Conquer Club

playing many singles games with your teammate[closed]SN

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

playing many singles games with your teammate[closed]SN

Postby inchul64 on Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:43 am

Hi,

I am not ready to accuse, but I wanted to bring something up that I feel shouldn't be allowed. I have played a doubles game with a duo. I checked on the games they are playing and I noticed that they play a lot of team games together (doubles, triples), and they also seem to be together in all singles games that that they play. if they are colluding, it would give them an unfair advantage to have a built in ally everytime you play a singles game.

From looking at their games, they almost never attack each other, maybe once per game. I don't know if it's a multi or secret diplomacy.

I've been in games where I played singles games against people that I later took on as teammates. After we became teammates, I never played singles against them anymore because I felt it would prejudice us to treat each other better than the other players. I also recently played in a game where the other two remaining players solely attacked me even though I wasn't even the strongest player and sometimes attacking each other would have been the only thing to do. They treated each other like allies and left their borders unprotected against each other. I've tried reporting players that I thought were cheating but I feel CC's system for investigating and punishing cheaters is too weak. So all i can do is FAMO and always keep a look out for other cheaters.
Corporal inchul64

Re: playing many singles games with your teammate[pending]SN

Postby sniffie on Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:56 am

inchul64, do you wish to report someone, or do you not wish to report someone? Your post is vague, at best.

If you give me names or a game number, then I can proceed with this report, but with posts as that of yours, cheaters will never get punished for their infractions.

sniff
Corporal 1st Class sniffie

Postby jsnyder748 on Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:52 am

:lol: we have established that what you are saying is against the rules. who are they?
Colonel jsnyder748

Postby sniffie on Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:45 pm

closing this because of lack of interest.

sniff
Corporal 1st Class sniffie

Return to Closed C&A Reports