Conquer Club

katishere intentional pointdumping[noted]SN

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

katishere intentional pointdumping[noted]SN

Postby anonymus on Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:23 am

Accused:

katishere

The accused are suspected of:

Being Multis ?

Other: Intentional point-dumping and suiciding /throwing the game

Game number(s):

Game 12561406

Comments:
He got upset when i used gamechat to my advantage, and then started intentionally destroying the game and protecting the 3rd player just to make sure i couldnt win even if we would have reached a truth the game could have gotten balanced again..
he admits to it in game chat even after i explained it was nothing personal just a strategy..
and i would just like to warn other people about this guy.. ego over strategy

EDIT: A quick look at this guys ratings tells the same story.. constantly tagged with; irrational, vindictive, suicider, coward and the likes..

https://www.conquerclub.com/player.php? ... =katishere

/ :?:
Click image to enlarge.

show: BoganGod speaks the truth
Major anonymus

Re: katishere intentional pointdumping

Postby stumeister69 on Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:13 am

waste of time reading this. Foe move on
Cadet stumeister69

Re: katishere intentional pointdumping[pending]SN

Postby Symmetry on Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:20 am

The ratings left pages are a thing to behold.

Ratings Left
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby rishaed on Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:34 am

Nice job sym... I can't see him guilty of point dumping but ratings abuse? Quite possibly.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!

Postby rhp 1 on Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:27 am

anonymus wrote:Accused:

katishere

Being Multis ?

Game number(s):

Game 12561406

Comments:
He got upset when i used gamechat to my advantage, and then started intentionally destroying the game and protecting the 3rd player just to make sure i couldnt win even if we would have reached a truth the game could have gotten balanced again..
he admits to it in game chat even after i explained it was nothing personal just a strategy..

EDIT: A quick look at this guys ratings tells the same story.. constantly tagged with; irrational, vindictive, suicider, coward and the likes..

I've played with and against Kat on several occasions... first.. she's a female, second.. multi? lol... no... she also frowns on shitty play, so you might wanna look in the mirror... and if you play poorly, such as attacking her when there is a stronger opponent in the game, she'd rather see her AND you die to teach you lesson... kind of an interesting way to school people... lol... if you don't like the play, foe her and get on with your life...
Lieutenant rhp 1

Location: IF YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU'RE DOING, IT IS BEST TO DO IT....... QUICKLY

Postby Symmetry on Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:06 am

rhp 1 wrote:
anonymus wrote:Accused:

katishere

Being Multis ?

Game number(s):

Game 12561406

Comments:

I've played with and against Kat on several occasions... first.. she's a female, second.. multi? lol... no... she also frowns on shitty play, so you might wanna look in the mirror... and if you play poorly, such as attacking her when there is a stronger opponent in the game, she'd rather see her AND you die to teach you lesson... kind of an interesting way to school people... lol... if you don't like the play, foe her and get on with your life...

I'm sceptical of the multi stuff too. Not sure if saying that she frequently intentionally suicides against weaker players is a top notch defense though. Especially when the main accusation is "Intentional point-dumping and suiciding /throwing the game".
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby rhp 1 on Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:50 am

i wasn't defending anyone... but sometimes when a person attacks you and makes both of you weak in a game, you don't have a lot of options.. sometimes hitting the fool back who destroyed the balance of the game is your only real option..
Lieutenant rhp 1

Location: IF YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU'RE DOING, IT IS BEST TO DO IT....... QUICKLY

Postby clangfield on Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:43 pm

Not point dumping, not multi... just appears to be attacking the OP who tried to manipulate the game by giving away positions in a fog game which, frankly, is deserved. The OP looks to be someone who can dish it out but can't take it, and is sulking because they weren't collaborated with.
Lieutenant clangfield

Postby anonymus on Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:23 pm

rhp 1 wrote:i wasn't defending anyone... but sometimes when a person attacks you and makes both of you weak in a game, you don't have a lot of options.. sometimes hitting the fool back who destroyed the balance of the game is your only real option..

well if you read the gamelog you see this is not the case..
i was in the strong position, and she was the weakest player.. i was trying to keep the third player from growing and would have succeeded if SHE hadnt kept attacking me.. so basically she is the fool who threw the balance..

and that if anything must be pointdumping especially if you now say she does this a lot..

also nice catch with the ratings left sym..
i guess my post in suggested foe-thread was more accurate than i knew..

Click image to enlarge.

