Conquer Club

Political Thread..... VOTE HERE!

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Politically...Where do you stand?

Total votes : 0

Postby heavycola on Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:59 am

THERE IS A MIDDLE GROUND you IDIOT

Questioning govornment leaders is one thing but outright hatred for them is totally different

This patronising arsetalk makes me want to break something. It IS only questioning. Don't call it hatred because you disagree. And 'liberalism is a mental disorder' - liberal comes from the word liberty, meaning 'freedom'. That's all it is. A different viewpoint to yours. I find it pretty fucking offensive that you can label everyone who disagrees with you mentally diseased, but that you can still announce that criticism of Bush and his unnecessary war - around 40,000 dead so far, according to iraqbodycount.org - is wrong and unpatriotic. Honestly man STFU. If evereyone thought like you - or like me for that matter - the political systems in our countries would fall to pieces. Differences of opinion are the fuel that keep democracy going.

And there is NO link between Saddam Hussein and 9/11. There never was. Iraq was a secular country, not a religious one. Bin Laden hated Saddam for that. The rest of the world knows this. You all got hoodwinked, bigtime.
Corporal 1st Class heavycola

Postby jay_a2j on Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:23 am

heavycola wrote:THERE IS A MIDDLE GROUND you IDIOT

Questioning govornment leaders is one thing but outright hatred for them is totally different

This patronising arsetalk makes me want to break something. It IS only questioning. Don't call it hatred because you disagree. And 'liberalism is a mental disorder' - liberal comes from the word liberty, meaning 'freedom'. That's all it is. A different viewpoint to yours. I find it pretty fucking offensive that you can label everyone who disagrees with you mentally diseased, but that you can still announce that criticism of Bush and his unnecessary war - around 40,000 dead so far, according to iraqbodycount.org - is wrong and unpatriotic. Honestly man STFU. If evereyone thought like you - or like me for that matter - the political systems in our countries would fall to pieces. Differences of opinion are the fuel that keep democracy going.

And there is NO link between Saddam Hussein and 9/11. There never was. Iraq was a secular country, not a religious one. Bin Laden hated Saddam for that. The rest of the world knows this. You all got hoodwinked, bigtime.

Its NOT only questioning!

"Bush is Hitler"

"Bush is a terrorist"

My God man, call it what it is! They HATE Bush. As much as I disliked Clinton I did not hate him. You guys keep living in your "Michael Moore" world. The United States has NEVER been this divided. "A nation divided can not stand" We are fighting two wars. One on terror and the other here at home, a political war (Which is the reason we lost VIETNAM). Why can't you see the damage you are causing the nation. This war could have been over and done with a long time ago but the political war is slowing it down. And if we lose (pull out of Iraq) the left will be responcible.... make no mistake.
THE DEBATE IS OVER...
PLAYER57832 wrote:Too many of those who claim they don't believe global warming are really "end-timer" Christians.

JESUS SAVES!!!
Lieutenant jay_a2j

Postby heavycola on Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:08 pm

You guys

don't patronise me. You have no idea what i think or where i stand.

And you shloud never have been in vietnam. You're nuts. I 'm through.

Postby Shaman on Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:48 pm

"I am the commander, see? I do not need to explain why I say things. That's the interesting thing about being the President. Maybe somebody needs to explain to me why they say something, but I don't fell like I owe anybody an explanation."

"See, free nations are peaceful nations. Free nations don't attack each other. Free nations don't develop weapons of mass destuction."

"No President has done more for human rights than I have."

President George W. Bush speaking only the truth.
Corporal 1st Class Shaman

Postby jay_a2j on Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:54 pm

heavycola wrote:
You guys

Yes you are through... We were in Vietnam to STOP the spread of communism. Wasn't about oil.
THE DEBATE IS OVER...
PLAYER57832 wrote:Too many of those who claim they don't believe global warming are really "end-timer" Christians.

JESUS SAVES!!!
Lieutenant jay_a2j

Postby reverend_kyle on Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:51 am

jay_a2j wrote:
heavycola wrote:
You guys

Yes you are through... We were in Vietnam to STOP the spread of communism. Wasn't about oil.

So you admit the war with iraq is about oil?
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Postby jay_a2j on Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:54 am

reverend_kyle wrote:
jay_a2j wrote:
heavycola wrote:
You guys

no, but the left needs a reason.
THE DEBATE IS OVER...

JESUS SAVES!!!
Lieutenant jay_a2j

Postby reverend_kyle on Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:55 am

jay_a2j wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:
jay_a2j wrote:
heavycola wrote:
You guys

Stopping Communism worked so well in Korea it was destined to work in Vietnam.
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Postby jay_a2j on Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:03 am

reverend_kyle wrote:
jay_a2j wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:
jay_a2j wrote:
heavycola wrote:
You guys

South Korea is not communist. So yeah, it worked there.
THE DEBATE IS OVER...

JESUS SAVES!!!
Lieutenant jay_a2j

Postby reverend_kyle on Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:05 am

jay_a2j wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:
jay_a2j wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:
jay_a2j wrote:
heavycola wrote:
You guys

South Korea is not communist. So yeah, it worked there.

But North Korea ended up crazyyy....
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Postby jay_a2j on Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:17 am

The Korean war was about stopping the north Koreans from taking over south Korea...... stopping communism. Don't know how long north korea has been communist. Probably forever.
THE DEBATE IS OVER...

JESUS SAVES!!!
Lieutenant jay_a2j

Postby reverend_kyle on Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:25 am

jay_a2j wrote:The Korean war was about stopping the north Koreans from taking over south Korea...... stopping communism. Don't know how long north korea has been communist. Probably forever.

