Map Rank GL Update (1.5.6)

The home of third-party tools and utilities that can enhance your Conquer Club experience.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Tech Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Map Rank GL Update (1.5.6)

Postby ender516 on Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:31 am

Chewie1 wrote:
chapcrap wrote:
ender516 wrote:
Chewie1 wrote:
ender516 wrote:I have just released a new version of Map Rank, 1.5.6, which should work under Firefox 17.0.1 and fix the problem with non-ASCII characters in player names. Please let me know if you encounter any problems.

Great work have it back. Thankyou.

You're welcome. Are you having problems with scrolling the table? I have not had time this evening to explore the problem in depth, but it does happen for me.

Is anyone still running Firefox 16? I am wondering if the scrolling problem occurs with that version too.

I don't have problems with the table in FF 16

Yes scrolling down is a bitch.

Literally a couple of maps at a time unless you move the side bar down a lot then you skip a load.

I have just updated to Firefox 18.0 and it seems to remedy the scrolling problem.
Sergeant 1st Class ender516
Tech Contributor
Tech Contributor

Medals: 37
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (9)
Map Contribution (5) General Contribution (11)

Postby ckyrias on Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:50 am

at last its back! great work ender!
ImageImage

Major ckyrias

Medals: 144
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (22) General Achievement (13)
Clan Achievement (46) Challenge Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (15)

Postby agentcom on Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:16 pm

Yep. Upgraded to FF18 from FF16, which I had reverted to when the problems arose. Everything seems to be in working order.

Thanks!
Major agentcom

Medals: 70
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (13) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (8)
General Contribution (2)

Postby Armandolas on Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:01 pm

Please make it avaliable to chrome...pleaseeeeeeee :D
Brigadier Armandolas

Medals: 78
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (14)
General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (4) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (14)

Postby greenoaks on Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:50 am

why do the icons no longer work?
Sergeant 1st Class greenoaks
Tech Contributor
Tech Contributor

Medals: 138
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (14)
Tournament Contribution (34) General Contribution (4)

Postby ender516 on Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:59 pm

I can see the icons next to the players' names on the My Games page. Have you done the usual cache-flushing and reloading of pages?
Tech Contributor
Tech Contributor

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (9)

Postby greenoaks on Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:42 pm

ender516 wrote:I can see the icons next to the players' names on the My Games page. Have you done the usual cache-flushing and reloading of pages?

ok, working now.

can the images for Nuclear & Trench be changed? they have the white backgrounds whereas the other images have blank or non-existent backgrounds.
Tech Contributor
Tech Contributor

Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (14)

Postby ender516 on Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:53 pm

Yes, those and the Random icon are all a bit ugly, aren't they? I was working on some cleaned up versions quite a while back, when I was thinking that we could find a better way to serve those files, so that they might not disappear if someone's file sharing account went south. There is a fix needed for Round Limits (see viewtopic.php?f=528&t=188251) so maybe I can get this all together.
Tech Contributor
Tech Contributor

Postby greenoaks on Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:10 am

ender516 wrote:Yes, those and the Random icon are all a bit ugly, aren't they? I was working on some cleaned up versions quite a while back, when I was thinking that we could find a better way to serve those files, so that they might not disappear if someone's file sharing account went south. There is a fix needed for Round Limits (see viewtopic.php?f=528&t=188251) so maybe I can get this all together.

are you able to redo the images or do you need some help?
Tech Contributor
Tech Contributor

Postby ender516 on Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:26 pm

Well, it's really just a matter of stealing the images from the forum pages, erasing the ribbons, and squeezing them a bit. I have already done most of them, so I think I will be okay, thanks.
Tech Contributor
Tech Contributor

Postby gcwca_4_life on Sun May 26, 2013 9:32 am

I added it, and its a no go. :(

Comes up to a blank page saying "Collecting Games", and does nothing from there..

Would there be a problem with windows 8?

Or has the addon just changed that much since I last used it?

:cry:
tdans wrote:lets rock this joint :D... or.. lets have them Blow this,,,,,, joint

I'm the insane guy, that you never wanna meet... See the end of my blade? It's sharp. hehe
Sergeant 1st Class gcwca_4_life

Medals: 59
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (2) Challenge Achievement (1)
Tournament Contribution (2)

Postby Agent 86 on Sun May 26, 2013 9:41 am

Same problem, seems a site update has now affected Map Rank again..So it seems Map Rank can't retrieve the data and just sits looking at you with ' Collecting Games ' . May need looking into for a fix ;)
Major Agent 86

Medals: 59
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (14)

Postby notyou2 on Sun May 26, 2013 10:38 am

I tried updating and that didn't help.

Please fix.
Lieutenant notyou2

Medals: 39
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (4) Training Achievement (1)

Postby ender516 on Sun May 26, 2013 4:30 pm

Many scripts for this site are failing because of problems with the API. It seems like Map Rank is another victim. Follow this topic for updates on the API issue: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=191107
Tech Contributor
Tech Contributor

Postby iAmCaffeine on Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:26 am

I've tried everything I can think of and can't get Map Rank to work in Chrome with Tampermonkey.
Captain iAmCaffeine

Medals: 63
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (6)
General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (3) General Contribution (2)

PreviousNext

Return to Third-Party Tools & Enhancements