball episode, and Chang's nature in general, he just had to be Mafia. That would have been a tough character to explain away in a mass claim.
-Funny, Senor Chang does "kill" himself in the paintball episode. Fitting end for him in this game, then.
-If the Mafia are going after players who are talkative, then night killing rishaed 1.0 makes sense. I thought it was odd that rishaed was killed, when he was under suspicion, which benefitted the Mafia. Perhaps there was some WIFOM thinking there: since Tailgunner had tried to get rishaed 1.0 lynched, people would think he wouldn't night kill him as Mafia, since Tails then could become a suspect. Therefore Tails couldn't be Mafia, people would think. (Or am I over-thinking this?)

I was hoping for another Cop result, too bad. Did anyone see anything?
General Gustaf Wasa

Postby rishaed on Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:16 pm

Could we get prods on Witt and Hank?
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Postby jonty125 on Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:17 pm

rishaed wrote:Well there went my cop result. . . I cop'd him last night and sure enough he was town. vote Blake

I'm going to wait and see if anybody has any night results or thoughts they would like to share before we resurrect the blake case.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby aage on Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:48 pm

rishaed wrote:Could we get prods on Witt and Hank?

Why, yes, you can. Even though we're only a few hours into the day...
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby rishaed on Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:02 pm

Thanks, It seems Witt and Hank haven't posted since the Gregwolf lynch so I really think its overdue.

Postby Little Witt on Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:36 pm

Sorry for not posting. This game had slowed down a ton the last few weeks. Will try to get more active. Why did you vote Blake by the way? I kinda am fuzzy on the last few days.
Sergeant 1st Class Little Witt

Postby rishaed on Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:48 pm

Met roleblocked him yesterday, resulting presumably in a no kill on N3?

Postby anamainiacks on Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:07 pm

Little Witt wrote:Sorry for not posting. This game had slowed down a ton the last few weeks. Will try to get more active. Why did you vote Blake by the way? I kinda am fuzzy on the last few days.

The game was reasonably active on Day 4, with lots of information coming out, actually... Might do some good for you to read through again (:

Honestly I still think the case on blake is pretty strong. No bus driver came out, and we definitely don't have 3 healers/roleblockers in the game. And killing Mets would be a good way to counter the trend of some failed kills in nights prior... Vote blakebowling.
Colonel anamainiacks

Postby Gustaf Wasa on Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:33 pm

anamainiacks wrote:
Little Witt wrote:Sorry for not posting. This game had slowed down a ton the last few weeks. Will try to get more active. Why did you vote Blake by the way? I kinda am fuzzy on the last few days.

The game was reasonably active on Day 4, with lots of information coming out, actually... Might do some good for you to read through again (:

Honestly I still think the case on blake is pretty strong. No bus driver came out, and we definitely don't have 3 healers/roleblockers in the game. And killing Mets would be a good way to counter the trend of some failed kills in nights prior... Vote blakebowling.

Crappity, I hope I don't have to go back and read, not now when I still have so much to do irl, and we have a new clan to take care of here, CC steals too much time.... Will be better next week. But I remember the case against blakebowling.

That roleblock two nights ago is just one thing...but on the other hand, it fits. Unless people want to tell us some other actions that could have prevented a kill back then?

Two night kills prevented, according to the mod's night scene. That was the big point: that if blakebowling was blocked but town, there would have to be two other ways to also prevent a kill that night. A doc and...?

FOS blakebowling

I will change this to a vote unless those who are silent so far have any other useful information, about this night or the night before.
General Gustaf Wasa

Postby spiesr on Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:08 pm

Well, we know that there must be another way for kills to prevented besides Mets' roleblock. Night 1 he blocked Chuck and there was no kill, but Chuck was VT. (Unless the mafia haven't sent kills in sometimes.) So it is hard to be sure of much of anything right now. That said, I certainly don't have any better ideas, so let's see what blake has to say.
Captain spiesr

Postby blakebowling on Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:37 pm

I suppose it's time for me to claim. I'm Jeff Winger, Town JOAT. Last night I protected mets, but I was blocked (I suppose he blocked me). N3 I attempted to investigate mets as well. I still have the roleblock and vig actions. That said, I'm not sure who we should go after, besides the inactives. I believe rishead is town, and I'm getting a town vibe from Gustaf as well. I'm not sure about spiesr or anamainiacks (spiesr typically appears clean, despite his alignment, and I've never played with ana before, so I don't know his playstyle). I'm going to go ahead and Vote Hank until we hear from him at least.
Private blakebowling

Postby rishaed on Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:48 am

Thats what you call a strong claim...I have a sneaky suspicion a busdriver is in play now.

