No problem at all for the comments, I'm just happy that someone's still working on the map. I likely would have taken it over myself and worked on it bit by bit if I had the ability, but I'm just not anywhere near skilled enough with Photoshop to make a map. Thanks for all your work on the map, I for one really appreciate it and I hope this map gets the serious gameplay it deserves once it gets to Beta.
Here are some thoughts that pop out right away. If I can dig up some more time over the next week I'll give it another look over and see what else I can find, unless you've already got the next version out by then.
- The knobs look a lot better, great work!
- "Only the Most Advanced Shall Triumph" is touching, or really really close to touching, the screw on the right. It looks like maybe the right screw is a couple pixels further in than the left from the border, so moving it over to match may fix the problem.
- For the colours of the techs, I think what you have there looks good then if there's colour blind test issues. It's also admittedly a lot easier to tell the difference at a glance even without colour blindness.
- I like how the bridges look now, they have always looked a bit big for how the rest of the map texture looks. Good work
- It's nice to see the 888's are fitting well. If you've kept the same size of map, then they'll fit perfectly well there as well... they get a bit cramped, but they're all clear from what I recall of previous versions of the map.
- Mining's bonus explanation seems to be have changed to +3 instead of +2 per mine
- The sigs looks nicer and you can read them now, which is great. Thanks!
I think that covers it for now. Keep up the good work Isaiah