Conquer Club

maite 10 and daniona Secret Diplomacy [busted]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

maite 10 and daniona Secret Diplomacy [busted]

Postby mrfitz66 on Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:43 pm

maite 10
daniona

The accused are suspected of:

Conducting Secret Diplomacy

Game number(s):

Game 12535962
Game 12541458
Game 12531816

Comments:Game # 12536962 is a 4 player manual, "fixed", fog game. Maite 10 (Blue) and daniona (yellow) had an obvious Secret Diplomacy. In Rounds 1-9. Blue made 16 successful attacks, only 2 were against his buddy yellow and both were meaningless territories held by a single troop. In the same rounds 1-9, yellow made 42 successful attacks, only 2 were against his buddy, blue, both times, meaningless territories, held by a single, in order to move around the board when it was the only way to go. To start round 9, Yellow had 26 territories and 4 bonus zones and Blue deployed 20 troops to go after the 4th player (Red) who had 10 territories and one bonus at the time. Further evidence: Rd #3 Blue and Yellow shared the far south side small bonus and attacked outwards to take other territories and advance out of the bonus vs. fighting each other over the bonus (its an important corner bonus on this map). Yellow eventually took the bonus in Rd 5. Blue drops 14 outside the bonus in Rd 7 and goes the other way and attacks Red. For most of the game, Blue only needed 2 territories to take large O'Hare bonus, but choose to attack down the board to break me (green) at River North and moved out to continue taking territories as well as attempting to break Red's hold on southeast side small bonus, instead of securing a large bonus and holding a valuable region, Jefferson Park. Not until round 8 does blue take a red territory held by 3, a single yellow and a single green to secure the bonus and same round yellow attacks Midway and holds to prevent me being able to break O'Hare. Rd #7 Yellow has 3 bonus zones and 17 regions. Blue deploys 4 on West Pullman to protect yellows far south side bonus from Red and continues to take my (green)'s broken bonus territories at River West. I had no bonus and 13 regions at the time. Rd #9, I'm (Green) down to 5 territories with singles on each and several miss-matched cards and blue drops 20, two territories away and goes after Red instead and breaks his bonus, leaving yellow to eliminate me. Yellow then cashes in my spoils, drops 15 and then he goes after Red without touching Blue. Rd 11, 3 players left, end of the game, Blue drops top of the board at O'Hare, away from his only bonus at far south side and takes one meaningless territory, Norwood Park, making no attempt to protect his bonus or break yellow, who has 6 bonus zones and 42 territories at the time. Yellow then cleans the board, by attacking blue for only the 2nd time and only had to in order to get to Red, eliminates Red and then his partner Blue to win the game.
I looked at the other games these two played in and there is a similar pattern in World 2.1, game 12531816. and France 1789, game 12541458. I won't go into detail, since I wasn't in those games.
There are other moves in every round I'm willing to explain, but I expect this is enough. I play this map often and know it well. Their cheating is obvious, even in a fog game. I play anyone regardless of rank, premium or not, but I'm having second thoughts now. Truth is, I don't care being fooled once by these 2, although losing 42 points blows, I just don't want to see others who play fair and honestly to be cheated by these 2 in the future. Thanks for your time and please contact me with any questions.
MrFitz66
Captain mrfitz66

Re: maite 10 and daniona Secret Diplomacy

Postby Symmetry on Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:32 am

mrfitz66 wrote:maite10
daniona

The accused are suspected of:

Conducting Secret Diplomacy

Game number(s):

Game 12535962
Game 12541458
Game 12531816

Comments:

Game # 12536962 is a 4 player manual, "fixed", fog game. Maite10 (Blue) and daniona (yellow) had an obvious Secret Diplomacy. In Rounds 1-9. Blue made 16 successful attacks, only 2 were against his buddy yellow and both were meaningless territories held by a single troop. In the same rounds 1-9, yellow made 42 successful attacks, only 2 were against his buddy, blue, both times, meaningless territories, held by a single, in order to move around the board when it was the only way to go.

To start round 9, Yellow had 26 territories and 4 bonus zones and Blue deployed 20 troops to go after the 4th player (Red) who had 10 territories and one bonus at the time. Further evidence: Rd #3 Blue and Yellow shared the far south side small bonus and attacked outwards to take other territories and advance out of the bonus vs. fighting each other over the bonus (its an important corner bonus on this map).

Yellow eventually took the bonus in Rd 5. Blue drops 14 outside the bonus in Rd 7 and goes the other way and attacks Red. For most of the game, Blue only needed 2 territories to take large O'Hare bonus, but choose to attack down the board to break me (green) at River North and moved out to continue taking territories as well as attempting to break Red's hold on southeast side small bonus, instead of securing a large bonus and holding a valuable region, Jefferson Park.

Not until round 8 does blue take a red territory held by 3, a single yellow and a single green to secure the bonus and same round yellow attacks Midway and holds to prevent me being able to break O'Hare. Rd #7 Yellow has 3 bonus zones and 17 regions. Blue deploys 4 on West Pullman to protect yellows far south side bonus from Red and continues to take my (green)'s broken bonus territories at River West. I had no bonus and 13 regions at the time.

Rd #9, I'm (Green) down to 5 territories with singles on each and several miss-matched cards and blue drops 20, two territories away and goes after Red instead and breaks his bonus, leaving yellow to eliminate me. Yellow then cashes in my spoils, drops 15 and then he goes after Red without touching Blue.

Rd 11, 3 players left, end of the game, Blue drops top of the board at O'Hare, away from his only bonus at far south side and takes one meaningless territory, Norwood Park, making no attempt to protect his bonus or break yellow, who has 6 bonus zones and 42 territories at the time. Yellow then cleans the board, by attacking blue for only the 2nd time and only had to in order to get to Red, eliminates Red and then his partner Blue to win the game.

I looked at the other games these two played in and there is a similar pattern in World 2.1, game 12531816. and France 1789, game 12541458. I won't go into detail, since I wasn't in those games.

There are other moves in every round I'm willing to explain, but I expect this is enough. I play this map often and know it well. Their cheating is obvious, even in a fog game. I play anyone regardless of rank, premium or not, but I'm having second thoughts now. Truth is, I don't care being fooled once by these 2, although losing 42 points blows, I just don't want to see others who play fair and honestly to be cheated by these 2 in the future. Thanks for your time and please contact me with any questions.
MrFitz66

Link fixed.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Re: maite 10 and daniona Secret Diplomacy

Postby king achilles on Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:41 am

Both have been busted.
Sergeant king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Return to Closed C&A Reports