Conquer Club

Clan Merger - EMPIRE & Agents of Chaos - yes, seriously.

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Clan Merger - EMPIRE & Agents of Chaos

Postby nicestash on Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:46 pm

slickstm wrote:Dice killed us in that game. But I am glad u replied because I didn't have you foed but now you are! ;)

Very slick; exactly the type of excuse I'd expect from an AoC member. If you look at the game log, you'll notice how lucky you guys were: we got stuck hitting a neutral base while you guys never missed. For us to still pull out a 'w' is testament to your extreme noobism.
Major nicestash

Postby jetsetwilly on Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:50 pm

nicestash wrote:
slickstm wrote:Dice killed us in that game. But I am glad u replied because I didn't have you foed but now you are! ;)

Very slick; exactly the type of excuse I'd expect from an AoC member. If you look at the game log, you'll notice how lucky you guys were: we got stuck hitting a neutral base while you guys never missed. For us to still pull out a 'w' is testament to your extreme noobism.

Right that's it, you two aren't sitting together at the ceremony!
Sergeant 1st Class jetsetwilly

Postby Gen. Ramsarelli on Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:10 pm

jetsetwilly wrote:
nicestash wrote:

I was thinking we should just all pitch in to get'em a room and let them get it over with.
Major Gen. Ramsarelli

Postby Jackofalltrades on Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:01 pm

Gen. Ramsarelli wrote:
jetsetwilly wrote:
nicestash wrote:

I was thinking we should just all pitch in to get'em a room and let them get it over with.

Gen, i'll donate the boxin gloves for them tho they may just spend more time wrestling on the mat :P

seriously tho i barely know these guys wtf?!?!?! (2 year hiatus not withstanding) how the winds have changed from when i joined the proud clan that was empire... shesh...
show
Major Jackofalltrades

Postby jricart on Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:34 pm

Ok, a couple more hours for you guys to have fun with this Aprils Fool Day joke that is not funny for me at all!

JRT
Lieutenant jricart

Postby Swimmerdude99 on Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:52 pm

jricart wrote:Ok, a couple more hours for you guys to have fun with this Aprils Fool Day joke that is not funny for me at all!

JRT

Jrt. Why you gotta ruin it? We all were having so much fun screwing with people and you have to go ahead and tell them its april fools? I'm so tired of you and your talking. Everytime we enter a game you run your mouth and order people arounda nd it doens't even make sense. Not to mention you always say "kill green". What is that. Some sort of fetish? I can't stand you. I think I'm gonna have to dump Empire. We try to have fun and you ruin it. I need a cool group of people that like to have fun and can play along witha freaking joke.
Offsite to 12/31/2023. Reach out to TheSpaceCowboy to reach me
Major Swimmerdude99

Postby nicestash on Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:04 pm

What the f*ck? I was told this was NOT a April Fool's joke. What the he!! is going on?! Probably you and John thought it'd be fun to screw with me :evil:
Major nicestash

Postby hyposquasher on Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:10 pm

swimmerdude99 wrote:
jricart wrote:Ok, a couple more hours for you guys to have fun with this Aprils Fool Day joke that is not funny for me at all!

JRT

Jrt. Why you gotta ruin it? We all were having so much fun screwing with people and you have to go ahead and tell them its april fools? I'm so tired of you and your talking. Everytime we enter a game you run your mouth and order people arounda nd it doens't even make sense. Not to mention you always say "kill green". What is that. Some sort of fetish? I can't stand you. I think I'm gonna have to dump Empire. We try to have fun and you ruin it. I need a cool group of people that like to have fun and can play along witha freaking joke.

I don't think I'm going to like playing with this JRT guy, either. Reminds me of angola. He doesn't have a "kill green" fetish but he does start every game by instructing his team to, "roll sixes."
This image cannot be clicked.

High Score: 4112 - 11-30-2014
New High Score: 4164 - 4/9/20
New High Score: 4315 - 4/5/21
General hyposquasher

Postby Crazyirishman on Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:25 pm

Sometimes dogs are brown.
Captain Crazyirishman

Postby grifftron on Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:50 pm

cats are cute.
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Postby jricart on Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:37 pm

Thanks Stash for letting me know about the pussy cat post. Since I had him foed I was not able to see any of his stupid posts!

hyposquasher wrote:I don't think I'm going to like playing with this JRT guy, either. Reminds me of angola. He doesn't have a "kill green" fetish but he does start every game by instructing his team to, "roll sixes."

Yes... thanks god this is no happening at all... I will not like to play with you at all... and tell your leader (Angola) to go back to Africa! The amnesty is not happening, and he will get deported soon!

The only way I can merge with you guys is if you have a Hot Female Member in your clan that I can flirt with, but you guys are always on a Sausage Party all the time.

JRT
Lieutenant jricart

Re: Clan Merger - EMPIRE & Agents of Chaos - yes, seriously.

Postby jj3044 on Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:20 pm

Well done to all of the Empire and AOC fellas on making it sound like a joke... to those who thought like Freak... April Fool's. :)

Yes, this merger is real, and we are excited about it. The timing just happened to come at the right time to make a post on 4/1... so of course we wanted to have some fun with y'all!

This is just the announcement of the merger, but it hasn't technically happened yet. As such taking both clans off the F400 was a bit premature I think... unless THAT was an April Fool's joke, in which case I applaud you, IP. =D>
Colonel jj3044

Postby nicestash on Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:24 pm

jj3044 wrote:Well done to all of the Empire and AOC fellas on making it sound like a joke... to those who thought like Freakins... April Fool's. :)

Yes, this merger is real, and we are excited about it. The timing just happened to come at the right time to make a post on 4/1... so of course we wanted to have some fun with y'all!

This is just the announcement of the merger, but it hasn't technically happened yet. As such taking both clans off the F400 was a bit premature I think... unless THAT was an April Fool's joke, in which case I applaud you, IP. =D>

Yes, and I actually love John and AoC :)
To those who tried to recruit me: sorry guys, I'm sticking with Agents of the Empire :)
Major nicestash

Postby jricart on Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:32 pm

nicestash wrote:
jj3044 wrote:Well done to all of the Empire and AOC fellas on making it sound like a joke... to those who thought like Freakins... April Fool's. :)

Yes, and I actually love John and AoC :)
To those who tried to recruit me: sorry guys, I'm sticking with Agents of the Empire :)

And Yes! Im leaving Empire cuz I hate Sausages Parties!

JRT
Lieutenant jricart

Postby hyposquasher on Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:35 pm

jj3044 wrote:Well done to all of the Empire and AOC fellas on making it sound like a joke... to those who thought like Freak... April Fool's. :)

Indeed, very exciting for all of us :)

More details to come!
This image cannot be clicked.

High Score: 4112 - 11-30-2014
New High Score: 4164 - 4/9/20
New High Score: 4315 - 4/5/21
General hyposquasher

Postby Emmdizzle on Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:08 pm

All I can say is.....wow!
Brigadier Emmdizzle

Postby Denise on Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:13 pm

Awesome, guys. Good luck!
Colonel Denise

Postby Swimmerdude99 on Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:09 am

Totally stoked. Once upon a time I was going through test game with AoC and Empire and had to make the decision. Now I will get to play with both clans. Its gonna be awesome!! :)
Major Swimmerdude99

Postby skillfusniper33 on Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:14 am

swimmerdude99 wrote:Totally stoked. Once upon a time I was going through test game with AoC and Empire and had to make the decision. Now I will get to play with both clans. Its gonna be awesome!! :)

Same thing, looking forward to this merger a ton!
Place: 267 Score: 2630
Major skillfusniper33

Postby silversun6 on Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:15 am

f*ck me , this is real :o :shock:
Colonel silversun6

Postby angola on Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:19 am

skillfusniper33 wrote:
swimmerdude99 wrote:Totally stoked. Once upon a time I was going through test game with AoC and Empire and had to make the decision. Now I will get to play with both clans. Its gonna be awesome!! :)

Same thing, looking forward to this merger a ton!

Yep. This is going to be a blast. I look forward to kicking ass and taking names.
Highest rank: 48th. Highest score: 3,384. Feb. 9, 2014.
Captain angola

Postby Dako on Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:32 am

There would be some interesting wars in the future. Thrilled to meet you in the next competition!
Colonel Dako

Postby usernamer on Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:35 am

silversun6 wrote:f*ck me , this is real :o :shock:

Yeah boi. Is gonna be epic :D
Major usernamer

Postby Ickyketseddie on Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:20 am

Empire of Chaos!?! :shock:
Captain Ickyketseddie

Postby Swimmerdude99 on Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:41 am

Sounds a little Epic does it not? It will also haunt you in your sleep.
Major Swimmerdude99

PreviousNext

Return to Clan Archives