AMC: The Walking Dead (Season 3:SPOILER ALERTS!))

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Discussions Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Favorite Character Past and Current Season?

Rick
3%
Lori
3%
Carl
3%
Andrea
No votes
Dale
3%
T-Dog
No votes
Carol
3%
Hershel
No votes
Glenn
8%
Maggie
No votes
Beth
3%
Daryl
56%
Merle
3%
Morgan
3%
Shane
6%
Michonne
6%
The Governor
No votes
Milton
No votes
Tyrese
No votes
Sasha
3%

Total votes : 36

Re: AMC: The Walking Dead (Season 3:SPOILER ALERTS!))

Postby Viceroy63 on Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:52 pm

Man, I have not seen this episode yet. Got to look it up on the internet. :D
An Unproven Hypothesis; The Rise of Ignorance.
Ultimate Proof of Creation. Click the show tab below.
show
Major Viceroy63

Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)
Clan Achievement (1) Training Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Postby koontz1973 on Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:46 am

nagerous wrote:I knew he wasn't dead as there were 2 episodes still to go in the series, he will be taken out in the series finale.

Also, adverts showed him leading Andrea to the prison as a prisoner.
This has been the best season so far but the governor is a piss poor villain. So one dimensional, attack and kill the prison.

Last two episodes. Predictions.
show
Sergeant 1st Class koontz1973
Cartography Assistant
Cartography Assistant

Medals: 116
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (10) General Achievement (13) Clan Achievement (5) Map Contribution (12)
Tournament Contribution (31) General Contribution (9)

Postby Army of GOD on Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:28 am

The best thing about this episode was that we didn't have to see Carl or Carol. The worst thing was that it was an Andrea 'sode.

How god damn long were those zombies waiting in that staircase for? At least a year?

Also, saxi pointed this out a while ago but I still love how well the zombies have all mastered the art of stealth while Andrea clumsily ran into literally everything when she was running away from the Guv'nuh.
CURRENCY CONVERSION: 1 SaxBucks = .02 AoGRubles

To redeem AoGRubles, write on AoG's wall with order.
Menu:
-1 nietzsche dickpic: 1 AoGRuble
-1 AoG dickpic: 100 AoGRubles
-1 "AoG is awesome!" t-shirt: 500 AoGRubles
Cook Army of GOD

Medals: 26
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (1)

Postby koontz1973 on Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:35 am

Army of GOD wrote:Also, saxi pointed this out a while ago but I still love how well the zombies have all mastered the art of stealth

You would of thought a few zombies moaning, trudging through a wood stepping on every dry leaf and broken twig would of been making more noise than a church mouse.
Sergeant 1st Class koontz1973
Cartography Assistant
Cartography Assistant

Medals: 116
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (10) General Achievement (13) Clan Achievement (5) Map Contribution (12)
Tournament Contribution (31) General Contribution (9)

Postby Metsfanmax on Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:22 pm

Merle's gonna screw everything up...
Lieutenant Metsfanmax
Head Thinker
Head Thinker

Medals: 40
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (2)
General Contribution (5)

Postby crazymilkshake5 on Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:23 pm

Metsfanmax wrote:Merle's gonna screw everything up...

Merle :(
highscore
Lieutenant crazymilkshake5

Medals: 81
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (8) Map Contribution (1)
Tournament Contribution (17) General Contribution (3)

Postby Metsfanmax on Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:35 pm

RIP Merle

Lieutenant Metsfanmax
Head Thinker
Head Thinker

Medals: 40
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (2)
General Contribution (5)

Postby strike wolf on Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:39 pm

I am actually a bit relieved tonight that it was Merle who died. The reason is simple. From the moment I heard Daryl say he was going after Merle by himself, I thought he was going to die. I couldn't shake the feeling that the creators wanted to wind us up for Merle's big redemption and then instead of finding the noble death he had hoped for, he has to see his little brother, the one person in this world that he still loves and cares for, killed right in front of him. I am relieved it didn't go that way because quite simply, Daryl has evolved into my favorite character of the series. Glenn has gotten better but he still annoys me from time to time. Michonne is cool but I still don't feel like I know enough about her. Rick is just Rick. Don't hate him, don't love him. The rest aren't major enough for me to list them out.

I did like Merle's last words. "I ain't gonna beg"

Other than that, I am still wondering how the Gov'nur got out of that building without at least having gotten bit (seemingly anyways). The show has stretched my suspension of disbelief in the past (Merle escaping the rooftop, various zombie encounters where someone should have gotten bit) but The Gov'nur was absolutely swarmed, no way out in that episode and as far as we can tell, he escaped with barely a hair out of place and at least in most cases where it seems a bit far-fetched, when the person escaped, they at least showed how. Unless I missed something, they showed the gov'nur being swallowed by a horde of zombies and next we see him, he is taking down Andrea and dragging her back to Woodsbury.

Some predictions:

show

Anyways RIP Merle.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.
Cadet strike wolf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) General Contribution (6)

Postby new guy1 on Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:03 pm

I feel like Merle should have won that fight because he just seemed like the stronger character, but I guess Merle was drunk. RIP Merle, unfortunately right after he began to be one of my favorite characters.
Sergeant new guy1

Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Postby strike wolf on Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:22 pm

new guy1 wrote:I feel like Merle should have won that fight because he just seemed like the stronger character, but I guess Merle was drunk. RIP Merle, unfortunately right after he began to be one of my favorite characters.

True. I didn't think the guv'nuh could take Merle in a hand to hand fight. Especially when Merle has a knife for one hand.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.
Cadet strike wolf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) General Contribution (6)

Postby Army of GOD on Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:03 am

zombies pull off yet another stealth move and end up killing Merle

Menu:
Cook Army of GOD

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2)

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:55 am

1. Rick: "Meryl, I'm promoting you to the inner circle."
2. Meryl: "LOLWUT!? On the message boards they were saying Glenn was in the inner circle."
3. Maggie and Carl play zombie tag.
4. Daryl: "Oh, hey Glenn - has Meryl apologized for sodomizing you yet?"
5. Bible Time
6. Glenn announces he and Maggie are engaged. They're registered at the half-looted 7-11 up the road.
7. Walkers try to get a lift from Meryl.
8. Rick: "Glenn - you're back in the inner circle."
9. Daryl: "Tee hee, Meryl, stay away! *giggle* Tee hee! *giggle* NO SERIOUS - STAY THE f*ck AWAYYYYYYYY!"
10. roll credits
patches70 wrote:The only real difference between Saxi and The Fed is that for one to get Saxbucks one must amuse or otherwise impress Saxi in some way, shape or form.
Corporal 1st Class saxitoxin

Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (2)

Postby new guy1 on Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:45 pm

Army of GOD wrote:zombies pull off yet another stealth move and end up killing Merle

Wasnt the zombies, Im guessing since he was shot in the chest he bled out and came back since I didnt see any bites on him. He looked almost sad in zombie form. Like he could be a friendly fellow... If he werent just eating the guts of his foes.
Sergeant new guy1

Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Postby Army of GOD on Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:04 pm

new guy1 wrote:
Army of GOD wrote:zombies pull off yet another stealth move and end up killing Merle

Wasnt the zombies, Im guessing since he was shot in the chest he bled out and came back since I didnt see any bites on him. He looked almost sad in zombie form. Like he could be a friendly fellow... If he werent just eating the guts of his foes.

No, I know he didn't actually die from the zombie, but the surprise-zombie attack made it so that he was found out.

Menu:
Cook Army of GOD

Postby ThatDogFenton on Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:04 pm

strike wolf wrote:
[spoiler]Herschel dies. Realizing he's dead weight with only one leg, he possibly volunteers for a suicide position.

Have to disagree on this one. Herschel isn't physically all that useful, but he's the only one of them with formal medical training (he was a vet, correct?), which makes him one of the super-elite of remaining humanity.
Lieutenant ThatDogFenton

Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Bot Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2) General Achievement (1)

PreviousNext

Return to Whose Forum is It Anyway?