Postby anamainiacks on Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:50 am

blakebowling wrote:I suppose it's time for me to claim. I'm Jeff Winger, Town JOAT.

Unless scum were given fakeclaims, this seems legit. Or if there's another Jeff Winger up there who needs to speak up! But for now, unvote.

rishaed wrote:Thats what you call a strong claim...I have a sneaky suspicion a busdriver is in play now.

If that's so, he should speak up to clear the confusion over N3's happenings. Else, it might be a Mafia Bus Driver?

And again, N3's two kill attempts. I don't think the scum are allowed 2 kills in a night, so I'm guessing we either have a Vig or 3rd party SK in play.
Colonel anamainiacks

Postby rishaed on Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:03 am

I did forget unvOte vote Hank

Postby jonty125 on Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:35 am

I'm not joining the Hank wagon, I'd rather him do something scummy, rather than him not posting in the first 48 hours of the day.
Cook jonty125

Postby anamainiacks on Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:07 am

jonty125 wrote:I'm not joining the Hank wagon, I'd rather him do something scummy, rather than him not posting in the first 48 hours of the day.

Hank didn't say anything at all for the whole of Day 4.

As of Day 3, he had only made 5 posts in total throughout the whole game. Even now on Day 5, he still has 5 posts in total. I'll put this here because I think it's relevant.
anamainiacks wrote:
Hank44Soccer wrote:Vote Rishaed I'm hopping on the bandwagon!
Hank44Soccer wrote:Could we get a vote count?
Hank44Soccer wrote:Ok, which one of you made that terrible smell in the men's room?
Hank44Soccer wrote:Hello all, apologies for the lack of posts, as mentioned by others before, the game was moving very slowly, and I figured I just didn't have much to contribute, so I should just wait. Well, clearly I waited to long, I have no intention in dead-beating in this game, and in the future I will look to post more often. If anyone feels that this is "Scummy", I don't have a problem in claiming if that will help move things along.
Hank44Soccer wrote:Vote GregWolf21 due to lack of evidence and defense.

These are ALL the posts Hank has made in the entire game so far.
  1. Both times he cast a vote, he was (blindly?) hopping on a bandwagon.
  2. Every time he's posted, he has said nothing of value.
  3. He said that he had "no intention of deadbeating" and promised to post more often. But that has yet to happen.
  4. To Hank: Please give more details and support as to why you're voting for Gregwolf.

The first 3 points are still relevant; the last was never answered, along with questions that other players asked him.

Still think Hank isn't scummy? FOS Hank44Soccer (because I don't want too much of a wagon to form at this point). I think we should push for a claim.
Colonel anamainiacks

Postby jonty125 on Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:19 am

anamainiacks wrote:
jonty125 wrote:I'm not joining the Hank wagon, I'd rather him do something scummy, rather than him not posting in the first 48 hours of the day.

Good point, but in that case he should be replaced or modkilled.

anamainiakcs wrote:Still think Hank isn't scummy? FOS Hank44Soccer (because I don't want too much of a wagon to form at this point). I think we should push for a claim.

vote anamainaikcs You only FOS him but want him to claim, and he's only @ L-3.
Cook jonty125

Postby anamainiacks on Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:06 pm

jonty125 wrote:
anamainiacks wrote:

Good point, but in that case he should be replaced or modkilled.
aage, on Day 4 wrote:rishaed has been revived to replace Commander9.

I will prod Hank.

In 100% agreement, but what happened on D4 showed Commie to be immediately replaced, while Hank was merely prodded, so I'm still under the impression that aage isn't looking to replace Hank just yet. If a replacement is made, I'm more than willing to back down (:

jonty125 wrote:
anamainiacks wrote:Still think Hank isn't scummy? FOS Hank44Soccer (because I don't want too much of a wagon to form at this point). I think we should push for a claim.

vote anamainaikcs You only FOS him but want him to claim, and he's only @ L-3.

I suggested pushing for a claim because in all likelihood, Hank will come in, apologise for his inactivity, then the game will continue on with no new information. Hank's playing hasn't been beneficial to the game at all if he's a townie. And even with his limited number of posts so far, seems pretty suspicious (especially his unexplained bandwagoning).

If this is an inappropriate juncture to push for a claim, then I apologise - this is still only my 2nd Mafia game on these forums, and have no idea when one is supposed to claim 8-[ . But I did think that a claim would be beneficial, considering the lack of cases to go upon currently, and Hank's presently suspicious conduct. If nobody else finds it suspicious, then by all means, don't push for a claim.
Colonel anamainiacks

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives