Conquer Club

Clan Discussion

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Clan Discussion

Postby freakns on Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:51 pm

Leehar wrote:
Dako wrote:Me and Ace Rimmer did quite well on 4 player dubs. But I don't have map rank here.

123 from 187
66%

Not all Clan games tho, I assume the closest you could get with map rank is Tournaments?

amateurs... lordnex and i have played almost 1000 doubles together :D only 57% though, in clan games its higher... and back in the days while we were in Nemesis and both have played seriously, we had almost 80% success rate. i remember we completely annihilated everyone in cl2(and only this russian stripper had better winning percent then both of us, counting trips and quads)
but those days are over since i play 4-5 games now and lordnex left CC some 6 months ago...

Dako wrote:There are two major events in clan world right now. CCup and Clan League. There are other events like ACC, NC, RL and 1v1 cup.

How many your clan can play simultaneously? Do you practice entering normal team tournaments as a clan?

For example in TOFU we do CCup, CL and RL and we have our hands full. Some of our members enjoy tournaments and play them when they have time. But we'd need 10 more players if we wanted to do ACC and 1v1 cup as well. Not talking about normal challenges.

What about you and your clan?

well, we had practice to have no more then one clan war and CL running simultaneously, and we are sticking to it. game load is not a problem since we have more then 20 active members, but organization is. right now work is killing me, same with fins, and two of us are doing all the organization work. as for tournaments, i am in one, and those are only active games i have right now. i think more then 50% of our clan is playing 10 games or less...
Brigadier freakns

Postby Dako on Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:45 am

Why don't you delegate some of the organization activities to some other clan member in a minor league?
Colonel Dako

Postby silversun6 on Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:31 pm

hey people,
OSA have over 100 active games as a clan for a while now,
just wanted to know how many other clans have?
Colonel silversun6

Postby Leehar on Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:07 pm

Emp has 16, plus 12 that are waiting for players from CL5, which I expect will continue to grow that figure as the league contrinues
show
Colonel Leehar

Postby IcePack on Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:01 pm

What are some wars that people would like to see? For example, if KORT and TOFU hadn't met in CC3 I would have really wanted to see that result.

Are there others that haven't happened before that you want to see? Or a rematch that you wish would happen to something that occurred awhile ago?

Or just a war between two clans that you think would be very evenly matched etc.

I'm curious what people would like to see as spectators.

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Dako on Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:05 am

KORT and PACK. That would be something.
Colonel Dako

Postby angola on Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:18 am

I want old THOTA vs. present TOFU (or KORT). Both TOFU and KORT have really loaded up and I'd be curious to see them go against the old guard.
Highest rank: 48th. Highest score: 3,384. Feb. 9, 2014.
Captain angola

Postby eddie2 on Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:28 pm

ok a major discussion here

Do you think dako has been treated fairly by the clan moderators over the ccup4
Captain eddie2

Postby Ace Rimmer on Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:35 pm

angola wrote:I want old THOTA vs. present TOFU (or KORT). Both TOFU and KORT have really loaded up and I'd be curious to see them go against the old guard.

Does Big Whiskey play on both sides?
Lieutenant Ace Rimmer

Postby greenoaks on Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:36 pm

eddie2 wrote:ok a major discussion here

what happened?
Sergeant greenoaks

Postby Ace Rimmer on Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:42 pm

eddie2 wrote:ok a major discussion here

I think that Dako should have been the first to know. Pretty unprofessional for him to find out via a post in the thread. Long term I think he is better off not having to deal with the BS of the thread and the thinly veiled personal attacks against him. CCup4 will take another 6 months now for everyone to vote on all the rules. It also sucks for the clan world that only head clan reps will get a say in the rules via CD&F.

I also expect CL6 going forward to be run by the CDs since they now want to step in and control all official events. If they want control they need to be willing to put in the time.
Lieutenant Ace Rimmer

Postby Nicky15 on Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:43 pm

rdsrds2120 wrote:Good day, everyone. I understand that there have been recent problems discussing the format of the CCup4. From the time that I came on board as Community Manager a couple months ago, I've always thought that things could be more officiated to grant greater prizes and guarantee general flow. Due to some recent transgressions, the CD's and I have come together and formed this statement:

Clan Directors wrote:Hi, the last few days have raised some intriguing issues along with some considerable confusion & lead to numerous discussions among the CD's on how best to move forward.
After Consultation with the Admins, we have collectively resolved that the Conquerors Cup will now become an Official Conquer Club Event and be fully overseen by the CD's.

While we certainly hoped that a symbiotic relationship could occur with us being able to temper any exigencies, recent events have brought it to our attention that these issues of Joint Control can no longer be effectively dealt & that we need to take ownership in the full sense off the word to ensure that our role can be performed effectively & that Clans can have their say through the due processes we've attempted to implement in CDF (which has seemingly been ostracized as a viable means of democratic voting by some).

By the same token, we will continue to encourage and foster discussion in the public forum on how to best table Agenda's & votes to the CDF to obtain satisfactory outcomes that accurately reflect Clans views on Material concerns.

Please refer to this thread as we move forward with the new Cup draft & how we propose to deal with it to ensure that decisions are truly made on what the majority of Clans desire rather than only a few Vocal members who are better able to articulate their wants, but perhaps aren't always in tune with what others may want.

I believe that the CD's are well in tune with what everyone will think is best and should be responsible for the organization and implementation of the largest event in the Clan World. Good luck in all of your wars, everyone!

--rdsrds2120 (BMO)
Major Nicky15

Postby IcePack on Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:55 pm

Dako wrote:KORT and PACK. That would be something.

KORT, PACK, and TOFU. 3 way war with 41 games each round robin.
Maps can only be used vs one clan (so if hive vs pack can't be used vs tofu as well).
40 home maps each (20 vs B, 20 vs C).

I'd pay to see that. :)

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby jetsetwilly on Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:06 pm

IcePack wrote:
Dako wrote:KORT and PACK. That would be something.

KORT, PACK, and TOFU. 3 way war with 41 games each round robin.
Maps can only be used vs one clan (so if hive vs pack can't be used vs tofu as well).
40 home maps each (20 vs B, 20 vs C).

I'd pay to see that. :)

Is that evil vs evil vs evil :) who makes up good vs good vs good :)
Sergeant 1st Class jetsetwilly

Postby angola on Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:15 am

Ace Rimmer wrote:
angola wrote:I want old THOTA vs. present TOFU (or KORT). Both TOFU and KORT have really loaded up and I'd be curious to see them go against the old guard.

Does Big Whiskey play on both sides?

He alternates each batch. I guess it will have to be an 81-game war, so he can play for each side twice.
Highest rank: 48th. Highest score: 3,384. Feb. 9, 2014.
Captain angola

Previous

Return to Clan Archives