Conquer Club

Darkest Day in History of Conquer Club?

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: Darkest Day in History of Conquer Club?

Postby Butters1919 on Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:22 pm

betiko wrote:i got to agree about the CC5. worse thing is that they are neglecting the huge mistake they did. I don't really see why el jefe couldn't participate though. all mods get a free entry.

Mods are fine, they don't have anything to gain financially from the running of the site. They are volunteers and deserve a few perks. But owners should not participate.
Cook Butters1919

Postby Funkyterrance on Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:26 pm

betiko wrote:i've never really got to know blitz. Was never in the forum back in the days so never got to know his personality. But yeah KH was a funny guy, big loss. Never really understood how he could be so friends with demonfork though. gosh, this guy was the worse thing on CC, happy he left.

Demonfork was like that member of the palace who owed the king his life or something. Maybe KH gave him a blood transfusion in rl, who knows.
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby laughingcavalier on Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:38 pm

So funkyterrence is King Herpes' multi is that it?
Major laughingcavalier

Postby jsnyder748 on Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:25 pm

TheForgivenOne wrote:
jsnyder748 wrote:
TheForgivenOne wrote:
Funkyterrance wrote:For me, Kiron allowed to regain conqueror position. I'm sure there were others in the past that topped this as far as undeserving titles but they were before my time so I can't really compare.

He may have gotten the rank (It's automated), but never got the medal back ;p

I did see that this was the case a while ago, but how exactly does this work? Is there a way he would ever get the medal playing legit? what would have to happen for him to get the medal?

I don't care if he gets it or not, but it seems sort of objective to not give a scenario where he would receive it.

What if he lost 500 points or even 1000 points and then came back up the ranks without cheating? Or will he never receive it. no matter what.

Tbh? I'm not 100% sure, as they are handed out manually (To my knowledge). If he was to drop down, then come back up legally, he probably would be awarded it, but don't hold my words as the truth.

Well....as of right now he could drop all of the points from his 1 v 1 's with xiangwang and the questionable 8 person third crusade game and he would be conqueror still. So maybe bring this question up to other rule mods and ask....
Colonel jsnyder748

Postby Serbia on Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:29 pm

laughingcavalier wrote:So funkyterrence is King Herpes' multi is that it?

I'm sure that's insulting to one of those two fine users.

Bollocks.
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby Gilligan on Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:01 pm

Butters1919 wrote:just some ideas, not that I necessarily think they are the worst:

Cup 5 not being run with proper amount of players: http://www.conquerclub.com/player.php?mode=cup1
Owner of site participating in the Cup (although he's been eliminated): Game 12365370
When this guy joined: Gen.LeeGettinhed

Please elaborate on why Jefe shouldn't be able to participate
Captain Gilligan

Postby Butters1919 on Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:46 pm

Gilligan wrote:
Butters1919 wrote:just some ideas, not that I necessarily think they are the worst:

Cup 5 not being run with proper amount of players: http://www.conquerclub.com/player.php?mode=cup1
Owner of site participating in the Cup (although he's been eliminated): Game 12365370

Name me a competition where the prize is monetary in nature that the owner of the entity hosting the competition is aloud to compete?

It's common practice! Check out the small print of any fast food joint, etc., that's hosting "money for prize" promotion. Employees (never mind owners) are not aloud to compete. It's a conflict of interest.
Cook Butters1919

Postby Bruceswar on Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:28 am

Butters1919 wrote:
Gilligan wrote:

Name me a competition where the prize is monetary in nature that the owner of the entity hosting the competition is aloud to compete?

It's common practice! Check out the small print of any fast food joint, etc., that's hosting "money for prize" promotion. Employees (never mind owners) are not aloud to compete. It's a conflict of interest.

This is a game, not life or death. I see no reason he cannot play. If he were to win, I am sure he would give the prize out in the next one or raffle it off.
Highest Rank: 26 Highest Score: 3480
Corporal Bruceswar

Postby muy_thaiguy on Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:58 pm

Wicked went batshit crazy (former mod for you newer guys)
2007 Spam Wars
Blitz cheating and getting banned
Flame Wars getting chucked out (everyone thought it was an April Fools Joke since it happened on the 1st, boy were we wrong)
Hasbro visited and several game components on here had to be changed, mainly names.
Banning of some of the best posters (Dancing Mustard, Norse (despite his racism), Suggs, and others)
The day ads were added.
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

What, you expected something deep or flashy?
Private 1st Class muy_thaiguy

Postby pearljamrox2 on Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:48 pm

Probably when the incoming site owner admitted that he had been playing as a multi for sometime, but changed back to his original account and refused to tell us the name of his multi.
Major pearljamrox2

Postby owenshooter on Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:30 am

pearljamrox2 wrote:Probably when the incoming site owner admitted that he had been playing as a multi for sometime, but changed back to his original account and refused to tell us the name of his multi.

hadn't heard that one... wow... *shaking head in disbelief*-el jesus negro
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby maxfaraday on Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:29 am

The day Scotty signed up
for he is

THE DARK KNIGHT

To: maxfaraday

I have noted this post and if it continues, there will be consequences for you.
Sergeant 1st Class maxfaraday

Postby AAFitz on Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:32 pm

I'm Spanking Monkey now....err...I mean I'm a Spanking Monkey now...that shoots milk
Too much. I know.
Sergeant 1st Class AAFitz

Previous

Return to Conquer Club Discussion