Crime in the Bible Belt

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Discussions Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Crime in the Bible Belt

Postby majorheadache876 on Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:09 pm

Saw this response on a topic of crime, rape and murder in KC, Chicago, and the Midwest and I have to say I completely agree.
I don't consider my self a racist, but I just think things are the way they are because of misguided culture, not to say that the neo-con whites don't have a problem with sending drones and the war machine to kill others over lies and greed for money, but that is a topic for another day.

[racism removed]
Last edited by rdsrds2120 on Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: --
Corporal majorheadache876

Medals: 15
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)

Postby 2dimes on Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:18 pm

[code][/code]
Last edited by 2dimes on Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Corporal 2dimes

Medals: 6
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)

Re: Crime in the Bible Belt

Postby premio53 on Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:32 pm

"I move out of a Black neighborhood because I got tired of locking my motorcycle up in my apartment every night to keep it from getting stolen."

"Show me any city in America where they have a Black mayor and a Black city council and I'll show you a city with a high crime rate." Ken Loronzo Hamblin II (Black Avenger)

I heard him say that on his radio program a few years ago. Is he a racist?
Major premio53

Medals: 27
Standard Achievement (4) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (3)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)

Postby 2dimes on Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:39 pm

I'm also glad there has never been any white people that have commited any crimes.
Corporal 2dimes

Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)

Re:

Postby premio53 on Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:45 pm

2dimes wrote:I'm also glad there has never been any white people that have commited any crimes.

He was simply pointing out that crime in Black neighborhoods are historically much higher than in White ones. Does that make him a racist?
Last edited by premio53 on Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Major premio53

Standard Achievement (4) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (3)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)

Postby notyou2 on Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:48 pm

I think his post reveals his IQ, and the fact that he is racist.

Lock this thread.
Lieutenant notyou2

Medals: 39
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (4) Training Achievement (1)

Postby premio53 on Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:51 pm

notyou2 wrote:I think his post reveals his IQ, and the fact that he is racist.

Lock this thread.

Thank you for showing your bigotry towards anyone who talks about anything you believe they shouldn't. Are you a racist?
Major premio53

Postby 2dimes on Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:58 pm

premio53 wrote:He was simply pointing that crime in Black neighborhoods are historically much higher than in White ones. Does that make him a racist?

How could it?
Corporal 2dimes

Postby notyou2 on Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:01 pm

premio53 wrote:

Lock this thread.

Thank you for showing your bigotry towards anyone who talks about anything you believe they shouldn't. Are you a racist?

You apparently are just as stupid. You are saying you agree with his generalizations?

majorheadache876 wrote:
Black people enjoy all the drama of crime and murder.
I'm convinced most of them have IQ's less than 80.
Bunch of slaves
act like a bunch of savages.
Lieutenant notyou2

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3)

Postby premio53 on Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:04 pm

notyou2 wrote:
premio53 wrote:

Lock this thread.

You apparently are just as stupid. You are saying you agree with his generalizations?

majorheadache876 wrote:
Bunch of slaves

I agree that is offensive but if anyone on this forum started a thread that deals with the facts of high crime rates in Black neighborhoods, you would be the first to bring out the racist accusations.
Major premio53

Postby notyou2 on Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:10 pm

premio53 wrote:
notyou2 wrote:
premio53 wrote:

Lock this thread.

majorheadache876 wrote:
Bunch of slaves

I agree that is offensive but if anyone on this forum started a thread that deals with the facts of high crime rates in Black neighborhoods, you would be the first to bring out the racist accusations.

How did you arrive at that conclusion? Why do you feel that I would be the first to "bring out the racist accusations"?

I am calling him a racist for what he wrote. He has made it very clear how he feels about black people. Perhaps that is beyond your comprehension.
Lieutenant notyou2

Postby premio53 on Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:14 pm

notyou2 wrote:
premio53 wrote:
notyou2 wrote:
premio53 wrote:

Lock this thread.

majorheadache876 wrote:
Bunch of slaves

How did you arrive at that conclusion? Why do you feel that I would be the first to "bring out the racist accusations"?

I am calling him a racist for what he wrote. He has made it very clear how he feels about black people. Perhaps that is beyond your comprehension.

You called a Black man a racist with a low IQ simply because he talked about why he refused to live in a Black neighborhood. How are you any better?
Major premio53

Postby _sabotage_ on Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:19 pm

I wonder what crime rates look like across poor neighborhoods? What has more to do with crime, race or income? I know that, for example, when white people are arrested with drugs, they are 46 times less likely to see jail time than a black man arrested under the same circumstances. I think you will find that crime exist just about everywhere and the leading cause is inequality rather than race.
Corporal _sabotage_

Medals: 29
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)

Postby 2dimes on Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:21 pm

premio53 wrote:notyou2 stole my bike.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby notyou2 on Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:31 pm

premio53 wrote:
notyou2 wrote:
premio53 wrote:
notyou2 wrote:
premio53 wrote:

Lock this thread.

majorheadache876 wrote:
Bunch of slaves

You called a Black man a racist with a low IQ simply because he talked about why he refused to live in a Black neighborhood. How are you any better?

I never brought race into this. You did and the original poster did. I simply called the poster what he clearly admits he is. Why are you intent on defending him? Apparently you agree with him.
Lieutenant notyou2

Next

Return to Whose Forum is It Anyway?