Yep since the beginning of time the North Koreans were commies... Umm howabout russia tried to make Korea communist so we decided we cant let the commies spread power(Which is all neoconservatism thistime used by the commies) and so we decided to be INSURGENTS and stop them.. We wanted all of Korea but we decided half was good enough and split families apart etc.. there is a reason that your clothes say made in korea and dont specify which.. most of them want to be one country.. Before the Korean war it was just one country...
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Postby heavycola on Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:35 am

jay your history is incredibly patchy at best. I don't think anyone actually buys the SE Asia 'domino effect' crap these days. Vietnam was fought for very misguided reasons. Communism died all by itself. A lot of lives could have been spared.

North korea is a hereditary dictatorship. Communist it aint.

Postby reverend_kyle on Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:37 am

heavycola wrote:jay your history is incredibly patchy at best. I don't think anyone actually buys the SE Asia 'domino effect' crap these days. Vietnam was fought for very misguided reasons. Communism died all by itself. A lot of lives could have been spared.

Yeah I was going to say that but I'm in a shitty mood today so I decided I'd take a diff road...
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Postby jay_a2j on Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:46 am

reverend_kyle wrote:
heavycola wrote:jay your history is incredibly patchy at best. I don't think anyone actually buys the SE Asia 'domino effect' crap these days. Vietnam was fought for very misguided reasons. Communism died all by itself. A lot of lives could have been spared.

Yeah I was going to say that but I'm in a shitty mood today so I decided I'd take a diff road...

No kyle... you said Russia was "spreading communism" to Korea and we tried to stop them. Looks like your history is just as "patchy". :wink:
THE DEBATE IS OVER...

JESUS SAVES!!!
Lieutenant jay_a2j

Postby reverend_kyle on Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:49 am

jay_a2j wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:

No kyle... you said Russia was "spreading communism" to Korea and we tried to stop them. Looks like your history is just as "patchy". :wink:

They were(attempting at least) Russia didnt really have a true form of communism however they just had a dictatorship.. Its really semantics.. unless you know what communism is you will call it communism... A better phrasing Russia was tyring to spread their form of government.. none of it is communism anymore..
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Postby jay_a2j on Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:00 am

reverend_kyle wrote:
jay_a2j wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:

They were(attempting at least) Russia didnt really have a true form of communism however they just had a dictatorship.. Its really semantics.. unless you know what communism is you will call it communism... A better phrasing Russia was tyring to spread their form of government.. none of it is communism anymore..

:roll: I think kyle is one of those "I'm never wrong" type of people and when he finds himself in a hole he just keeps digging. So I will let the rolly eyes speak for themselves so as not to drag this out for what may be an eternity.
THE DEBATE IS OVER...

JESUS SAVES!!!
Lieutenant jay_a2j

Postby reverend_kyle on Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:02 am

jay_a2j wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:
jay_a2j wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:

:roll: I think kyle is one of those "I'm never wrong" type of people and when he finds himself in a hole he just keeps digging. So I will let the rolly eyes speak for themselves so as not to drag this out for what may be an eternity.

Tell me if thats not how it went.. Btw, I'm a pretty damn big fan of history...
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Postby jay_a2j on Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:09 am

reverend_kyle wrote:
jay_a2j wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:
jay_a2j wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:

Russia installing a dictator in north korea? Um I doubt it. Heaveycola is right communism is not a dictatorship. So, if north korea had a dictator (and still does) Russia had nothing to do with it as they were communist.

ok fan of history...what year did the berlin wall come down? Why did Japan bomb Pearl harbor? How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?
THE DEBATE IS OVER...

JESUS SAVES!!!
Lieutenant jay_a2j

Postby reverend_kyle on Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:26 am

jay_a2j wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:
jay_a2j wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:
jay_a2j wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:

Russia installing a dictator in north korea? Um I doubt it. Heaveycola is right communism is not a dictatorship. So, if north korea had a dictator (and still does) Russia had nothing to do with it as they were communist.

Umm... I would say russias "communism" was VERY much dictatorship and VERY little "communism" much like n. korea, cuba, china's "communism".....

I would answer those quesitions but they have very little relavence and do you remember what happened when we got off topic with the other political thread?
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Postby jay_a2j on Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:28 am

you are evasive aren't you?
THE DEBATE IS OVER...

JESUS SAVES!!!
Lieutenant jay_a2j

Postby reverend_kyle on Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:32 am

jay_a2j wrote:you are evasive aren't you?
Well i could say it fell in november of 1989 and that Reagan was a sexy man for helping it fall but it could go into sexual fantasies about Reagan...
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Postby jay_a2j on Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:34 am

reverend_kyle wrote:
Well i could say it fell in november of 1989 and that Reagan was a sexy man for helping it fall but it could go into sexual fantasies about Reagan...

really now? TMI
THE DEBATE IS OVER...

JESUS SAVES!!!
Lieutenant jay_a2j

Postby reverend_kyle on Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:41 am

jay_a2j wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:

really now? TMI
Thats how minds in Off-Topics work.. I'm not saying he is... Oh and btw i got a tootsie roll pop done in 189 licks... and who the f*ck cares why the japanese bombed pearl harbor....
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Postby jay_a2j on Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:46 am

reverend_kyle wrote: and who the f*ck cares why the japanese bombed pearl harbor....

wow, that says a lot.

***Pulls out a tootsie pop.... One, Two...... Three!***

back to politics.
THE DEBATE IS OVER...

JESUS SAVES!!!
Lieutenant jay_a2j

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,