Conquer Club

TNC v FISO (FILLED)

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: TNC Looking for war Immediately

Postby Vid_FISO on Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:23 pm

TheCrown wrote:
Vid_FISO wrote:
TheCrown wrote:trench should NOT be in clan wars, what a drag.

Surprised that you'd be so worried about losing to us!

Nice try... it's about longevity, not fear. :P

I'll put it another way, we're a fairly new clan, we happened to join just before trench went live and took to it on some maps. You slaughtered us previously, you outrank us significantly, for every restriction you place on us in a war preventing us playing our "best" game you take an advantage, a significant advantage. You not only get to choose your home maps and settings, every restriction you place/ we conceded to means that you also effectively choose your away settings.

Okay, it might take a week or two longer but do you want a war that is another easy walkover or do you want to actually be tested by our best maps and settings, something that we are currently prevented from selecting? You "should" still win comfortably regardless, but if you truly want a "fair" fight then you should allow us to select whatever maps and settings we feel most comfortable with, not the ones YOU feel most comfortable with, that's what your home maps are for.
Major Vid_FISO

Postby MoB Deadly on Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:40 pm

Okay I am the War Organizer and I like what has been proposed so far.

Vid I think we did a good job on compromising with you guys. We started with a completely "standard" war, and we gave in on 1v1 and Trench which both are completely different from the standard team games that are typically used.

I am new to this whole war organizing thing as well. As I do not even have 1 completed war yet.
Art by: codierose | High Score: 2550
Corporal 1st Class MoB Deadly

Postby TheCrown on Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:02 pm

I was only talking about longevity... put your hackles back down VID. We can war with whatever the organizers come up with... and I can play blind-folded and we will still have a good war. Whoever wins is fine, it's about having fun, don't be so serious. ;)
Colonel TheCrown

Postby BGtheBrain on Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:03 pm

Last edited by BGtheBrain on Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Captain BGtheBrain

Postby Vid_FISO on Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:05 pm

MoB Deadly wrote:Okay I am the War Organizer and I like what has been proposed so far.

Vid I think we did a good job on compromising with you guys. We started with a completely "standard" war, and we gave in on 1v1 and Trench which both are completely different from the standard team games that are typically used.

I am new to this whole war organizing thing as well. As I do not even have 1 completed war yet.

Not trying to be funny or awkward but as I understand it one of your clan approached one of ours to see if a war could be organized, I think it's pretty well known that we like trench and as such would always be something that we would want included. You are significantly higher ranked than us, by taking our best settings away from us you make the war easier for yourselves, not sure why we should be happy to get scraps from your table? We won't complain about whatever your home maps and settings are and you'll expect to win most of them, by restricting our choices then you also get an away advantage, but we'll play and lose well regardless. Not sure what good it does for anyone by looking for a war with terms that favour the stronger clan in the first place?

Still, your first war organizing, it'll be crispybits too, got to start somewhere! Good luck to the both of you!

We'll accept our invites and do our best whatever the maps and settings.
Major Vid_FISO

Postby Vid_FISO on Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:06 pm

TheCrown wrote:I was only talking about longevity... put your hackles back down VID. We can war with whatever the organizers come up with... and I can play blind-folded and we will still have a good war. Whoever wins is fine, it's about having fun, don't be so serious. ;)

No hackles up at all :-)

I just have more fun playing maps & settings I like and WINNING! :D
Major Vid_FISO

Postby TheCrown on Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:53 pm

Vid_FISO wrote:
TheCrown wrote:I was only talking about longevity... put your hackles back down VID. We can war with whatever the organizers come up with... and I can play blind-folded and we will still have a good war. Whoever wins is fine, it's about having fun, don't be so serious. ;)

cool. And don't think we are weak in trench, not at all. I have my gold on trench, what about you? :-s O:)
Colonel TheCrown

Postby Vid_FISO on Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:05 am

TheCrown wrote:
Vid_FISO wrote:

cool. And don't think we are weak in trench, not at all. I have my gold on trench, what about you? :-s O:)

I'll get there eventually, just need to play trench against people I haven't beaten before and win, but as I tend to see the same names in the tourneys I choose to enter and the bulk of my games are clan games, it'll take me quite a while if other clans keep restricting the number of trench games I can play and along with my team mates, I still need to be picking up wins. Give me a couple of years :D
Major Vid_FISO

Re: TNC v FISO (FILLED)

Postby BGtheBrain on Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:49 am

Last edited by BGtheBrain on Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Captain BGtheBrain

Postby crispybits on Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:51 am

Oh go on then :-P Agreed, but only because I like you :lol:
Major crispybits

Postby BGtheBrain on Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:52 am

Last edited by BGtheBrain on Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Captain BGtheBrain

Postby crispybits on Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:17 pm

Why has this been moved to archive? I go away for the weekend and before I can get back to my computer for some proper organisation it's fallen off the challenge requests page?

I'll PM MoB Deadly and BG, hoping to get this started at the end of this week (assuming they didn't request this move because they don't wanna play any more :-P)
Major crispybits

Postby BGtheBrain on Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:26 pm

Captain BGtheBrain

Previous

Return to Clan Archives