Conquer Club

Missing turns

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Missing turns

Postby sportsgod24 on Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:59 pm

Ok, so I know that if three straight turns are missed the player automatically loses. Why is there not a rule that does not involve consecutive misses? Currently I'm in a game where the opponent took an early lead and virtually had it won. Since then, he has missed four turns total and can still win it easily, even if he misses his next turn. I think it is terrible that a player can miss 5 turns and still win a game, but even aside from that a pointless game has been dragged on for over a week.

I would suggest making it three missed turns period and you lose. Or at the very minimum stop giving them deferred troops after two misses and cap it at like 5 total misses. Anyone out there agree with me?
Major sportsgod24

Re: Missing turns

Postby _sabotage_ on Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:04 pm

I had a teammate in 8-player doubles, didn't take a single turn and won like 51 points.

Miss turn = forfeit simple.
Captain _sabotage_

Postby ItsAJackal on Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:27 am

I'm still pretty new to the site, but has missing turns become a strategy? I've been in multiple games where it seems like someone will just purposely miss two turns to have a massive amount of troops to deploy. In a nuclear game where these troop swings shouldn't happen, it's a big deal.
Sergeant 1st Class ItsAJackal

Postby Gilligan on Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:47 am

ItsAJackal wrote:I'm still pretty new to the site, but has missing turns become a strategy? I've been in multiple games where it seems like someone will just purposely miss two turns to have a massive amount of troops to deploy. In a nuclear game where these troop swings shouldn't happen, it's a big deal.

Against lower ranks it might be them not caring. But in tournament or clan play, that very rarely happens.
Captain Gilligan

Return to Conquer Club Discussion