Major anonymus

Postby Symmetry on Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:09 am

Aye, from the game log I can't see katishere ever having conquered anyone other than Anon from start to finish. There's probably a better way to phrase that, as it was a 3 person game, but it's not as if the log indicates she was playing a balanced game.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby DJPatrick on Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:53 am

Anon seems to have a strange reading of "points dumping"...is this coming from the fact he told Katishere to lose to him rather than a lesser-ranked player so that she would lose fewer points? Now THAT would be throwing the game; and yes, I know almost everyone does this as it's a survival thing but most are much more subtle about it or trust others to follow their self-(points)-survival instinct. There have been cases in the past where others have been given warnings for such blatant manipulation. perhaps the OP needs a "gentle" reminder. As to the Ratings abuse issue. that is clearly NOT included on the OP's ticket...it says on the C&A form he filled out 'to be sure before posting'...he didn't even get the charges right.
Lieutenant DJPatrick

Postby Symmetry on Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:42 am

DJPatrick wrote:Anon seems to have a strange reading of "points dumping"...is this coming from the fact he told Katishere to lose to him rather than a lesser-ranked player so that she would lose fewer points? Now THAT would be throwing the game; and yes, I know almost everyone does this as it's a survival thing but most are much more subtle about it or trust others to follow their self-(points)-survival instinct. There have been cases in the past where others have been given warnings for such blatant manipulation. perhaps the OP needs a "gentle" reminder. As to the Ratings abuse issue. that is clearly NOT included on the OP's ticket...it says on the C&A form he filled out 'to be sure before posting'...he didn't even get the charges right.

:roll:
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby ke_rassa on Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:10 pm

It's a 3 person game. Tempers seem to flare up alot more in these types of games and people do irrational things. FAMO
Corporal ke_rassa

Postby Symmetry on Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:40 pm

ke_rassa wrote:It's a 3 person game. Tempers seem to flare up alot more in these types of games and people do irrational things. FAMO

Already foed by the OP, if I read correctly.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby BigBallinStalin on Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:10 am

anonymus wrote:
rhp 1 wrote:i wasn't defending anyone... but sometimes when a person attacks you and makes both of you weak in a game, you don't have a lot of options.. sometimes hitting the fool back who destroyed the balance of the game is your only real option..

i was in the strong position, and she was the weakest player.. i was trying to keep the third player from growing and would have succeeded if SHE hadnt kept attacking me.. so basically she is the fool who threw the balance..

and that if anything must be pointdumping especially if you now say she does this a lot..

She prevented you from winning, so now you file a cheating complaint? Seems very sportsmanlike. Let's throw in charges of international kitten fighting while we're at it!

If you're the weakest player, and the strongest player is dominating the second-strongest, would you (1) sit there and do nothing, or (2) prevent the strongest from winning? (Sure, she attacked you for longer than you'd like--maybe you're the reason why she's the weakest, who knows. What details are missing from your story?).

In any three player stalemate, if someone 'throws the balance', should they be accused of cheating? Or should they sit there and do nothing or very little--considering how easy accusing someone of 'cheating' seems to be?
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby Symmetry on Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:23 am

BigBallinStalin wrote:
anonymus wrote:

She prevented you from winning, so now you file a cheating complaint? Seems very sportsmanlike. Let's throw in charges of international kitten fighting while we're at it!

If you're the weakest player, and the strongest player is dominating the second-strongest, would you (1) sit there and do nothing, or (2) prevent the strongest from winning? (Sure, she attacked you for longer than you'd like--maybe you're the reason why she's the weakest, who knows. What details are missing from your story?).

In any three player stalemate, if someone 'throws the balance', should they be accused of cheating? Or should they sit there and do nothing or very little--considering how easy accusing someone of 'cheating' seems to be?

ITT- BBS hasn't read the game log or the previous posts.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby DJPatrick on Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:20 am

Symmetry...sometimes your posts make sense, sometimes I even agree with them...this isn't one of those time's...all you have done here is rebut everyone else's point of view...how do you know BBS hasn't read either...maybe he just hasn't read yours and maybe he's in a majority there...You are NOT the voice of reason in C&A and at the same time hardly the voice of experience (at least not under this login) give it a break m8...the charges do NOT stand up...if anon wants to file a complaint for ratings abuse let him start a pertinent thread...this one is BS,,,
Lieutenant DJPatrick

Postby Symmetry on Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:31 am

DJPatrick wrote:Symmetry...sometimes your posts make sense, sometimes I even agree with them...this isn't one of those time's...all you have done here is rebut everyone else's point of view...how do you know BBS hasn't read either...maybe he just hasn't read yours and maybe he's in a majority there...You are NOT the voice of reason in C&A and at the same time hardly the voice of experience (at least not under this login) give it a break m8...the charges do NOT stand up...if anon wants to file a complaint for ratings abuse let him start a pertinent thread...this one is BS,,,

Ok, what points do you feel need to be dealt with?
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby macbone on Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:34 am

Symmetry wrote:The ratings left pages are a thing to behold.

