Conquer Club

Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - Endgame

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - D9 9/25

Postby safariguy5 on Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:05 pm

I'm asking edoc something. Will post once I get a reply.
Captain safariguy5

Postby safariguy5 on Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:56 pm

I investigated f1fth, he's innocent.
Captain safariguy5

Postby strike wolf on Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:11 pm

So with the Godfather dead. Assuming Fifth isn't a human who was recruited last night. That leaves Pancake, / and NoS as the three unknowns.

@Jak: No offense but I was wondering if we were supposed to be playing count the logic jumps (to conclusions) and by your own logic we should be voting for you right now.

Jak said, "So I am going to Vote Rodion. Besides me, his role is the 2nd highest replaced which would lead me to believe he is a key role and a demon role at that. "
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby edocsil on Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:15 am

Final modkill. NoS is being killed for inactivity.

NoSurvivors ~ Bruno of Segni Saint, Gladiator has been modkilled.

8 alive 5 to lynch.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil

Postby Rodion on Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:39 am

Strike worries me because of the mischief his alleged busdriving may cause if he is a demon or a subverted saint (for the record, a busdriver is a great role for mafia to recruit, unless the busdrive is constantly swapping himself).

I suggest we lynch him. If he flips town, Fifth is cleared and so is Violet (at least as far as not being a demon). That also allows Saf to act freely (as in, no risk of having his actions tampered with).

That would allow Saf to vig Jak and get rid of the doublevoter.

Assuming the game is not over by then, D10 starts with 5 players out of a possible 6 (Saf, Violet, PCM, /, Fifth and Rodion), 2-3 of them being angels. Seems like the best way of winning, in my opinion.

Thoughts?
General Rodion

Postby Rodion on Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:41 am

D10 could also start with all 6 players, should mafia fail their NK.
General Rodion

Postby Rodion on Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:52 am

Alternatively, we could massclaim right away and then decide on who does what.
General Rodion

Postby / on Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:04 pm

I'm fine with that, with or without claim.
Vote Strike
First however, I think it's very important we get Strike's actions for a the last couple days on record so that there are no mixups further down the line.
Alternatively, if we wish to make a massclaim, perhaps we should all claim our actions first, then make strike claim his actions, and compare for lies once his alignment is sealed up for certain. (Assuming killing him or jak doesn't win the game first.)
Sergeant 1st Class /

Postby safariguy5 on Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:00 pm

Yeah, I think eliminating the possible X factors might be the best thing to do. That means that I can guarantee the right targets every time.
Captain safariguy5

Postby safariguy5 on Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:00 pm

vote strike
Captain safariguy5

Re: Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - D9 8/25

Postby jak111 on Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:18 pm

"get rid of the double voter" Interesting choice of words Rodion. Right now there are probably 4 demons/subverted saints and 5 town. With your train of thought if this is the scenario then here's what is going down.

Play 1:
Lynch townie, demons win unless Saf can kill a mafia and I can effectively use my double vote tomorrow.

Play 2:
Lynch demon, vig townie, mafia kill townie, demons win in a 3v3.

You are relying on there being less than 4 mafia to even go into tomorrow. I believe you know the numbers and this is your plan. You are jumping the wide gap of us being at LYLO and pretty sneakily at that.
Highest Rank:
Major:2157

"All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers"

Jak Eliminator: Prison Riot [0/16] *Sign Ups*
Private 1st Class jak111

Postby Rodion on Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:40 pm

I'd like to hear from the player who gifted Chap an investigation and allegedly gifted one to Yoshi as well. I think it could be a nice start if we wish to talk/claim some more before proceeding. Could we get him/her to speak up? (cop-gifter: if you're claiming, I suggest powers and actions only, not name/race).

Edoc, can we get a massprod for good measure?

@Jak: only 8 players remain and I strongly doubt mafia is as big as you're suggesting.
General Rodion

Postby edocsil on Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:48 pm

Everyone has posted within the last 3-4 days.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil

Postby safariguy5 on Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:23 pm

jak111 wrote:"get rid of the double voter" Interesting choice of words Rodion. Right now there are probably 4 demons/subverted saints and 5 town. With your train of thought if this is the scenario then here's what is going down.

Play 1:
Lynch townie, demons win unless Saf can kill a mafia and I can effectively use my double vote tomorrow.

Play 2:
Lynch demon, vig townie, mafia kill townie, demons win in a 3v3.

You are relying on there being less than 4 mafia to even go into tomorrow. I believe you know the numbers and this is your plan. You are jumping the wide gap of us being at LYLO and pretty sneakily at that.

