Conquer Club

booger20 and Fantassin[noted]SN

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

booger20 and Fantassin[noted]SN

Postby kirilko on Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:10 pm

<DELETE ME>
PLACE THE NAME OF THE ACCUSED IN THE SUBJECT LINE!!!

Replace or delete any xxxxxxx with the appropriate information.
Delete any accusations or entries which do not apply.

You can upload image attachments to your post by using the 'Upload Attachment' feature below [Preview] and [Submit] buttons.

Accused:

[Fantassinr]
[booger20]

The accused are suspected of:

Conducting Secret Diplomacy

Game number(s):

[12550793]

Comments:while playing an speed trench game, booger 20 kept on helping fantassin the entire time, by either blocking me or taking my bonos so fantassin, could get an bigger bonos which was asia,his play was so bad, that he had to be cheating with fantassin, because even after numorous times i said better do something,i i even purposly didnt take an bonos back and insteade of stopping red he hit me again. i said over he did nothing or missed turns, on purpose,it wasnt just one time but many times he played like this,he preety much gave red the game from the start, and finnaly said he didnt know what he was doing which was complete crap, nobody is this bad, if this isnt secret diplomacy i dont know what is, thankyou for listing im sure you will see the same thing once you watch the game. kirilko
Corporal kirilko

Re: booger20 and Fantassin

Postby kirilko on Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:15 am

also he only mostly deploys in europe, and even though red is huge lead, he continues to harass me, whole game, and one would think that if someone borke your bonos over and over, you wouldnt break someone elses nor place troops near his, plus he always left an 1 troop on moscow, but left atleast hafe an dozen in mine,plus he ran out of time, twice so this also may be an case of an mutli,because the only time he ver attacked him big, was once i told him i was going to post something, and even then he left only 1 troop on his boarder,
Corporal kirilko

Postby Symmetry on Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:42 am

Gibberish
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby Fantassin on Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:28 pm

bogger20 did give me the game by playing poorly but I never asked him to and he never offered an alliance.
kirilko said no one plays that bad. I've seen way worse. And bogger20 had never played a trench game before.
Major Fantassin

Postby kirilko on Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:20 am

im sorry we really, can't take your word on this, because the prove is in the pudding persay, and by watching his play there really isnt any other explanation,and you bringing forth another person who sent you an secret, memo only strengthens my claims against you, becaue people who's hands are clean dont usually get into trouble, i really think you are just trying to cover up some misdeeds.
Corporal kirilko

Postby Fantassin on Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:41 pm

I don't cheat. Mods will sort it out.
Major Fantassin

Re: booger20 and Fantassin[pending]SN

Postby Fantassin on Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:34 am

Kirilko left me a terrible rating, and a secret diplomacy tag too while the thread is still pending...
If/when I'm cleared, can it be amended?
Major Fantassin

Postby Tenebrus on Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:43 am

"The prove is in the pudding persay".

Marvellous, I think I might start saying that IRL. The report is total nonsense, obviously.
Lieutenant Tenebrus

Postby Criticalwinner on Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:38 pm

Just FAMO. Nothing to see here.
Sergeant 1st Class Criticalwinner

Postby sniffie on Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:55 pm

I'll note this for future reference, and no, we do not remove ratings.
You can always ask a player to change it of course.

sniff
Corporal 1st Class sniffie

Return to Closed C&A Reports