Conquer Club

1931roadster [closed] BG

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

1931roadster [closed] BG

Postby Humrlmo on Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:57 pm

Accused:

1931roadster

The accused are suspected of:

Other: Violation of Forum Guidelines : Flaming (I hope PM's are included with this!)

Flames are posts or parts of posts which, directly or indirectly, insult, belittle, bully, name-call, or otherwise attack another user, and are not allowed.
HIDE: FLAMING SPECIFICS
It doesn't matter if another user rubs you the wrong way, that's not an excuse to flame or personally attack them.
Attacking a person instead of the user is NOT ok - it's all fun and games until it becomes personal.
Using a person's real information, picture, address, blog or anything else "personal" is NOT ok, and is Personal Information Abuse.
Yes, we are liberal on coarse language, but this does not mean cyber-bullying or abusive bigotry is acceptable anywhere. You will be removed from the community for cyber-bullying or abusive bigotry.

Flaming will get your post edited/deleted and you will receive a disciplinary action from a mod. Cyber-bullying or harassment will similarly result in a disciplinary action, and a ton of bricks.

Attached PM(s):

Comments: This is not the first time this guy has been abusive in PM"s to me just because I foe him. My right to foe anyone I chose and for this person he's permanently staying on that list!
Highest: Image - 3205 - #T-51

Captain Humrlmo

Re: 1931roadster

Postby SaMejoHn on Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:20 pm

:lol: :lol: would you like a tissue? and i'm talking to you, the user, and not the person just so its not personal. ;)
Major SaMejoHn

Postby Humrlmo on Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:23 pm

SaMejoHn wrote::lol: :lol: would you like a tissue? and i'm talking to you, the user, and not the person just so its not personal. ;)

Thanks SaMejoHn you've provided another example of what not to do according to Forum rules:

Trolling is the intentional attempt to cause chaos.
HIDE: TROLLING SPECIFICS
Posting controversial or irrelevant messages or topics with the intent to provoke someone else into a contest of over-manly confrontation, emotional response, flame fest or to generally disrupt the discussion, community or user is not cool. Prompting or provoking others (Baiting) to do that is just as bad.
Don't Bait or provoke others. Just because you didn't directly attack another user does not make your post a meaningful contribution. If your post's intent was to provoke another user into an emotional response, to get under their skin or to otherwise piss them off, you're baiting them. Hopefully the user doesn't take the bait, but you'll probably receive a disciplinary action from a mod.
Don't ever post personal information of other users. Anywhere. Ever. Even if they already posted it somewhere else. This includes posting personal information about a CC user on another site, you will be held accountable here.
Don't de-rail topics, don't spam them, don't flame them, don't bait them, don't drive a topic into a negative spiral.
Don't flog a dead horse. If a discussion is over, it's over. Screaming louder, more or in a different place is not going to change the answer already given. If you think the answer was wrong, PM an Admin. If you think the admin is wrong, then this probably isn't the right community for you.
If someone is trolling or baiting, don't fall for it. The best way to irritate trolls and ultimately drive them away is to ignore them. These people crave attention in any form, be it praise or condemnation, and will stay in an argument for the thrill of the battle. Ignore them and it will hurt more than any "zing" or insult you might come back with.

There is little that is more annoying than a troll. This will get you removed from the CC community quicker than almost anything else.

Captain Humrlmo

Postby Symmetry on Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:22 am

Humrlmo wrote:Accused:

1931roadster

The accused are suspected of:

Other: Violation of Forum Guidelines : Flaming (I hope PM's are included with this!)

Flames are posts or parts of posts which, directly or indirectly, insult, belittle, bully, name-call, or otherwise attack another user, and are not allowed.
HIDE: FLAMING SPECIFICS
It doesn't matter if another user rubs you the wrong way, that's not an excuse to flame or personally attack them.
Attacking a person instead of the user is NOT ok - it's all fun and games until it becomes personal.
Using a person's real information, picture, address, blog or anything else "personal" is NOT ok, and is Personal Information Abuse.
Yes, we are liberal on coarse language, but this does not mean cyber-bullying or abusive bigotry is acceptable anywhere. You will be removed from the community for cyber-bullying or abusive bigotry.

Flaming will get your post edited/deleted and you will receive a disciplinary action from a mod. Cyber-bullying or harassment will similarly result in a disciplinary action, and a ton of bricks.

Attached PM(s):

Comments: This is not the first time this guy has been abusive in PM"s to me just because I foe him. My right to foe anyone I chose and for this person he's permanently staying on that list!

See that triangle in the top right of the PM, the one with the red "!" in it? Click it when you get something like this. It's quicker, easier, and doesn't clog up the C&A forum.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby Humrlmo on Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:23 am

Thanks for the info! I will do that if needed in the future.

Captain Humrlmo

Postby Symmetry on Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:30 am

Humrlmo wrote:Thanks for the info! I will do that if needed in the future.

It's the easier option. I wouldn't be too optimistic about how this thread will turn out though.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby afroaction on Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:55 am

You can foe who ever you want Humrlmo, but it's seems pretty tame what roadster said, and in his defense seems like all he wanted was a rematch from you and you chickened out! You also foed me no reason, maybe that just the kind of player you are. I couldn't care less if you foed me. Foe and move on.
Major afroaction

Re: 1931roadster [closed] BG

Postby BGtheBrain on Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:25 pm

To set your inbox to delete PMs from foe's click her for a quick guide.
viewtopic.php?f=57&t=48225

Other than that, I will close this one
Captain BGtheBrain

Postby 1931roadster on Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:25 pm

Removed
Last edited by BGtheBrain on Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed flames
Corporal 1931roadster

Postby BGtheBrain on Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:31 pm

Locked. Gonna get an official warning tomorrow for flaming in this forum.
Captain BGtheBrain

Return to Closed C&A Reports