Ratings Left

I gasped a little. =)
Colonel macbone

Postby DJPatrick on Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:56 am

Auto-eroticism there, bone???
Go back to the C&A Report...OP posts allegations of Multi (BS) point-dumping(BS) and throwing the game (doubtful, but debatable)...This is not a Kangaroo court where pps are put upfor trial and evidence is gathered far and wide over any charges which some others think may apply...The charges in this report ar bullshit and I can't understand why the Mods don't see that and rule on it. It's not there perogative to leave it open for others to come up with other un-related charges to "get" the accused for anything else.
Thisshould be thrown out. If anon or anyone else wishes to pursue katishere, rather than play games which is what we pay money for, then let them...In a new report. Your gasping a little sounds like you've cooked something up without realizing the true ingredients????
Lieutenant DJPatrick

Postby anonymus on Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:13 am

DJPatrick wrote:Auto-eroticism there, bone???
Go back to the C&A Report...OP posts allegations of Multi (BS) point-dumping(BS) and throwing the game (doubtful, but debatable)...This is not a Kangaroo court where pps are put upfor trial and evidence is gathered far and wide over any charges which some others think may apply...The charges in this report ar bullshit and I can't understand why the Mods don't see that and rule on it. It's not there perogative to leave it open for others to come up with other un-related charges to "get" the accused for anything else.
Thisshould be thrown out. If anon or anyone else wishes to pursue katishere, rather than play games which is what we pay money for, then let them...In a new report. Your gasping a little sounds like you've cooked something up without realizing the true ingredients????

so all the cases where someone where accused of say ratings-abuse or secret diplomacy and when the hunters run their check find a bunch of multis, you think these charges should be dropped?

This is not a court of law, i am not filing a suit against anyone, i am pointing out that rules may have been broken and it is up to the mods to agree or disagree with me..

Just because i did not look through all of her games and history before filing my claim (that i still think is valid due to the behavior of this player) does that mean that this kind of conduct as the player obviously have been engaging in (as per syms pointing out), is ok? even though it is clearly against the rules?

please end you knight in shining armor-crusade Pat, "she" wont give you any irl benefits for it either way.. this is about protecting the rest of the community against a player who obviously is vindictive and does not hesitate to throw a game(destroy a game) for "her" petty personal reasons..

[/rant]

Click image to enlarge.

Major anonymus

Postby macbone on Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:06 pm

Pat, this looks like a clear case of FAMO to me, but those ratings! 5 pages of almost nothing but 1-star ratings! I mean, just looking at his/her ratings, you'd think he/she played the worst players on Conquer Club.
Colonel macbone

Postby sniffie on Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:50 pm

I will note this case for future reference.

sniff
Corporal 1st Class sniffie

Re: katishere intentional pointdumping[noted]SN

Postby DJPatrick on Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:55 am

Sorry, Anon...wrong answer...this IS a court of law...given the e-nature of CC it covers a lot of jurisdictions with conflicting case law but the over-riding factor is Natural Justice...if someone is accused of a crime they can't be found guilty of an alternative "crime" just becoz he original allegations do not stack up...and I'm not wearing any suit of armour to protect Kadishere...never met her/never played her (Ithink)...but consider the C&A mods...your allegation does not hold up...withdraw...lodge a new one for ratings abuse and it lookss like you have evidence and will get a ruling in your favour.
Sniffie posted that this is "noted" ...whatever that mens...post a NEW thread on ratings abuse and it appears hopeful...Do not expect C&A Mods to have a Zap Gun to hit the Bad guys just becoz somewhere they've screwed up...
BTW... I've (once) posted a C&A and was very pissed off with the Mods report but in retrospect it was becoz I didn't nail the facts before posting...and Never Foed anyone including your good self coz I can talk the leg off a table...lol
Lieutenant DJPatrick

Re: katishere intentional pointdumping[noted]SN

Postby Symmetry on Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:12 am

DJPatrick wrote:Sorry, Anon...wrong answer...this IS a court of law...

Not really.
Sergeant Symmetry

Next

Return to Closed C&A Reports