As stated before, my WC does not say I have to kill all the subverted saints. Your calculations assume that they count as regular mafia which I don't necessarily think is true.
Captain safariguy5

Postby VioIet on Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:11 am

Well I guess I'm certainly out of the loop and minority here, but I want to vote pancake. He is been on my subconscious scumdar for the last two days or so. I just remember that after doom, I wanted to go for him next.
Bruceswar: I have big news coming out soonish
Violet: oh, what big news?
Bruceswar: I am leaving KORT to go to RA

Private 1st Class VioIet

Postby F1fth on Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:22 pm

I would like to see claims (name and role) in this order:
pancakemix
/
Rodion
strike wolf

I would like to reiterate that these people proven to be non-demons (may still be subverted):
jakv2
F1fth
VioIet
safari

Safari has suggested that the angels win condition is when all the demons are defeated, so I would assume the game ends as well. That means we need to find the last demon(s). I have a strong hunch that one remains, as the last two scenes refer specifically and only to Mammon. That means that Mammon must be among the four at the top of the list.

The reason PCM and / are at the top should be obvious. We're going into day 10 and we still don't have any information on them. There's a tiny bit out there about Rodion (that investigating for angels is an aspect of his role), and a decent amount on strike. We know that he's claimed human busdriver and we know his night actions up to night 6. What we don't know are his most recent actions and his role name (I wonder why he would omit that in his claim). Any thoughts?

To put my money where my mouth is: Vote PCM
<>---------------------------<>
......Come play CC Mafia,
.....where happiness lies
<>----------[Link]----------<>

REMEMBER NORSE // REMEMBER DANCING MUSTARD
Corporal F1fth

Postby Rodion on Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:01 pm

Pancake is currently browing the mafia forum, by the way.
General Rodion

Postby pancakemix on Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:05 pm

I was coming in here to claim, actually, as Rodion already asked for it and I didn't have time last night. I'm your role gifter. Joan of Arc.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Corporal 1st Class pancakemix

Postby Rodion on Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:13 pm

Cool. Something that worries me is that we only have evidence of 1 townie getting a gift from you all game long after 8 nights. Mind making a full claim?
General Rodion

Postby Rodion on Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:30 pm

By the way, I'm Raguel, angel. Not going to claim my full role because being an angel already clears me.

I'd like Violet and Fifth to fullclaim (along with Strike completing his list of actions) before / does.
General Rodion

Postby safariguy5 on Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:51 pm

Rodion wrote:By the way, I'm Raguel, angel. Not going to claim my full role because being an angel already clears me.

I'd like Violet and Fifth to fullclaim (along with Strike completing his list of actions) before / does.

I note that f1fth did turn up innocent under investigation last night so unless he's investigation proof, he does seem to be innocent, but all the information we can get would be nice.
Captain safariguy5

Postby Rodion on Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:13 pm

There's always the risk that Strike is a mafia busdriver (subverted or demon).
General Rodion

Postby Rodion on Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:15 pm

That is to say, if Strike flips town, we can trust all your investigation innocents + all angel claims, meaning Mammon has to be either Jak or PCM.
General Rodion

Postby VioIet on Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:18 am

Very well:

I am Saint Catherine of Genoa. I am the doctor. I've been saving safari every night that I can.

By the way, it was so hilarious to me how many fake doctor claims there were this game. I knew myself and samgrossy were the only real doctors.

Samgrossy was Avitus of Vienne Saint, the full doctor. I was a backup doctor, but once he died, I became the real doctor.

When vodean first fakeclaimed doc, I was in the midst of writing a counter-claim against him. Then right before I pressed submit, I saw someone post for the real doctor not to reveal him/herself. I think it was Illiad. I took heed, and never posted. I think it was best that I didn't. I also stayed quiet when Aage claimed, but I knew he was mafia.
Bruceswar: I have big news coming out soonish
Violet: oh, what big news?
Bruceswar: I am leaving KORT to go to RA

Private 1st Class VioIet

Postby / on Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:05 am

Hmm, I don't know what to think of that... It's odd given what I know.
I am Sariel, an angel and a semi-bulletproof bodyguard, that is, I can protect someone once without consequence, then the second time I protect I die.

n1 BG aage
n2 BG PCM
n3 bg chap
n4 chap
N5 onwards I have been protecting safari.

It should be abundantly clear I was responsible for the lack of death on night seven given the scene's flavor.
viewtopic.php?f=213&t=176203&start=1365#p4065824

Mammon studied the tools left to him. Four of his fellow demons had fallen so far to the angels, there had to be swift retaliation if there was going to be any hope of the demons victory. The costs of losing this war were too high, Satan was not a forgiving master, and if the world was remade in Yahweh's image Mammon knew he would be banished with his Lord.

At this point Mammon's best tool was his own axe. With it he would take the heads of the remaining angels and present them as a fitting gift to his master. The angel's were in the open, their identities were more or less known, all he had to do was reach them. He knew where one of the Angels slept this night. Mammon snuck into the room when the angel was located and brought down his axe in a mighty swing. Before the blow could connect another being stepped between the axe and the angel, shield raised in defense. The swing carried through the shield cleaving it in two but failing to penetrate the beings armor underneath. The other being scooped up the now woken angel and ran off into the night, leaving the the broken shield and frustrated demon behind.

Now, if you have been protecting safari, I wonder why I am half dead? I don't see why my action would take priority over yours...
Sergeant 1st Class /

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives