Conquer Club

The PACK looking for a challenge

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

The PACK looking for a challenge

Postby John Deere on Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:01 pm

Looking for a war to start in the next few weeks. Would like to play a top 15 clan. All challenges will be considered, but we are pretty firm on top 15. Are willing to negotiat terms. Post here or pm me. Thanks
Thanks grifftron for the pic! Your the man:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjwAucpiC6Q&list=QL&playnext=1
Major John Deere

Re: The PACK looking for a challenge

Postby IcePack on Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:18 pm

PM sent

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby BGtheBrain on Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:49 pm

Last edited by BGtheBrain on Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Captain BGtheBrain

Postby John Deere on Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:09 am

So no top 15 clan will play us? Remember we are just some old washed up players past our hay day.... :)
Major John Deere

Postby BGtheBrain on Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:13 am

Last edited by BGtheBrain on Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Captain BGtheBrain

Postby chapcrap on Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:14 am

BGtheBrain wrote:
John Deere wrote:So no top 15 clan will play us? Remember we are just some old washed up players past our hay day.... :)

not Top 15, but I do recall your declination from December stating player burnout said you would consider it around March.

Other than fear of losing why not accept the challenge from us?

I'd be scared. TNC is full of bullies.
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby John Deere on Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:07 am

BGtheBrain wrote:
John Deere wrote:So no top 15 clan will play us? Remember we are just some old washed up players past our hay day.... :)

not Top 15, but I do recall your declination from December stating player burnout said you would consider it around March.

We were wanting to play top 15 to get out paws wet again, but we have noted and talked about playing you guys. :)
Major John Deere

Postby betiko on Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:09 am

John Deere wrote:
BGtheBrain wrote:

We were wanting to play top 15 to get out paws wet again, but we have noted and talked about playing you guys. :)

I'd personally love to play you guys since I know a lot of you, also I know that a war vs tnc would start pretty fast! ;)
Major betiko

Postby BGtheBrain on Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:13 am

Captain BGtheBrain

Postby betiko on Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:17 am

BGtheBrain wrote:We can start.....
Immediately.

let's see if we a majority of our peeps agree first, and hopefully you will receive a pm soon from the "board". Are you taking care of this or is it the crown?
Major betiko

Postby BGtheBrain on Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:34 am

Captain BGtheBrain

Postby TheCrown on Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:06 am

BGtheBrain wrote:It'll be me

Thanks for the consideration.

Good heavens... BG in charge of a war???? :roll:
Colonel TheCrown

Postby kmhebert on Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:19 pm

Great-Ollie had promised THE PACK's next war would be against Grim Reapers. We are waiting for proposed terms.
Sergeant kmhebert

Postby grifftron on Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:20 am

kmhebert wrote:Great-Ollie had promised THE PACK's next war would be against Grim Reapers. We are waiting for proposed terms.

Proof or it didn't happen. Plus we are just a pack of cowards that took all your players, why the hell would you wanna play us? :|
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Postby BGtheBrain on Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:23 am

Last edited by BGtheBrain on Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Captain BGtheBrain

Postby jghost7 on Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:44 am

BGtheBrain wrote:The Pack smells and they are not very good.
TNC could demolish them.
annnnnd girfftron is stupid.

Can we war now?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Major jghost7

Postby TheCrown on Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:51 am

jghost7 wrote:
TNC could demolish them.

Can we war now?

Forgot to say that someone has a big butt!
Colonel TheCrown

Postby grifftron on Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:19 pm

jghost7 wrote:
TNC could demolish them.

Can we war now?

Why do I have to be the stupid one. I can think of at least two peoples in The Pack that I am smarter then. 8-[
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Postby freakns on Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:37 pm

grifftron wrote:
jghost7 wrote:
TNC could demolish them.

Can we war now?

Why do I have to be the stupid one. I can think of at least two peoples in The Pack that I am smarter then. 8-[

that still makes you stupid... can you think of at least two ppl outside of Pack that you are smarter then? i might be the obvious choice, but youd still need to find one more...

also, betiko is a byatch. Ollie told me this, he said when he left the Pack to find some love, he left betiko to take care of your puppies. so he is either a bitch, or some wolf with demented sexuality issues... or even both!! :o

Pack sux ass, go TNC!
Brigadier freakns

Postby betiko on Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:57 pm

freakns wrote:
grifftron wrote:
jghost7 wrote:
TNC could demolish them.

Can we war now?

that still makes you stupid... can you think of at least two ppl outside of Pack that you are smarter then? i might be the obvious choice, but youd still need to find one more...

also, betiko is a byatch. Ollie told me this, he said when he left the Pack to find some love, he left betiko to take care of your puppies. so he is either a bitch, or some wolf with demented sexuality issues... or even both!! :o

Pack sux ass, go TNC!

there's 4 leaders i our clan and I'm not one of them (and ollie is back). I'm lobbying to start a war fast, GR or TNC I'm good with it, the break has been quite long now imo. what about you otp boy by the way?
Major betiko

Postby freakns on Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:40 am

betiko wrote:
freakns wrote:
grifftron wrote:
jghost7 wrote:
TNC could demolish them.

Can we war now?

Pack sux ass, go TNC!

there's 4 leaders i our clan and I'm not one of them (and ollie is back). I'm lobbying to start a war fast, GR or TNC I'm good with it, the break has been quite long now imo. what about you otp boy by the way?

we are currently busy getting our ass kicked by FOED... and CL5 ofc
those two are way too much to handle, i have 10 active games atm, and its about double of what id like to have :D
Brigadier freakns

Postby jghost7 on Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:42 pm

This can be archived now. Thanks, J
Major jghost7

Postby kmhebert on Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:29 pm

jghost7 wrote:This can be archived now. Thanks, J

Wait, before you archive, let me attach all of Great-Ollie's PMs where he begged me to apologize and promised a war if I did so and then no follow through from the Pack:

Re: War

Sent: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:28 pm
To: kmhebert
yes it would

Colonel Great-Ollie

Previous PMNext PMMove to folder:
Expand view Message history:

Sent: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:28 pm
by Great-Ollie
yes it would

Sent: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:26 pm
by kmhebert

Great-Ollie wrote:So do we have a deal? When can we start a war if we do. We are thinking April?

HA some of your guys haven't gotten the message:

viewtopic.php?f=438&t=185516

I hear what you are saying though, you want to save some face. I can respect that and provide that to you as a quid pro quo to gain access to a clan war with The Pack. Here is what my apology would say:

Subject: An Olive Branch
Body: "I wanted to apologize for getting excessive with my rhetoric when I posted Great-Ollie's PM. Even though I was upset at the incident, I crossed a line with some of the language. Conquer Club is a fun game and I want to keep it that way, let's all try to get along."

Would this suffice?

War

Sent: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:38 pm
by Great-Ollie
So do we have a deal? When can we start a war if we do. We are thinking April?

Re: Sorry

Sent: Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:23 pm
by Great-Ollie
Here is the deal, publicly admit you went a little overboard with my pm with an apology of some sort, and you will have your war. I also want the war to be fun but it has to be toned down a little bit, no crazy stuff. If you can agree to this i will get back to you in 10 days when John Deere get's off his vacation and we can get together for the framework of our war. To make sure you feel confident, in 2 weeks i will announce the war publicly to everyone. We have everything to lose here and not much to gain so this war is risky for us. You want your shot, this is it, you have my word for a war if you can meet these terms. One more thing, no more posting pm's please. You can post this pm if i back out of war, but you meet your end of the deal, i will as well.

Re: Sorry

Sent: Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:10 pm
by kmhebert

Great-Ollie wrote:Sorry you feel the way you do. I would have never secretly recruited your players and have never in the past. They have left on their own accord, and if i wanted your players in secret i would not have asked you personally about them. I am not interested in a flame war it gets you no where. Trust me i know, all it does is hurt the clan in the long run. Calling down other clans is not right, and a lot of the best clans will agree with me. I have done the same tactics as you and all it did was hurt me in the past. Just a friendly suggestion but try the civil, no baiting method and i would be happy to give you what you want. A shot at a top 5 clan. Keep on shouting out and acting all crazy i will never be able to convince my members to war you. If you are really serious about a shot i would expect an apology followed by a civil dialogue to get a war hashed out. If you are serious about wanting a shot, these are my terms. Act professional, and i will push a war with you guys. Continue this charade and i must decline. I really do respect what you have done with your clan, hence my invitation. Guess i did not have the right to ask what i did, for that i apologize. Whatever you decide, please take my advice about a more civil approach if you want the top clans to come knocking. Heck if you beat us they will line up to fight you. Either way have a god day bud. Peace

You want me to apologize for bringing to light your bad behavior? Ollie I think you should take us on because we have a lot of bad blood between us and the best thing to do is fight it out. What's the point of going to WAR with someone you love? Fight us, we hate you and it will be a ton of fun. I promise to keep the proceedings civil throughout if you do.

Kevin

Sorry

Sent: Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:54 pm
by Great-Ollie
Sorry you feel the way you do. I would have never secretly recruited your players and have never in the past. They have left on their own accord, and if i wanted your players in secret i would not have asked you personally about them. I am not interested in a flame war it gets you no where. Trust me i know, all it does is hurt the clan in the long run. Calling down other clans is not right, and a lot of the best clans will agree with me. I have done the same tactics as you and all it did was hurt me in the past. Just a friendly suggestion but try the civil, no baiting method and i would be happy to give you what you want. A shot at a top 5 clan. Keep on shouting out and acting all crazy i will never be able to convince my members to war you. If you are really serious about a shot i would expect an apology followed by a civil dialogue to get a war hashed out. If you are serious about wanting a shot, these are my terms. Act professional, and i will push a war with you guys. Continue this charade and i must decline. I really do respect what you have done with your clan, hence my invitation. Guess i did not have the right to ask what i did, for that i apologize. Whatever you decide, please take my advice about a more civil approach if you want the top clans to come knocking. Heck if you beat us they will line up to fight you. Either way have a god day bud. Peace
Sergeant kmhebert

Postby kmhebert on Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:30 pm

grifftron wrote:
kmhebert wrote:Great-Ollie had promised THE PACK's next war would be against Grim Reapers. We are waiting for proposed terms.

Proof or it didn't happen. Plus we are just a pack of cowards that took all your players, why the hell would you wanna play us? :|

PM's posted, let us know when you want to start. We are still good for April.
Sergeant kmhebert

Postby grifftron on Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:32 pm

Bro, no one cares...

It was fun at first watching you run your mouth, but now its kinda annoying, your so desperate to play us. Maybe just chill out, shut your pie hole and you'll one day get a war with us, for the second time. You act like we never played before.

-griff
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Next

Return to Clan Archives